Thread: ASSORTED TV CUES VOL. 2

ASSORTED TV CUES VOL. 2

ASSORTED TV CUES VOL. 2
    176mb 83 tracks mp3 vbr
    So when hunting for tv score, I often only can find one or two tracks. So, to avoid losing them, I compile them into assorted cue albums. I also go ahead and add shorter promos to the mix.

*****LINK REMOVED. I AM TIRED OF TOPAKTRO POSTING MY HARD WORK AS HIS OWN, SO I WILL NO LONGER POST ANY OF MY CUSTOM WORK. I HAVE REMOVED ALL PROMO WORK AND WILL NOT RE-UP. IF YOU WANT IT, THANK TOPAKTRO AND ASK HIM. OH, HE CAN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T STEAL IT FROM ME.

TRACK LIST:
    Spoiler!

a few notes:

Shipping Up To Boston's instrumental is the basis for the Rizolli and Isles main title, though there is some debate as to whether the version here was used, or if a newly recorded version was made. For Boomtown, I have found a bunch more cues, so I will be making a promo of that. New Tricks was based on the song I present here. It was rerecorded for the show, but I can't find a full version, so present this version by the original artist instead. The Law & Order L.A. title is a Youtube rip. There are so many variations. When first aired, the show had almost no theme. When it was revamped, they made a longer one, a proper L & O theme. This version sounds good, but I think expands on it, and is fan made. Dunno. It's youtube, ya know? The main title for Real Sex is a rerecorded version of Patricia, originally by Perez Prado and his Orchestra. I opted for an original performance over a poorer quality youtube rip of the theme done for the show. The Southland main title (tv edit) is the ONLY music in the show. They have no underscore, to better emulate the look and feel of reality shows like COPS. The title was based on Cancao do mar (song of the sea). I present a full version here.
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-29-2014 at 01:07 AM.

Grand Shriner
    tHanks, waiting for a link ^^

In just a sec.

*****LINK REMOVED. I AM TIRED OF TOPAKTRO POSTING MY HARD WORK AS HIS OWN, SO I WILL NO LONGER POST ANY OF MY CUSTOM WORK. I HAVE REMOVED ALL PROMO WORK AND WILL NOT RE-UP. IF YOU WANT IT, THANK TOPAKTRO AND ASK HIM. OH, HE CAN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T STEAL IT FROM ME.