Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Kenji Kawai ~Soundtrack Collection~ Discography

hey Mewsie, I've downloaded carnival babel revival album couple of days ago, but there's one track that can't be remove or delete and it still on the same folder where i extract the archive.
    can you tell me what to do about this?
    FYI, it's track no. 6(if I'm not mistaken). windows said the filename was too long.. and i think so too :/.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by braintoxin View Post
    hey Mewsie, I've downloaded carnival babel revival album couple of days ago, but there's one track that can't be remove or delete and it still on the same folder where i extract the archive.
    can you tell me what to do about this?
    FYI, it's track no. 6(if I'm not mistaken). windows said the filename was too long.. and i think so too :/.
    Just moved the zipped or .rar file to your desktop and then extract. That should shorten the filename.

Quote Originally Posted by aakaido View Post
    Just moved the zipped or .rar file to your desktop and then extract. That should shorten the filename.
    no I can't, the system said it's being used by another program.
    should i go in save mode to delete it, i wonder if it works :/.

Grand Shriner
    No, it's probably being used by explorer.exe. It happens to me sometimes as well. If you're willing to go through all that, just restart your computer and then move it to your desktop, then extract.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceman View Post
    Out of curiosity,

Are there any leads on the music he did for the Captain Power training vids? Links follow:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I know it's probably unlikely, but would love to get those tracks. That said, great work getting his stuff.
    did anyone find the music to the captin power future force traing vidios as i been looking myself for a very long time and would love to grab them

Quote Originally Posted by aakaido View Post
    No, it's probably being used by explorer.exe. It happens to me sometimes as well. If you're willing to go through all that, just restart your computer and then move it to your desktop, then extract.
    it still there..... and i can't do anything about it the file has been extracted, and i've moved all the files to another drive, but this one is still stuck on the same folder. and i can't even cut and paste it to another directory.

umm.... may i ask?
    i've download the starship operators (thanks ) but track 15 seems to corrupt

匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    hum...
    i'll check it..
    maybe it was bad zipped from the file
    "For the Sake of our Heart-CORE... & ♥Juri♥"

DON'T ASK ME ABOUT LOSSLESS OR JURI KILLS YOU

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for the Samurai Pizza Cats music! Found most of the first CD ages ago in much lower quality and quite enjoyed it, so it's nice to have a better version now and another CD to go along with it!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by braintoxin View Post
    it still there..... and i can't do anything about it the file has been extracted, and i've moved all the files to another drive, but this one is still stuck on the same folder. and i can't even cut and paste it to another directory.
    Don't know what to tell you then. The only thing that comes to mind is to either find out what program it's being used by (you can pull up the task mananger and go to processes if you know what you're looking at) or just redownload the file.

Onion Kid
    i would like to know was there a princess merniva ost if it was could u upload it thank you

Shriner
    So the Eden of the East soundtrack was supposed to be released a few days ago but for some reason it was retracted from CD Japan with the reason being it was "canceled"

No idea what the heck is going on, they refunded the money I had paid, and the listing has been deleted from the website. Only thing up there now is the "Eden of the East (Higashi no Eden)" DJCD "Eden of the East Hoso Bu" Eden Side CD, which is a Radio CD and that comes out in August.

I imagine they might be pushing the soundtrack release till later this year to coincide with the release of the Eden movies. Damn you Kamiyama, and damn you Kawai for relinquishing!

Shriner
    great thank you

Thank you for all those uploads. Must have taken a damnned long time. Appreciate the effort man (:

Shriner
    I wish I could help out by posting the Dragon Tiger Gate OST, but the torrent never finished (it is literally stuck at 92.8% this very minute)...

GREAT STUFF!

THANKS!

Thank You So Much for Mermaid Forest - OVA Original Soundtrack, Really I was Searching for This CD For Long Time, Deep Thanks to You for Uploading this CD...

Onion Kid
    could someone help me find princess merniva ost i would owe u

I post everything I have of kenji kawai. Princess minerva is not on my possession. you have to search it somewhere else. :/

Onion Kid
    Thanks a lot morrigan, this is a great collection

Does someone is interested in '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' soundtrack?
    I searched the thread before and i can't find it posted. Let me know before i start the upload.
    My music & soundtrack collection....still updating!!

"Music is both the cause and the effect of universal harmony" - Confucius

I already have the ost of BOKkU (original tittle of battle of wits)
    dont know why i did not post it here

???

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by speedpop View Post
    So the Eden of the East soundtrack was supposed to be released a few days ago but for some reason it was retracted from CD Japan with the reason being it was "canceled"
    It looks like it's been delayed until late September.

Shriner
    Do you have Kenji's 'All That Gundam?'

I tried to read all post but it seems you don't have the Patlabor TV OST , I can post them if some of you want it .
    But what is more important is THAT I DIDN'T SAW THE "OPEN YOUR EYES" ALBUM !!!
    That album gets only 4 tracks but are pretty nice and fat , same 3 chorus girls from Patlabor The Movie , Patlabor 2 , Ghost In The Shell and Innocence .
    For those who saw the Symphonic Movie Concert some of the "Open Your Eyes" tracks were played during that event .
    Also missing is the Patlabor Concert from the early 90's which was edited on Cd!!!