Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8485253545556575859606162636468 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1829
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Pokemon Soundtracks and Collections

I agree, the 8th film did have a good score, and it's also one of my favorites. As far as the 15th score, I didn't find it that bad, but it didn't sound much like a Pokemon soundtrack to me, outside of the title theme and a few other little bits. And I should correct myself: I watch the movies, not the show. But I haven't seen any of them since the 12th, so I'm falling a bit behind... XD

And I hate to sound like I'm trying to rush things, but is there an update on the 4th movie unreleased score, or the 5th? I'm just curious since I'll be vacationing in another country for two weeks starting tomorrow, and I've been carefully choosing music to fill my iPod. And after hearing the "Giant Trees" theme, my ears have been drooling. (That gave me a really nasty image in my head...)

About the 4th and 5th scores... I've been watching the Olympic Games, but finally got around to uploading the scores. The problem is the same as always, though: My stupid internet keeps cutting out whenever I try to upload anything. I 'm sorry about this, nut I [I]am[I] trying.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Link28469 View Post
    About the 4th and 5th scores... I've been watching the Olympic Games, but finally got around to uploading the scores. The problem is the same as always, though: My stupid internet keeps cutting out whenever I try to upload anything. I 'm sorry about this, nut I [I]am[I] trying.

if your uploading to mediafire its been acting weird lately

Onion Kid
    I simply don't understand the 115.com website T_T, does anyone have any other link of the Pokemon Black 2 White 2 OST?

Thank you so much

EDIT:

Found this one *-* [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (But it's downloading so slowly x_x)

Quote Originally Posted by clowgirl View Post
    (But it's downloading so slowly x_x)
    Me too T_T Not sure if it's worth it, in hopes that someone may post it elsewhere with a more generous download speed. *hopeful look*

EDIT: Thanks so much Clowgirl, that worked a treat!
    Last edited by pixen; 08-20-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Adding an update

Onion Kid
    Found these ones on mediafire

cd 1 and 2 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

cd 3 and 4 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    You don't really need to futz with the 5.1 audio from DVD, unless it's the one or two tracks that aren't on CD. BTW, the US score for M4 & M5 is mostly the same as the japanese CDs of M4 & M5, which are readily available.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by junh1024 View Post
    You don't really need to futz with the 5.1 audio from DVD, unless it's the one or two tracks that aren't on CD. BTW, the US score for M4 & M5 is mostly the same as the japanese CDs of M4 & M5, which are readily available.
    I know that American and Japanese version of these movies have the same BGM but... 4th and 5th movies have A LOT OF UNRELEASED BACKGROUND MUSIC. Not one or two tracks, a lot of tracks! My rip from Celebi movie includes about 35 minutes of unreleased music. On official CD are only about 17 minutes of background music from the movie.

Important question: Anyone has all music from Pokémon Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness in .brstm or .adx (or something like that type of audio files which I can loop in Winamp with vgmstream plugin) in good quality. It's very important for me. I tried do my own rip of music from these games, but I can't open gcfsysd.exe on my 64-bt Vista to uncompress .fsys files to get games' audio files ;(

Quote Originally Posted by tajdjd View Post
    wtf was up with the 15th movie score not very good its ok at best
    Quote Originally Posted by Seary View Post
    As far as the 15th score, I didn't find it that bad, but it didn't sound much like a Pokemon soundtrack to me, outside of the title theme and a few other little bits. And I should correct myself: I watch the movies, not the show. But I haven't seen any of them since the 12th, so I'm falling a bit behind... XD
    I know what you mean. 15th score hasn't many of tracks with very catchy melodies, like a lot of Shinji Miyazaki's tracks have. It's one of the least melodic his score... But I don't think is is bad. This score isn't one of his the best, but it's interesting and still so much better than his the worst works. This score still gains for me, just I must listen to this music.
    And Seary, 15th score sounds very like Pokémon for me (I still hear Miyazaki's style!), more than 7th for example.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    pokemon movie 4 to present has the same score as jp

only movie 4 & 5 have alot of unrealesed music and thats it

look at movie 6 to present score all of it was realesed each soundtrack has alot of tracks

Onion Kid
    I agree that the current pokemon anime is getting too boring and too childish. I do the like anime trailer when Game Freak is promoting Black2 and White2. Maybe the Japanese can consider developing that series instead.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by digiguy_88 View Post
    I agree that the current pokemon anime is getting too boring and too childish. I do the like anime trailer when Game Freak is promoting Black2 and White2. Maybe the Japanese can consider developing that series instead.

that trailer was awesome

Onion Kid
    those Black 2 and White 2 mediafire downloads have been removed D:

I've literally been searching the internet for days trying to find a download link for this soundtrack, and my searches have all been fruitless. I was really hopeful when I found the link from 115, but that doesn't work either

come on, internet, don't disappoint me
    Last edited by Lindaxe; 08-28-2012 at 04:04 PM.

I am quite unsure about whether there is a "My Pokémon Ranch" Rip/Soundtrack already in this thread (58 pages... i won't read them all >_>), so i'd ask whether anyone of you have one here and could post it here?
    Thanks for your efford

Shriner
    I'm excited about new game developed by Game Freak - Rhythm Hunter: Harmo Knight for Nintendo 3DS eShop. It will include Pokémon music! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. But I also really excited about new non-Pokémon music composed and arranged by my lovely Game Freak's sound team! I hope to hear many of Go Ichinose's compositions and I hope they'll release album with music.
    Last edited by Lecri; 08-29-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Sorry about the wait, guys. I've been busy uploading an OST I promised, college, and oboe practicing. Here are the 4th and 5th movie scores:
    These are in M4A, and may not actually be full scores. The japanese stuff is from the OSTs, while the american stuff (SFX free) was likely from the first post of this thread.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Link28469 View Post
    and oboe practicing.
    You play on oboe? Wow ^^ I love this instrument, it's one of the best woodwind ever <3
    Now i downloaded 4th soundtrack. First track isn't in original Japanese movie, so it's dubb exclusive. Track 7 is original Wild Pokémon Battle theme from anime, no arrangement from movie. The rest are American Title theme, American vocal songs and music from original album (also music from short!). It isn't include any unreleased Japanese music, so my rip of Celebi movie is needed, I will upload it soon!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecri View Post
    You play on oboe? Wow ^^ I love this instrument, it's one of the best woodwind ever <3
    Now i downloaded 4th soundtrack. First track isn't in original Japanese movie, so it's dubb exclusive. Track 7 is original Wild Pokémon Battle theme from anime, no arrangement from movie. The rest are American Title theme, American vocal songs and music from original album (also music from short!). It isn't include any unreleased Japanese music, so my rip of Celebi movie is needed, I will upload it soon!

agreed
    Last edited by tajdjd; 08-29-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Shriner
    Hive likes this.

Grand Shriner

freakin sweet

I do! XD

Thank you so much!

Does anyone have the single of Nanairo Achi/Seven Colored Arch? I'd like it in rar and mp3. Please. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by clowgirl View Post
    Found these ones on mediafire

cd 1 and 2 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

cd 3 and 4 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Reupload would be appreciated.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Reupload would be appreciated.
    I second that.

No matter where I look, it's pretty much no where to be found.

I do wonder what file format and bitrate it was in originally.

Quote Originally Posted by TKDJohnofVG View Post
    I second that.

No matter where I look, it's pretty much no where to be found.

I do wonder what file format and bitrate it was in originally.
    They were in .wma format: Windows Media Audio 9 Standard*, Stereo, 44.100 kHz (according to Quicktime anyway. I managed to download before they were deleted. I've still got the original rars with the wma files, plus a converted iTunes playlist with mp3 320kbs. What would you prefer? I am also happy to convert to other formats and bit rates, etc, then reupload somewhere.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by pixen View Post
    They were in .wma format: Windows Media Audio 9 Standard*, Stereo, 44.100 kHz (according to Quicktime anyway. I managed to download before they were deleted. I've still got the original rars with the wma files, plus a converted iTunes playlist with mp3 320kbs. What would you prefer? I am also happy to convert to other formats and bit rates, etc, then reupload somewhere.
    Are the WMA files in 128kbps? I was hoping to find higher. And if the MP3 were just converted from the 128kbps WMAs, then aren't they still in that 128 bitrate quality? or did you get the MP3s elsewhere?