Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dragon Ball Z Soundtrack Collection (megaupload)

Dragon Ball Z Soundtrack Collection (megaupload)

I would like to bring to you the Soundtracks of Dragon Ball Z. These are the collections Found for all English Soundtracks, as well as the Japanese Soundtracks dealing with Dragon Ball Z. I will put everything as in order as I possibly can. Please keep in mind it takes awhile to load stuff, or to get something back so please be paitent. I will do my best to keep this going for as long as I can. If there is a situation that I need to reupload something please let me know.

:::English Soundtracks:::

The American Soundtracks were created by Bruce Faulconer. Bruce Faulconer is a musician and the primary author of the music featured in English dub of the popular anime Dragonball Z. He is the owner of Faulconer Productions. His music was introduced in DBZ Season 3 in 1999 and continued on until the end of the series in 2003.

The Password Is dbz

Update: June 28, 2008 All are up and working.

:::Japanese Soundtracks

The Password Is dbz

Update: June 28, 2008 Gained through a Torrent, seems as full as one can find. Got Dragon Ball -1989.12.21- Z [Hit Song Collection 01], Dragon Ball -1989.12.21- Z [Hit Song Collection 02 - Miracle Zenkai Pawaa!], Dragon Ball -1990.04.01- Z [Hit Song Collection 03 - Space Dancing], Dragon Ball -1990.10.01- Z [Hit Song Collection 04 - Character Special], Dragon Ball -1990.12.21- Z [Hit Song Collection 05 - Hikari no Tabi] running.

Chizuru2 and mmmoody like this.

Onion Kid
    I cannot say thank you enough. I have been looking for these for an inane amount of time. THANK YOU!

WOW Thanks!

No problem, and I am willing to re-upload whenever I can. Also give me some time for the Volume 6 ok guys.

Nice Music!!!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    thanks for the upload. Can't wait for volume 6.

Cyber Trooper
    So awesome. I remember when I actually saw one of his CDs and never saw it again. Thank you ten-fold for this collection.

Ok everyone, guess what lol I just placed up the sixth volume. Sorry it took awhile, the first two times it was uploading it took like, three hours for it to be like...fifty percent and well I stopped it. This time it took less then an hour whoot. Anyways sixth volume, and if there are any other volumes out there let me know I will try to find them, and if you can not download them cause it is gone I will re upload them, just let me know through pm.

Shriner
    Thank you!

Nei
    Rika ain't got NUTHIN' on me!!! Nei's Avatar
    Thank you very much ^^.

Shriner
    My only problem with these albums was the fact that they didn't include the track where Goku sacrificed his self to save Gohan and the others from Cell when he was about to explode. I mean there was a small part of it in the freiza dies (when really, that track was used when Kid Buu died from the spirit bomb), but I wish they would've included the full track of it...

Thanks for posting the soundtracks! It definitely beats trying to find them anywhere else lol. That track when goku sacrifices himself is a great track but yea i dont think they included it.

what a looooong compilation BIG THX!!!!
    Make easy money!! Guys check it! Its not spam, this really works...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

-Demon of Starlight-
    hrm I have to wait 245 mins before I can download another soundtrack of this...ugh..

I'm flabbergasted !

Bruce Faulconer is damn talented. And it shows is these great soundtracks. I'm more of a fan of the original Japanese Dragon Ball BGM, but this here is still great music. Thanks for hookin it up usiel

Very nice!
    Nice post man.
    IS IT SLAVERY,WHEN YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT?

thank you so much, i listen to these all the time.

awesome, i love the cell games music. thanks a lot.

-Rufus

Does anybody know if there's a track with the music from the Goku vs Cell fight? It's the music when they're "warming up" and fighting at fast speeds. I think it was also featured when SSJ Goku was fighting Frieza at hyperspeed also.....

Grand Shriner
    Faulconer never released that track; part of it is used in one of the Lord Slug DVD menus, but other than that, it was unfortunately never put on a CD. You can always go to his website ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) and email a track request for his next CD, assuming he makes another one.

-

greato thanks

Onion Kid
    how do i play the music once i dl it

Onion Kid
    when i dl the 1st soundtrack it opened with microsoft words that listed the songs can someone help

Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast