Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The (Almost) Complete Gundam Thread

Gundam fan here and got a request.

SRCL-7364 Qualia - Gundam Edition, 320kbs, 18 mins
    VTCL-35099 Not Afraid of Anything Anymore, I'm not Scared (Mou Nanimo Kowaku nai, Kowaku Hanai), 320kbs, 22 mins

Please and thank you. Also, I'm requesting the single of Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS's theme song (GACKT - Ai Senshi, if I'm not mistaken). I might be coming here often for future requests. Btw, congrats and thanks for this thread.

Did you find anything about that file in Zeonic Front, JonC?

Gundam 00 Awakening of the Trailblazer singles uploaded.
    Also uploaded 30th Anniversary I, Senshi tribute, which includes a Gackt version of Ai, Senshi.

I have not yet been able to rip music from Zeonic Front. None of the admittedly limited techniques I have worked. I have accessed the .bin file and identified the existence of, (but nothing else,) of almost 40 bgm tracks. Separately, I was able to rip 4 or five videos, and separately, the audio that goes with them. But they are premixed, with dialogue, sfx and music combined.

Will keep looking, but don't know how long it will take.

JonC
    Do to changes in my schedule, I am not able to do uploads, renew links or fulfill requests at this time. I will resume uploads if and when the situation changes.

Thank you very much, JonC. I got another request which is the theme song of 30th GUNDAM PERFECT MISSION.

Much appreciation.

Onion Kid
    I would love to get the three Turn A Gundam OSTs. As well as KICA-2081 Gundam OST 1 and KICA-2082 Gundam OST 2.

Quote Originally Posted by azizul1994 View Post
    Thank you very much, JonC. I got another request which is the theme song of 30th GUNDAM PERFECT MISSION.

Much appreciation.
    I'm afraid you'll have to be a little more specific. If you don't see it on the list, I don't have it. In particular, if you don't see it on either the Game OST or Game Rip lists, I really don't have it. The exception is if it was put out on a different album. (And I don't really know much about individual games at all.)

JonC

Sorry, my bad for not referring to the list. Just an fyi, 30th GUNDAM PERFECT MISSION is not a game actually. It's something like a bonus video that came in with the Gundam OP/ED Collection Volume 1 -20th Century- and it has a specific theme song for it. Anyhow, sorry and thanks again.

Interesting. I went and found Perfect Mission online and gave a listen. The music is the aforementioned Ai Senshi (Soldiers of Sorrow.) There's something like a dozen versions floating about. I'm pretty sure the one you're thinking of is [Hidden link. Register to see links.], from the Gundam Total Movie Music Collection.
    JonC

Uploaded Gundam and Turn A Tv OSTs.
    JonC

Onion Kid
    Thanks! It's so hard to find Gundam soundtracks.

This new CAT isn't just for show EnemyController's Avatar
    Could I get Gundam Tribute From Lantis and Symphonic Poem Gundam? Thanks again Jon.
    Also gonna post some more SNES Gundam music in the near future.

Uploaded Symphonic Poem Gundam and Tribute from Lantis.
    JonC

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    Interesting. I went and found Perfect Mission online and gave a listen. The music is the aforementioned Ai Senshi (Soldiers of Sorrow.) There's something like a dozen versions floating about. I'm pretty sure the one you're thinking of is [Hidden link. Register to see links.], from the Gundam Total Movie Music Collection.
    JonC
    Oh my, thanks again, JonC. I really appreciate it. Mind uploading the album too? I want to listen to the other songs as well. Hope it's not a troublesome.

Nice thread ! I'm interested in Lost War Chronicles OST because it's just so hard to find.
    Thanks in advance if you can upload it.

Uploaded Gundam Total Movie Music Collection and Lost War Chronicles (OST and Game Rip.)

JonC

Great job ! Thanks again.
    By the way, I happened to find the rip from SD Gundam G Generation Spirits (PS2), in case you would be interested to add it to your list, here it is : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Interesting site.

JonC

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    Okay, you've raised a lot of questions in a lot of threads that would be easier to answer here.
    About the drama records: As stated above, none of these are my rips. Therefore I cannot re-rip anything. The Gaia Gear albums are only at 64kbs, and I felt that recompressing them after cutting them into bits would adversely affect sound quality. As for the Stardust Memory album, I have no track time information to work from as to where the breaks might be. That the second album has 22 tracks, when most sources say it has only four, makes the question of what a track even is on these albums very complex. I have found no detailed track info on the first album. An examination on audacity does indicate breaks in the sound, but these breaks would be arbitrary, I don't know where or if they correspond to actual track breaks.
    As for Journey to Jaburo, 7 tracks is what I have. While I have no doubt that it has more music, until I actually have such a version, this is what I have. If you have a more extensive version, I'd love a copy.
    This is a distinction made by the data web site in these matters; It covers game rips, not the games themselves. They do not measure what music they have, only what music has been ripped and posted.

As I'm still working my way down your list, and especially since quality and completeness clearly matter as much to you as they do to me, do you have any of the albums on the missing list? Second, do you have higher bitrate copies of the albums I have which are below 320 or VBR. That is to say, any of these:

Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team Report 1: 3 Hours and 23 Minutes , 192kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team Report 2: Gear by Gear, 128kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Vol. 1, 128kbs
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam BGM Collection Vol. 1, 128kbs
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam BGM Collection Vol. 2, 128kbs
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Symphonic Suite, 128kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam F91 OST, 192kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam F91 Symphonic Poem, assorted bitrates
    Mobile Suit Gundam F91 Special Live Concert, 128kbs
    Human Touch/Warren Wiebe, 128kbs
    Silver Horizon (Gin-iro Horizon), 128kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Suit CD Vol. 6: Shinn Asuka x Destiny Gundam, 192kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Suit CD Vol. 7: Auel Neider x Sting Oakley, 192kbs
    Wings of Word, 192kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Voice Actor Single 3 Come Across Teiria Erde: Idea/Elephant, 128kbs
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Voice Actor Single 5 Come Across Saji Crossroad: After Voice - Love Starts Here/Paint the Sky, 234kbs
    Power to Believe*(Shinjiru Chikara), 192kbs
    Yearn for the Sun (Taiyou ni Kogarete), 192kbs
    You and I* (Kimi to Boku), 192kbs
    Four's Counterattack, 192kbs
    Burn Up! Gundam Brass, 192kbs

JonC
    from KusanagiShiro's list

i have these at VBR-0:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Suit CD Vol. 6: Shinn Asuka x Destiny Gundam
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Suit CD Vol. 7: Auel Neider x Sting Oakley

and this at 256kbits CBR:
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Vol. 1

i know, it's 256kbits, not 320kbits or VBR-0. Anyway it's still better than his 128kbits quality.

Your Gundam Collection is my same collection (all stuff you have i also have) and you are looking for same stuff i am looking for (specially the cassette for Gundam Wing).

And since you have my same collection, maybe i could help you only with bitrate upgrade, but for the moment, i have checked bitrate only for these which i said. I am tired for now, but when i get a time, i could check my collection and see if i have more things at higher bitrate.

If I can get those, that would be fabulous. At whatever pace you feel is fine, as there is no rush.

JonC

i am already uploading for you

will be done in some minutes

// EDIT

Sorry, maybe hours...my ADSL line isn't so fast.

Upload rate is 30kb/s ~ 40kb/s

There are them:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Suit CD Vol. 6: Shinn Asuka x Destiny Gundam
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Suit CD Vol. 7: Auel Neider x Sting Oakley
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Password: Sunblade-X-

I should notice you that i made a mistake about Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Vol.1. I don't have it at 256kbits. I confused it with: VICL-40038~9 (Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory OST -- 2 Discs total)

Sorry.

My apologies.

If you want a bitrate upgrade (256kbits) for VICL-40038~9, i will upload for you.

Also, if you are interested in a bitrate-upgrade for these, i can upload too:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Suit CD vol. 1 - Strike x Kira Yamato
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Suit CD vol. 2 - Athrun x Cagalli
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Suit CD vol. 3 - Lacus x Haro
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Suit CD vol. 4 - Miguel x Nicol

LAME V0

Thank you.
    The other SEED Gundam character vols I have at either 320 or VBR. My copy of VICL-40038~9 is at 192 but I am not looking to upgrade it since VICL-61849~50 is the same album with bonus tracks. (And I have that at 320.)

JonC

sure

note that i've my own style to organize my albums

Audio folder + scan folder (when i have them, of course) + foobar2000 playlist + info

This style was created by me and i use foobar2000 playlist because it's a very good playlist

Sure. You don't mind that I have my style that I use to store my albums? (Code number folder to Album name folder to audio files, 500x500 cover image, to Artwork folder if any.) I don't include playlists because I don't know what player the end user has. The outer code number folder makes it faster to pack for upload. (With the Galactica albums I have to keep looking up what the code number should be.)
    JonC

no problem

when i download something from you, i will convert to my style

you are free to convert my style in your style when you want

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast