Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Pokemon Soundtracks and Collections

Onion Kid
    QuagsireQing, is it possible for you to upload it at a site other than MegaUpload? It's going incredibly slow for me.

Grand Shriner
    High Touch! / Ashita wa Kitto
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Anybody knows where i can find the G/S/C soundtrack or a gamerip?

Grand Shriner
    Pokémon Gold & Silver Versions Gamerip

Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

In Search of:

Singles
    The NaB's - Aoi Keiken Single (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku/Pokemon Sunday ED)
    Fumie Akiyoshi - Together 2008 single (is it released yet?)
    M2M - Don't Say You Love Me single (Pokemon the First Movie US) [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]
    M2M - Don't Say You Love Me UK single (Pokemon the First Movie US) [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]
    M2M - Everything You Do Single (Pokemon the First Movie US)

Albums
    10th Anniversary Pokémon Happy Birthday Concert - Junichi Masuda Selection CD [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]

Others

Karaoke's
    Hello! Thank You! (Karaoke) [found on the Hello! Thank You! single]
    Mezase Pokémon Master 2001 (Karaoke)
    Ok! 2000 (Karaoke)
    Mamoru Beki Mono (Karaoke) [if one exists]
    My Purchase list:
    My CDs:

Satoshi no Koibito :: Satoshi's Lover Katsu Koneko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewsie View Post
    Fumie Akiyoshi - Together 2008 single (is it released yet?)
    No full version.

Just the TV Size version in High Touch/Ashita wa Kitto Album.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] |[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One (CD Maxi Single)

Karaoke:
    (Contains Maemuki Roketto Dan, Battle Frontier, Pokémon Kazoe Uta, Challenger!!, Smile and Pokémon Ierukana? 2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    No full version.

Just the TV Size version in High Touch/Ashita wa Kitto Album.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireQing View Post
    Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One (CD Maxi Single)

Karaoke:
    (Contains Maemuki Roketto Dan, Battle Frontier, Pokémon Kazoe Uta, Challenger!!, Smile and Pokémon Ierukana? 2004)
    Thank you so very much for these.

And yes, I noticed the TV size one on the High Touch! single; If I recall correctly someone told me the single for Together 2008 is being released in December?

Grand Shriner
    There are no plans for a Together2008 single at all right now, and with the opening that replaced it already available on a single, it's doubtful that it'll ever have its own CD. We may get a full version of it as part of some future collection (maybe a Perfect Best 3 with music starting after Spurt?), but we can't be sure of that.

The only CD scheduled for December right now is the Movie Song Best 1998-2008 collection, a collection of 35 vocal songs from all 11 movies, but there are no new versions of anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    I have Mewtwo's Counterattack drama CD, I can upload it if need be.
    I would be interested in that soundtrack if you have time to upload. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireQing View Post
    Pokémon Gold & Silver Versions Gamerip

Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    OMG! Thanks!

Oh, if you could do the theme from Route 113, where the Spinda in R/S/E are, I would be unable to adequately contain my unyielding joy!

Others that I would love to hear from an orchestra would be:
    Route 120 (R/S/E)
    The Battle theme of the Frontier Brains from Pokémon Emerald
    A Mewtwo medley from the first Pokémon Movie
    The Battle theme of the Champion of Kanto (R/B/Y) or (FR/LG)
    Surfing Theme of Hoenn (R/S/E)
    Hoenn Credits (R/S/E)
    Jhoto Credits (G/S/C)

And yes, definitely Route 27 from G/S/C! I greatly look forward to hearing more about such an ambitious project. What timeline do you think it will follow, and about how many songs do you think it will feature?

Shriner
    How about for your orchestra:

"Champion Battle" (R/B/Y)
    "Legendary Beasts" (G/S/C)
    "Regi Battle" (R/S/E & Pt)
    "Gym Leader Battle" (R/S/E) - There is better version of it as BGM for a Battle Now! in XD: GoD
    "Deoxys Battle" (FR/LG/E) - This one might be hard to do and still make it sound like the original

"Champion Cynthia Battle" (D/P/Pt)
    "Cyrus Battle" (D/P/Pt)
    "Dialga/Palkia Battle" (D/P/Pt)
    "Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf Battle" (D/P/Pt) - would love to see how this turns out
    "Sunyshore City (Day)" (D/P/Pt)
    "Route 210 (Night)" (D/P/Pt) - I think it sounds better in the nighttime key

"Cipher Admin Battle" (Colosseum)
    "Dark Lugia's Theme" (XD: GoD)
    "Mysterial's Theme" (Pokemon Battle Revolution)

"Primal Dialga Battle" (PMD: EoT/EoD)
    "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye..." (PMD: EoT/EoD) - track following Dialga's defeat where the lead character begins to vanish
    "Title Theme" (PMD: BRT/RRT) - this one would be an amazing piece to do

Oh, and you have to do some arrangements of the Main Pokemon Theme and the Pokecenter theme, of course. Can't wait to hear the final product!

Sorry if that's a bit too much though. I tend to get overexcited when it comes to video game music.

Mario, at your service. TripleMMM's Avatar

Smile Just heard about this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by latios.of.altomare View Post

The orchestra would like to make a remix album of songs from all over the Pokemon universe. That's where you come in! If you read down this far, please take the time to suggest one or two songs from anywhere Pokemon for our symphony to play! They can be from games, or the anime, or the movies, or anywhere! As long as it's Pokemon, We'll find it, we'll arrange it, and we'll play it.
    I must've been living under a Solrock to have something like this pass me up. What I would like to have orchastrated are all the BGM(including the jingles and fanfare) from the primary Pokemon versions games, from Yellow all the way to Platinum. And there is one BGM in the anime that(and a big IF) you guys can ectually replicate from this episode [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (starting at 5:58 timeline), I would die and go in poke-geek heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by latios.of.altomare View Post
    )[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Japanese OST's, episodes, nicely subbed movies, rare singles)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (All the movie and anime OST's except Movie 11. Some OST's are scrambled and un-numbered, though.)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (TONS of Pokemon songs from all different areas of the world. Huge Karaoke database. Requires username and password (click the "what's new" button near the bottom to get it).)
    About the dead link's report, it seems that 3 of these are not working, like the whole sites are down. Does these qualify as "dead" link's?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleMMM View Post
    I must've been living under a Solrock to have something like this pass me up. What I would like to have orchastrated are all the BGM(including the jingles and fanfare) from the primary Pokemon versions games, from Yellow all the way to Platinum. And there is one BGM in the anime that(and a big IF) you guys can ectually replicate from this episode [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (starting at 5:58 timeline), I would die and go in poke-geek heaven!

About the dead link's report, it seems that 3 of these are not working, like the whole sites are down. Does these qualify as "dead" link's?
    Katsu's music is temporarily down, so please be patient with Strawberry Kiss... she's doing her best to reupload everything as quickly as possible.

Pokemon Music Network does seem dead at the moment... It may pop back up later (just so long as the owner notices the problem... ). [which seems unlikely seeing as they haven't updated in ages... so the page may have gotten neglected.]

And PokePlus seems to love changing the name of it's pages... so the links we had become void. Try this one: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Edit: I don't know if these are listed at the front:

“Bombsauce!”
    Am I the only one having problems downloading Lucario & The Mystery of Mew from Megaupload? It is very strange; it gets through a couple hundred KBs tops, then just fails...
    My [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Quote Originally Posted by Snivets View Post
    Am I the only one having problems downloading Lucario & The Mystery of Mew from Megaupload? It is very strange; it gets through a couple hundred KBs tops, then just fails...
    Try the links at Pokeplus, maybe megaupload doesn't agree with you.

they have it via rapidshare.

Mario, at your service. TripleMMM's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mewsie View Post
    Katsu's music is temporarily down, so please be patient with Strawberry Kiss... she's doing her best to reupload everything as quickly as possible.

Pokemon Music Network does seem dead at the moment... It may pop back up later (just so long as the owner notices the problem... ). [which seems unlikely seeing as they haven't updated in ages... so the page may have gotten neglected.]
    O, I see. Then I guess we'll have to wait for the masters to arrive. I just can't wait for all that orchastrated goodness!

I've been looking for this particular track from the anime for a long time now, and I can't seem to find it anywhere... That being, the Team Rocket theme from Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Little help?...

Grand Shriner
    Hasn't ever been released. Sorry dude.

I finally decided to let the secret garden thing go and downloaded the Pokemon Heroes OST. Even with my boredom of country music, I still enjoyed it. Good job in finding it.
    Quick question: where does the Team Aqua's Theme come from? The ID tag suggests it belongs to some other album.

Also, I think you need to look no further than Galbadia Hotel's main section for the m2m single "Don't Say You Love Me". As for the rest, I don't know.

Edit: Real quick question: Can someone tell me anything about this "Pokemon Live!" that I've recently heard about.

Grand Shriner
    Nice job Mewbies. I love every bit of it. Great work.

i nedd!! 10th Anniversary Pokémon Happy Birthday Concert - Junichi Masuda Selection CD please please please!!!!

Grand Shriner
    The 10th Anniversary Happy Birthday Concert would be a priceless treasure. I'd gladly buy a copy if I could find one anywhere...but I've searched and searched to no avail.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast