Page 54 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4444849505152535455565758596064104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 6850
Like Tree4254Likes

Thread: ONLY OLD Anime OST's AND BGM By Einachi

  1. #1326
    Grand Shriner Sonataaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    287
    Thank You Maximuxi For the Good Quality uploading For Gekijouban - Ashita no Joe....
    Tamahome: I must Say that All those Singles's Scans are Excellent, Thank You So much For this....And Thank You For Ochame na futago: Claire Gakuin monogatari Ep Uploading...If you Can Upload Haneda Erika-Maigoni Sasenaide Single (PCDG-00034).....it would be Great...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    And Also if You Don't Mind Those Too:
    VIDL-10679
    PCDA-00275( I want to Compare it with Mine)
    CODC-938
    FHDF-1552
    FHDL-1007

  2. #1327
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    I'll upload those along with Wandaba Style tomorrow. Time to go to sleep now ^o^

  3. #1328
    dream hunter ayanokoji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamahome View Post
    I need some help to identify some of my (old) anime singles... if someone know the title of one or more, please answer me Thanks !! (and of course, iy you need those, I can upload them)...

    Edit : All found except this :

    PCDG-00034 :
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    i gave you that:

    pcdg-00034 : 迷子にさせないで (do not get lost) from 「ハンサムな彼女」 'handsome girlfriend' |[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|
    1. 迷子にさせないで
    2. 笑顔はポーカーフェイス (poker face smile)
    3. もう泣かないで(オリジナルカラオケ) (do not cry now(karaoke original))
    **************************************************



    **************************************************

  4. #1329
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamahome View Post
    Thanks you so much !!!
    No problem, glad to be of help

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamahome
    And yes, my Wandaba Style OST is 21 tracks. But I don't know the catalog number.
    Do you still want it ?
    Yes please, the catalog number is LACA-5170.

  5. #1330
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6

    THANK'S

    Quote Originally Posted by maximuxi View Post
    劇場版 あしたのジョー オリジナル・サウンドトラック
    Gekijouban - Ashita no Joe - Original Soundtrack [ CD | 2000.08.02 | TKCA-71985 ] @ 320Kbps



    1. Ashita no Joe - Utsukushiki Ookamitachi [Takeshi Obo]
    2. Joe to Danpei no Deai
    3. Keisatsunai no Dekigoto
    4. Doushitsushatachi no Taiketsu
    5. Bukimi na Tokubetsu Shounen'in
    6. Butagoya Kara no Dasshutsu
    7. Rikiishi to no Yuujou
    8. Rolling Fighter
    9. Ame no Ring-Jou
    10. Shounen'in Kara no Shussho
    11. Training
    12. Danpei no Negai
    13. Yoru no Shiraki-Tei
    14. Joe vs Rikiishi-Sen
    15. Moetsukita Futari
    16. Rikiishi no Shi - Utsukushiki Ookamitachi [Takeshi Obo]
    17. K.O (Knock Out) [Yasuo Shimizu]

    *ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0R605LA
    Pass: CD No.

    regards,
    anisonfan
    Thank you very much dude I've been looking for this one for a long time.
    thanks again.

  6. #1331
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by manuelrivera View Post
    No problem, glad to be of help



    Yes please, the catalog number is LACA-5170.
    So it's the password as well !

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  7. #1332
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonataaa View Post
    Thank You Maximuxi For the Good Quality uploading For Gekijouban - Ashita no Joe....
    Tamahome: I must Say that All those Singles's Scans are Excellent, Thank You So much For this....And Thank You For Ochame na futago: Claire Gakuin monogatari Ep Uploading...If you Can Upload Haneda Erika-Maigoni Sasenaide Single (PCDG-00034).....it would be Great...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    And Also if You Don't Mind Those Too:
    VIDL-10679
    PCDA-00275( I want to Compare it with Mine)
    CODC-938
    FHDF-1552
    FHDL-1007
    Here it is (in one archive) :

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    The password is your nickname !

  8. #1333
    stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,587
    maximuxi: grazie for Emi & Joe soundtrack, i would purchase this Emi CD. now i can listen what is inside, thanks.

    Tamahome: merci l'ami.
    very useful help. you are great

  9. #1334
    Grand Shriner Pulsar_t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamahome View Post
    Yes, I can !

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    AWESOME! Thank you.

  10. #1335
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    I'll have a very nice surprise for all old OST fans for christmas ! ^o^

  11. #1336
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon B. View Post
    maximuxi: grazie for Emi & Joe soundtrack, i would purchase this Emi CD. now i can listen what is inside, thanks.

    Tamahome: merci l'ami.
    very useful help. you are great
    \o/

    Have you some Yume senshi wingman OST ?

  12. #1337
    stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,587
    yes, the Animex1200 #14 & #165
    Yume Senshi Wingman Music Library Vol.1 & 2

  13. #1338
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    could you upload these please ? ^^

  14. #1339
    stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,587
    ?!

    i know that 50 pages is a bit a lot.

    but you should/must check'em all seriously man

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (since a few times)

    PS: pour les FR qui ont une collection de CD, on pourrait se filé nos čmessehaine en mp? ^^

  15. #1340
    Grand Shriner Sonataaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    287
    This is Great...A Deep Thanks To You Tamahome For Uploading Those Singles...Much Appreciated...Also The Single(FHDF-1552) is missed, If you Don't Mind Uploading it...

  16. #1341
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9
    Could anyone find Showa kid's TV singles Vol.6 -COCX-32113 for me please

    Thanks

  17. #1342
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Hi!I searching the ost "Muteki Robot Trider G7"
    Help me please.

  18. #1343
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon B. View Post
    ?!

    i know that 50 pages is a bit a lot.

    but you should/must check'em all seriously man

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (since a few times)

    PS: pour les FR qui ont une collection de CD, on pourrait se filé nos čmessehaine en mp? ^^
    Thanks you so much !!! I read 90% of this thread, but I miss these :/

    PS : je n'utilise aucun IM ŕ part l'IRC.

    edit : the "memories" track for CD 1 remind me so much moving moments of the series ,_, I almost cry when listening to it ! Best track of the CD...

  19. #1344
    Gundam Pilot Tamahome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Junius 7
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonataaa View Post
    This is Great...A Deep Thanks To You Tamahome For Uploading Those Singles...Much Appreciated...Also The Single(FHDF-1552) is missed, If you Don't Mind Uploading it...
    I forgot it !

    Here it is :
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    (pass is CD #)

  20. #1345
    Grand Shriner einachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by djrey View Post
    Hi!I searching the ost "Muteki Robot Trider G7"
    Help me please.
    searcg in our forum for it.

    the link is on the first page of this thread

  21. #1346
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    49
    A more complete Inspector Gadget soundtrack:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Anyone got some rare Shuki Levy to share ? ^_^
    Looking for: Ushio to Tora BGM 1 / Rémi BGM 1 / Highschool Kimengumi BGM 1

  22. #1347
    stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,587

    Arrow fresh rip

    DRAGʘNBALL Z Hit Song Collection 11 - ~''Seishin to Toki'' no Heya~ [COCC-10064]
    Spoiler!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (320mo)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (116mo)
    PW: CD n°
    QuestionDitkoLover likes this.

  23. #1348
    Shriner Revenge Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon B. View Post
    DRAGʘNBALL Z Hit Song Collection 11 - ~''Seishin to Toki'' no Heya~ [COCC-10064]
    Thank you.

  24. #1349
    Grand Shriner Sonataaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    287
    What Can I Say,Thank You so much Tamahome For Uploading The Single...Also,Thanks to You I Finally Got the Single of Oda Kazumasa-(Sono mama no kun ga suki in) Excellent Quality....Thank You Simon.B For Sharing DraogonBall Z- Hit Songs Collection....

  25. #1350
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    49
    Talking of Dragon Ball, any album with rare BGMs on it ? Like, stuff not in the box set ?

    I don't really care for vocals ... ^^;

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •