Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The (Almost) Complete Gundam Thread

Thank you.
    JonC
    Do to changes in my schedule, I am not able to do uploads, renew links or fulfill requests at this time. I will resume uploads if and when the situation changes.

Hey, can you re-upload the Gundam SEED DESTINY and Original Gundam's Song Collection?

Thanks.
    Tza89 likes this.

The Gundam 00 Complete Best is expired. Can you re-upload it? Thanks.

I havnt gotten time latelly for checking this thread in while thanks for the iomput JonC Hope you enjoy the tracks, however upon playing the gmae IF at least from watching the recordings from it in youtube [thank God they havent been erased due to copyrights ] Yep the only thing I was not able to dowas MAtch the tracsk to the stages!! Cool thing were the animations that were made for the game, some are cuts from the remake of Gundam 0079 most likely from the scenes of recollections of Lalah's death. Still hope you enjoyed the OST as much as I did for me Top track is the last from the Char disc. And yes The cover that shoudl be used is he MkII no the other ones those are for Sega Saturn Version, that they used to do it all in one disc or change some things as to make a distiction betwen the plataforms

But I bet you never played the game (It is so rare to find) so there you go as I said hope you enjoyed it (the soudntrack at least) as much as I always DO

Cheers!!

What a great thread! Thanks to all who maintain and contributed!

Didn't see this one on here, so I thought I'd share. This is the actual OST, not a game rip. The game was so-so, most people hated it, but the music is phenomenal orchestral bliss! Very melodic, with some guitars popping up in the background in a few tracks. Gundam gamers will likely recognize a few of these tracks, as they've been reused in a few later Gundam games, namely track 16, "Hostile Troops". Enjoy! Thanks for all your hard work!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

By the way, I'm the one who did the Encounters in Space rip a long, long time ago. Some of the tracks in that game have been reused in later titles, especially "Lightning 16th Autonomous Corps". Chances are, if you've played a Gundam game, you've heard this song.

dekamaster2 likes this.
    Check out my soundtrack thread at: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Check out my video game remix site (with Touhou Project, Mega Man and Castlevania arrangements) at:

Thank you. i look forward to giving it a listen.
    JonC

Hello, thanks a lot for the links..

can somebody re-upload Mobile Suit Gundam Odyssey? the deposit link was invalid anymore.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Hello, thanks a lot for the links..

can somebody re-upload Mobile Suit Gundam Odyssey? the deposit link was invalid anymore.

Try [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    JonC

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    Try [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    JonC
    i have tried the link and it said "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Try it now.

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    Try it now.
    it works...
    thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by arpantz1 View Post
    Didn't see this one on here, so I thought I'd share. This is the actual OST, not a game rip. The game was so-so, most people hated it, but the music is phenomenal orchestral bliss! Very melodic, with some guitars popping up in the background in a few tracks. Gundam gamers will likely recognize a few of these tracks, as they've been reused in a few later Gundam games, namely track 16, "Hostile Troops". Enjoy! Thanks for all your hard work!

By the way, I'm the one who did the Encounters in Space rip a long, long time ago. Some of the tracks in that game have been reused in later titles, especially "Lightning 16th Autonomous Corps". Chances are, if you've played a Gundam game, you've heard this song.

Thank you for offering this. It is also known as Gundam: Target in Sight, for which the OST (at VBR) is available [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    JonC

Lol, totally forgot about that. Great collection of stuff here, definitely makes getting a lot of the great Gundam OSTs easier!

Thanks alot ^^

Grand Shriner
    gundam age OST vol 3 see this thread:

This sure is an amazing thread.

Where are the Gundam UC osts 2 & 3? If you don't have them could you please add them, the music qualaty in the gundam series peaks in UC for sure.
    Pain, loss, death, destruction. This is my life and what I bring to the lives of others.

There is a link to a thread with Gundam UC OST 2 on the first post. It connects to a thread posted by someone else. Out of respect for their post, I won't be doing my own upload until November.
    Similarly, there is a thread [Hidden link. Register to see links.] with Gundam Unicorn OST 3. I will be uploading my version in May of 2013. I really should put a link to it on my front post and should be doing so before the beginning of next week.
    JonC

Thanks for your great job! Could you please reloaded "Anime Voice Collection Cassette New Mobile Report Gundam Wing G Team Voice Collection"? The link is invalid. I have been looking for this cassette. Thanks a lot!

Shriner
    Very useful thread. Is it at all possible for you to get the gamerip for [Hidden link. Register to see links.]? There are a number of original tracks made just for the game that I'd love to get a hold of.

Since I have no way to rip any of these things, the game rip section is more of an archive. After all, if somebody posts a new rip here, I'll only link to it. I only upload ones that aren't here. With new rips, that is unlikely. In fact, the main site I've found for new Gundam game rips is run by a guy here, so he's more likely to get it up before I do.
    But if I come across it elsewhere, of course, I'll put it up.
    JonC

Shriner
    Thanks very much.

From Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation. Forgot to rip it for some stupid reason.

Posted it here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Edit: Did a last minute amplify edit.
    Last edited by DoDoRay9000; 09-01-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone have SD Generation World OST with properly named tracks ? Or at least proper track information on files ?