Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: [INFO] Up or Down? A File Host List

Quote Originally Posted by bishtyboshty View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Won't load for me...only the .biz site...

Quote Originally Posted by cleatus356 View Post
    Won't load for me...only the .biz site...
    The .biz site doesn't even look the same.

This is the .com site.

It looks nothing like that for me....Bish the link of yours up there just leads to a blank page.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Bish, that is a UK site. I manually typed the address, it would not load. Perhaps they are blocking US users?

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

none of the links on Google allow me on either, they just take me to a blank page and freeze. I bet they are blocking U.S. users....

Intriguing... I only typed ....multiupload.com, .co.uk is substituted.

yea, any version of .com takes me to the blank locked page. The .biz site is all I can get. Out of any Google links it is the only workable one for me. Bish, did .com still have your old stuff?

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I tried just multiupload.com, no UK came up. I hit enter, and I was taken back to the wastelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    yea, any version of .com takes me to the blank locked page. The .biz site is all I can get. Out of any Google links it is the only workable one for me. Bish, did .com still have your old stuff?

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I tried just multiupload.com, no UK came up. I hit enter, and I was taken back to the wastelands.
    I never registered with them so didn't have any old files as such.

But, as chance would have it I came across an old multiupload link of mine that still remembered its Depositfiles component (even though it was no longer active)...

Captain Hailer TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar
    For Multiupload.com, it redirects me to multiupload.nl

no sign of any type of account as the old multiupload.com.
    Code:
    http://www.multiupload.nl/

I'm in Canada and that's where it takes me.

MediaFire users:

I've noticed for a lot of movie releases, whether it's a DVD-R, 720p or a 1080p, but I'm finding a lot of users are getting their accounts suspended very quickly when a major upload is created.
    Within 24 hours of uploading and posting the files in significant quantity, MF has been able to determine that the content is of copyright material and suspends the account or terminates the account entirely.

How this is done, could be by scanning checksums and running it against a list of known checksums that would otherwise contain copyright material.
    The amount of traffic for the file(s) per day.
    The naming scheme, as most uploaders retain the scene-release group name, which by now, is a dead giveaway.

So be very cautious with your MF account. Especially if you pay.
    Always code your links in case MF tracks the activity back to the originating site, especially if the site has a history of piracy.
    ʰᵃᶦᶫ ʰʸᵈʳᵃ

The .com address does redirect me to .nl now but the page remains blank...

MESSAGE REC'D FROM PEEJE TODAY (May 25)

Hey everyone, we just wanted to take a moment, and let all of you know about some upgrades that Hostwinds has made for us in order to improve the quality of our sharing system for everyone. The following bugs have been permanently fixed.

ERROR #PJ319:
    This error was occurring for some of our users upon uploading a file, the error was caused by the root file system running out of disk space. There was plenty of disk space open on the servers, however the servers were partitioned in a very inefficient way and thus the root file system was running out of space. We re-partitioned every single server in our cluster, and this will prevent the / partition from running out of space in the future, and this error should never be seen again.

All download slots for this file are currently filled.:
    This error is meant to be displayed when a server is overloaded and we are waiting for the load to come down. However it was being displayed for all uploads to a small number of our nodes, the Hostwinds team was able to pinpoint the issue for us, and fixed the node monitoring system for the select nodes. This error should not show up any more, because in reality we have plenty of servers so none of them should ever be overloaded.

We have also updated the file manager of the website, for some members it was still showing files that had been deleted, this should no longer be occurring, you can check out your personal file manager at the following link.

File Distributor UP:

Code:
    http://www.embedupload.com/
    Zoran likes this.
    "All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."
    'Blade Runner'

The latest problem with Peeje that I'm getting is uploading to 99% but never completing.

Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by bishtyboshty View Post
    The latest problem with Peeje that I'm getting is uploading to 99% but never completing.

Twice.
    I've had that before as well...

Are we ok to use our own webspace? I have plenty of space to share things

Quote Originally Posted by hyperjase View Post
    Are we ok to use our own webspace? I have plenty of space to share things
    Is sharing legal where you live ?.

No strictly no ... but my hosting isn't in the same country as I am, just thought it might be easier if I'm sharing stuff, but I can always use one of the recommended hosters if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperjase View Post
    No strictly no ... but my hosting isn't in the same country as I am, just thought it might be easier if I'm sharing stuff, but I can always use one of the recommended hosters if need be.
    Well, making files available in your own webspace isn't forbidden as far as I know, but if the link can be traced back to you personally, then I'm sure the copyright owners would be much appreciative as it would assist in their efforts to sue you.

Since rapidshare and other file hosting sites limited their download speeds for non-premium users, there has been a lot of people saying that they can't download now, or need to wait a long time to download just a single file.

However there is a way to bypass this problem. And it's very simple to do.

First you need to go to this site:
    Code:
    http://rapid8.com/
    and paste your download link where it says "Your URL/Link Here", and click the download button. After this it will appear some pop-up ads. Skip and close the ads, and wait till the download link is ready. When you see a button saying "Begin your download", you only need to click on it, and then you can download your file with high speed privileges of a premium user.

I've made a test with a rapidshare link, and what usually took me one hour to download, with this method now i finished the download in a few minutes!!

Hope this help
    Zoran likes this.
    My music & soundtrack collection....still updating!!

"Music is both the cause and the effect of universal harmony" - Confucius

Latest problem with Peeje is those dang "all slots filled" messages that appear even for something just uploaded, and that never seen to go away. I'd buy an account with Mediafire but don't understand all that stuff about having to buy bandwidth etc.

It appears multiupload.nl is now available in the states. However, I uploaded a file and can't seem to get to the download link thru all the ads and spam that come up...

This is my sessions Wishlist:

-Star Wars Prequels
    -The Lost World: Jurassic Park
    -Digimon: The Movie (Harpaz/Plessner)
    -Harry Potter sessions (Williams and Hooper)
    -African Cats (Hooper)

PLEASE SUPPORT COMPOSERS BY BUYING THE OFFICIAL OSTS.

That's a sight for sore eyes.

I fail to understand how he is planning to restart his business with no money, strict and monitored bail conditions, and a looming extradition. Yes, the trial looks like it's on the brink of falling to pieces - but it hasn't done so yet! Assuming hhe gets his assets returned and the case officially dropped, then is when you start talking business...

I think that's what he's assuming.

Looks bogus to me.

Master Special Effects artist Williamtaylor1969's Avatar
    Does anyone know anything about "Filepost.com"? You can go there and download sponsered links fine, but try to download any "Free" links and it just sits there!

Just curious. William

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast