Grand Shriner
    MY OLD labtop dies i lost all 14 movie scores and tv score help

EDIT got then back

wish we could find movie 3 us score

Quote Originally Posted by tajdjd View Post
    MY OLD labtop dies i lost all 14 movie scores and tv score help

EDIT got then back

wish we could find movie 3 us score
    The score supposedly leaked somewhere on the internet, and I'm trying to find it. It's supposed to be the audio track that they used in the final movie, without all the voices and stuff. Hopefully it'll come up soon! *fingers crossed*

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seary View Post
    The score supposedly leaked somewhere on the internet, and I'm trying to find it. It's supposed to be the audio track that they used in the final movie, without all the voices and stuff. Hopefully it'll come up soon! *fingers crossed*

i f***** had it and its the hold ****** thing i could not recover

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

i love to find pokemon secret garden from movie 5 instrumental always in my head

Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. LeatherHead333's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emuxer View Post
    This one indeed works, so what is wrong with 115.com? Considering this one works, maybe they simply added the option of private/shared like in Mediafire. I've heard it has to do something with cell phone numbers.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Thanks. Sorry to ask, did you also get this one from YouTube or is from the CD? Sorry for being a little picky about it.
    Youtube. Couldn't find it anywhere else

Grand Shriner
    Pokemon 2000 Bootleg Japanese Rare Score

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Pokémon Movie 3 Japanese Rare Score

Grand Shriner
    Just a heads-up/reminder to everyone, the Keldeo/Kyurem movie (can't remember the title XD) soundtrack is out today! I'm looking forward to this one since the movie was apparently really good.

ive been looking today notting yet its has over 60 tracks wow cannot wait to hear and add it to my collection

Pokemon 2000 Bootleg Japanese Rare Score

Pokémon Movie 3 Japanese Rare Score

What a coincidence... I was about to say something about these missing scores! Thanks a lot for these! Do you happen to know if there are any other unreleased score pieces available? I'm still working on the 3rd US score, and no luck so far...

EDIT: Here's the soundtrack to the Kyurem/Keldeo movie! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    TrueGamerGirl likes this.

Onion Kid
    Could anyone reupload the 15th movie soundtrack and the Black2 / White 2 music collection? I just can't figure out how to download from that Chinese site. I know I need to register, but they always ask for the phone number and I doubt it's going to work with a non-Chinese number...

EDIT: Here's the soundtrack to the Kyurem/Keldeo movie! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    WOW thanks! it worked for me logged in thankfully.

yeah i couldn't figure out that site either

Grand Shriner
    What a coincidence... I was about to say something about these missing scores! Thanks a lot for these! Do you happen to know if there are any other unreleased score pieces available? I'm still working on the 3rd US score, and no luck so far...

a friends of mine from jp is working on the 4th and 5th movie unrealesed score also

he has the music from pokemon 2000 mini movie score if you want it

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGamerGirl View Post
    WOW thanks! it worked for me logged in thankfully.
    help downloading this ? i cannot figure it out

[/COLOR]

help downloading this ? i cannot figure it out
    I don't know like 2 yrs ago I made an account using my email on 115. I tried logging in and it let me I don't know why they changed the registration to phone numbers now. I will try to upload it to mediafire right now . I usually don't upload big files because my Internet upload is very limited.

Grand Shriner
    I don't know like 2 yrs ago I made an account using my email on 115. I tried logging in and it let me I don't know why they changed the registration to phone numbers now. I will try to upload it to mediafire right now . I usually don't upload big files because my Internet upload is very limited.

i uploaded pokemon 2000 & pokemon 3 rare us score for everyone

will you please upload and share please please in return ill get you pokemon 4 & 5 unleashed jp score and pikachu adventure 2000 unrealesed score

i uploaded pokemon 2000 & pokemon 3 rare us score for everyone

will you please upload and share please please in return ill get you pokemon 4 & 5 unleashed jp score and pikachu adventure 2000 unrealesed score
    I have been uploading since my last post. it takes me 18mins. The 5th score would be cool thanks!
    here it is: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    enjoy!

Grand Shriner
    I have been uploading since my last post. it takes me 18mins. The 5th score would be cool thanks!
    enjoy!

thank you thank you

when my jp friends finishes ill add links here he working on the 4th movie at the moment

i cannot wait to hear ash and tododile theme in the water why that wasent realesed ill never know

Onion Kid
    enjoy!
    this time you got the disc earlier than me. thanks.

here is another link that I found just right before I now come here : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

PS:
    I don't know why I can't download the file using IE browser, but I lastly got it using JDownloader
    So, it's now time for me to have a long break, waiting for pokemon CDs a few months later

Quote Originally Posted by testing123123 View Post
    this time you got the disc earlier than me. thanks.
    PS: it's now time for me to have a long break, waiting for pokemon CDs a few months later
    Actually Seary found the link before anyone else (But I have found some stuff before lol) I just re-uploaded it but glad people got it. I know huh now were gonna have a long break now

I wouldn't say we're getting a break just yet... I've got something else to share! But not yet, it's not ready.... it should be in the next hour or so! It may be 11:51 PM where I live, but I will not sleep until it's done!

EDIT: Within the last two weeks, we've gotten the Black & White 2 soundtrack, the 15th movie soundtrack, and the missing scores from the 2nd and 3rd Japanese movie soundtracks... and now, I present, the leaked score to the US version of the 3rd movie!

The tracks have no titles because I don't know the movie well enough to name them, and I don't own the movie, so I can't use that to help.

Also, there are three track 9's. 9a fades out at the end. 9b is the same as 9a, only that it doesn't fade out and goes straight into 9c, which is the song "Pokemon Johto". There was no break between the two tracks when I got them (I had one big mp3 file), so I put a fade-out version and non fade-out version so you could use whichever you want!

Enjoy!

Fun fact: The 3rd movie came out on DVD in the United States a little under 11 years ago on August 21st, 2001.

EDIT: Within the last two weeks, we've gotten the Black & White 2 soundtrack, the 15th movie soundtrack, and the missing scores from the 2nd and 3rd Japanese movie soundtracks... and now, I present, the leaked score to the US version of the 3rd movie!

The tracks have no titles because I don't know the movie well enough to name them, and I don't own the movie, so I can't use that to help.

Fun fact: The 3rd movie came out on DVD in the United States a little under 11 years ago on August 21st, 2001.
    WOW! Seary I bet a ton of people will be extremely happy! I know I am Thanks a bunch!!!!

P.S wow I can't believe it's been that long...I was just 15. Time flies by so fast when you're having fun lol

Edit: Would Thomasdaly's list be accurate? idk...I went to this post to tell them it's been uploaded here since all the links are dead there. Just seen this track list. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Edit: I seen his has 33 tracks...I guess I was wrong about the track names. Yours is More complete, Hopefully we get some track listing.

You guys are blowing my mind right now o_O

WOW! Seary I bet a ton of people will be extremely happy! I know I am Thanks a bunch!!!!

P.S wow I can't believe it's been that long...I was just 15. Time flies by so fast when you're having fun lol

Edit: Would Thomasdaly's list be accurate? idk...I went to this post to tell them it's been uploaded here since all the links are dead there. Just seen this track list. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Edit: I seen his has 33 tracks...I guess I was wrong about the track names. Yours is More complete, Hopefully we get some track listing.
    You're welcome!

I think I might have Thomasdaly's version somewhere on my hard drive... I remember seeing that post a while back. I'll look for it after a good night's sleep and see what I can do!

Quote Originally Posted by leatherhead93 View Post
    You guys are blowing my mind right now o_O
    Always a pleasure!

OH MY LORD OF THE UNKNOWN TOWER... It actually exists without talking over the top of the music! *cries tears of joy* Can't believe it's been like a decade since I was set in the opinion that we were never going to get a soundtrack release. That must have been some major detective work, Seary.

Now if only someone had a leaked score to the US Birth of Mewtwo music. Probably doesn't exist... The score is sparse, sure, but gorgeous. :3

in return ill get you pokemon 4 & 5 unleashed jp score
    Do want. The music behind Latias farewelling Latios, and then when Ash n Co sight share Latios' view of Earth... I can't believe they didn't add that one to the Japanese CD release (if it is in fact in the original score, I can't remember since I've only seen the original Japanese dub once).

Grand Shriner
    wow pokemon 3 score thank you

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

You're welcome!

I think I might have Thomasdaly's version somewhere on my hard drive... I remember seeing that post a while back. I'll look for it after a good night's sleep and see what I can do!

Always a pleasure!

HEY SEARY I AM THOMASDALY I HAD TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT OVER THE SITE BEEN HACKED WOULD YOU UPLOAD MY SCORE I MADE ALL THOOSE YEARS AGO I LOST IT

I WILL LISTEN TO POKEMON 3 US SCORE YOU UPLOAD AND GIVE YOU TRACK TITLES

I KNOW THAT MOVE INSIDE OUT

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Pokemon 2000 Pikachu Adventure (Save Togepi) Rare Japanese Unlrealesed Score

Hey Seary your not the only one on a role

i know after 10 years my collection is complete but i would love to have my pokemon 3 score i made all thoose years to listen one last time please please

COMING SOON Pokemon Movie 4,5 Unrealesed Japanese Score

HEY SEARY I AM THOMASDALY I HAD TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT OVER THE SITE BEEN HACKED WOULD YOU UPLOAD MY SCORE I MADE ALL THOOSE YEARS AGO I LOST IT

I WILL LISTEN TO POKEMON 3 US SCORE YOU UPLOAD AND GIVE YOU TRACK TITLES

I KNOW THAT MOVE INSIDE OUT
    Oh, hi! Sorry to hear you were hacked! I'll upload the files as soon as I can!

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Here it is:

Grand Shriner
    Oh, hi! Sorry to hear you were hacked! I'll upload the files as soon as I can!

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Here it is:

seary thank you so much for the official us score and my us score tears of joy listening to it