Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Susumu Hirasawa Discography (J-Electro) [MU]

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by TenebraAzgher View Post
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For the Totsu-Gen-Hen-I

Soon enough, I'll creat a torrento from my personal folder of Susumu Hirasawa, I have over 7 gigs of his work, including rare videos of early P-Model and stuffs from Hirasawa Works site.
    This Demonoid Torrent is old, don't even have Planet Roll Call.

I'll let you guys know.
    This would be pretty nice. I really appriciated the torrent but I was a little upset that so much of the stuff was in 128 or 160 kbps. Yeah yeah, I know beggars can't be choosers, but I've spent enough on these discs already, and it's not as though they are easy to get in the US. Right now I have the Error CD and Detonator Orgun 1 soundtrack in only 128 kbps (the 3rd one I have in 320, the 2nd I have not at all), so it would be cool to get ups of those.

I also suspect that some of the early albums (especially Virtual Rabbit and Ghost in Science) may be transcodes. I listened to Virtual Rabbit today and although it's listed as 192 it really had a compressed drum sound that is a sign of a 128 rip. Disappointing because that album is pretty good!!

If you have rare material, all the better

As for myself...I do have a great rip myself of the Ashu-on box-set, which AFAIK contains everything that P-Model has ever released, including some very rare stuff. I'll be happy to fill any requests.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

So speaking of...anyone got good rips of Error CD or Detonator Orgun 1?

Quote Originally Posted by followingsun View Post
    Hi guys! I want to share with you a cover of the song SAIREN (SIREN), Diva Thai version [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Let's go to contribute!

PS: If you have a JPopSuki, you can get the PHONON2550 live among others.
    I create the account two weeks ago there, now I'm not allowed to provide any invitation to you :/
    Arigatou, excelent version of Siren

Shriner
    JPopsuki.eu has open registration at the moment and freeleech until Sunday.

All in FLAC:
    Technique of Relief, PHONON2550 LIVE, P-MODEL Ashu-on.

Plus, I've been uploading albums to there that have been posted here, giving credit where due.

Grand Shriner

Shriner

Onion Kid
    I rarely come here and I registered quite awhile back, but this thread caught my eye when I came here. It's pretty much pure luck that I'm finding this thread. I used to have Susumu Hirasawa's stuff on my harddrive before it kicked the bucket, but it's pretty great to be able to experience his music again. Thank you very much for these uploads

edit: Also, I happen to have P-Model - In A Model Room in flac.... Anyone interested?

Grand Shriner
    Will take P-Model in Flac if you have any other P-Model CDs BackseatJ post them here or if you have a membership at JPopsuki.eu upload them there.

Shriner

Grand Shriner
    * Technique of Relief [Have]
    * Error CD [Have]

[Orders Pending]

* Sword of the Berserk: Gatts Rage
    * Music for Movies
    * Mandrake Vol. 1
    * Mandrake Vol. 2
    * Ice-9
    * Water in Time & Space
    * The Ghost in Science
    * Virtual Rabbit

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by hellrasinbrasin View Post
    Will take P-Model in Flac if you have any other P-Model CDs BackseatJ post them here or if you have a membership at JPopsuki.eu upload them there.
    I only have In A Model Room in flac, but I'll upload it anyway just to have on megaupload in this thread. I also have two vinyl rips, one of Perspective and the other of Landscale. They're not professionally done and they're 256kbs mp3s. I mean, they don't sound too bad.

Onion Kid
    Thanks a lot for sharing more stuff

And yes, Backseat_Jesus, I would also appreciate In a model room in flac.

Onion Kid
    P-Model - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Enjoy

Shriner
    Thanks, Backseat_Jesus!

Onion Kid
    Hi everybody!!
    im new in here..so..

can anybody upload the "PHONON2550 LIVE" in another site cuz megaupload is blocked in our country!! ...just pleeeeeas!!!

and im trying to buy the "The Interactive Live Show 2009 -Planet Roll Call" from susumu hirasawa site! i wonder if it can be delivered in my country (ksa)!!!

btw i have the torrent file for the Susumu Hirasawa and P-Model-complete Discography (actully not complete just from 1972 to 2006 ) and i have the the solo album "1994 - Aurora" and "P-MODEL - 2004 - Vistoron" to upload it if anyone interested!

the torrent file: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Hello! I'd be glad to re-upload some files for you, osamah. What upload sites work for you?

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBirk View Post
    Hello! I'd be glad to re-upload some files for you, osamah. What upload sites work for you?
    thanks, i will appreciate it if you upload it in rapidshare or mediafire or 4shared...
    anyone of these will work fine with me

and thanks again..

Shriner

Onion Kid
    THANKS...i really appreciate what you did!! , it's difficult to find -susumu hirasawa live cd's or dvd's-.

if u ever want anything for susumu hirasawa (that i have!) i will be happy to upload it...

and thanks again...for uploading it to another site.

greetings...

Onion Kid
    Thanks for that, Backseat_Jesus!

Onion Kid
    anyone have some of the World Cell stuff? I want to buy it off Hirasawa's website but I can't make any sense out of it...my translation is not working

Onion Kid
    aaah, found it. you get 10 songs for $17 but they all come in 128 kbps, which is garbage. lame

Grand Shriner
    Cross your fingers guys Berserk is returning to TV now pray that the studio has hired Hirasawa to score it

thanks very much guys

I'm no hero, never was. tootalltony's Avatar
    Thanks for all of the uploads. I'm looking for ICE9, or any of the Phonon albums in mp3 format. If you have them, please upload them.

Shriner

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast