Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Show-off Thread

i like it chikage. but the girl there is bad quality. its not your fault though, its the pic you used

it lal looks good. but the bars on the top and bottom dont really go good. i would take them out, and it will look better

Real cool Triple F, I'm wondering what the big black thing is but it's irelevant as far as I'm concerned. Good background and nice blending.

Way to go RK, nice job it fits its' description of "heavenly" nice fluffy background and good border.

I made a starcraft sig

Edit: There be hidden thing in me sig o.O Freaky half dead protoss guys and mutated zerg women o.o
    Attached Images Attached Images  

the typography blows. download some better fonts. and the maroon font doesnt go with the green background either. i think you should just stick to horizontal scan lines.....

the background is alright. green doesnt look too good though. and the scan lines are too dark....

befall a feindish meeting matched by a spiral fate BellaMuerte's Avatar
    Gee..your real you forward about it. But i think Gogetta did a good job. I've only done one so far as u can see below..it was my first.. I'm sure with a little work he could have made it better but you really don't need to be so harsh. Next time how about being a little more nice about it.Oh and anyone feel free to PM me anytime. Tata! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I can Make Siggies!!

RK
    Gogetta- Everything leaving the font out is good ^_^. Sigs don't have to have an image to be good. But images DO make them more interesting. Anyways, keep up the good work, gogetta, you're getting better!

Bell- Hmmmm the images are kinda too stretched or deformed.. It's kind of plain and the font is boring. But that's alright, keep on working ^_^/
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Originally posted by BellaMuerte
    Gee..your real you forward about it. But i think Gogetta did a good job. I've only done one so far as u can see below..it was my first.. I'm sure with a little work he could have made it better but you really don't need to be so harsh. Next time how about being a little more nice about it.
    you obviously havent seen me when i dont like something, or when i'm in a bad mood.....:eek:

anyway, yur sig is good. only for your first that is. everyone starts somewhere, and sadly i started very bad. but if you've seen my work, you'd agree i got alot better. anyway, good job and download some fonts ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) and check out some tutorials for your program. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is what i recommend. now just because of their tutorials, but because of their links. and dont be afraid to fuck around with your program and learn new things.

Chikage, I really liked the last sig you posted up. It's really prettiful and it suits the theme of heavenly perfectly. I'm being honest when I say it's your best sig yet even if it's probably quite simple.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Vivi-yes i have seen ur work and it is good. thanks for the compliment on my siggie,oh and thanks for the sites.

Chikage-yeah i will work harder next time..yeah i need some better fonts..i'm working on that,i just decided to work with what i had..hmm ur right about the imaging. but i'll definitly keep going with making siggies! maybe my next one will be better..hmm..

Gogetta sig revision.

I deleted the old sig I made and revised it so here it is.

Edit: Come on people say something...it can't be that bad...o.o
    Can it? ;-;

oooo! its deffinity better. i like it! its deffinity a improvment..u've now inspired me to go and make a Gohan siggie! for he is my favorite dbz character...

o.O
    Made a garnet sig as well...thought I'd post it...

oooo. ok! i'll try a Garnet siggie, but once i finish my Gohan one i'll try a Garnet one.Wish me luck! oh and ur Garnet siggie was good i liked it!

gogetta, first one is okay i guess. i'm not a fan of borders. to me they look n00bish and out of date..... anyway, the fonts good. but it doesnt go to good with the fire in the bg. the text effect is nice though (underneath the typography). the big thing that makes me not like this sig is the uctting job. i dont know if you added it, but the glow effect on the dragon ball z guy sucks. it doesnt look good at all. glow/satin/shadow/bevell and emboss DO NOT look good when you use them on people like that. well, maybe a few exceptions.....

i like the second one more (garnet sig). the boreder looks better, but like i said, i'm not a border fan so i dnt like it. the typography goes good. its hard to make girly fonts match, but it looks good. maybe if the font was a lighter color it'd be better though. the bg is nice too.again, the glow effect on granet doesnt look good.... thats all i would really change. and maybe the font color....

i see that you are going through the "scanline-stage". where eveything looks good with scanlines. try not to use it alot, people well think that your too repetitive without trying anything new....

i made it the whole post with out being harsh..... yay me.... i'm sorry if you took something the wrong way, cuz i never meant to say it like that.........

RK
    EDITkay.. there you go.. stupid netfirms >:/l

uhhhh.....

Great sig Chikage/Ann. The image you used was good and the writing in the background looks pretty good as well. Keep up the great work!

Chikage i couldn't see ur siggie.. the link didn't work for me..

My latest work.

O.O
    *worships the blue color*
    *_*
    Very very good NX I like how you blended it together and I love the blue color, although, you may want to move the text so it's not so close to the border, it's a little hard to see. *claps)

Among some of the sigs I've been hiding from public is this one...

I am 72% addicted to Counterstrike. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

oooo!Neo Xzhan i like ur siggie its great!! i really like the chick she is cool,what anime is she from?? and is the guy from X?? sorry for all the questions... oh and Gogetta i like ur Link siggie its good!

Neo Xzhan, i guess you did a good job blending two pics.....

seriously now, the border is good. font is good. nothing else going on though

Gogetta, border looks bad again. even thoguh last time you were offended by me saying that... when it does. so you should go easy with borders. and scanlines are too strong. your sigs all seem to be the same, except for the background and pics... you should try new stuff....

Oh, prettiful sig Neo Xzhan/Sander. The images in your sig look fairly spiffy and the blue theme really suits it. Apart from that the sig is a bit plain.

It could do with a border perhaps? Apart from that good job. Where on earth did you find the image of that chick in your sig though?

yes please do tell! were in hell did u find that chick?!

Magus Sig
    Yeah...

RK
    Gogetta- that sig is alright.. the blinds on it in the back are just a little annoying to look at. The font needs to be better; make it so that it's readable. Do you use paint shop pro? If so, you should get Adobe Photoshop instead.. it's alot easier to work with. PSP is a good program to make yur first sg, but after awhile, you'll want to use a program like Adobe Photoshop so you can advance your sigs. And no.. i'm not advertising.

*points to her sig* what you think?

EDIT:

Okayz... here's the sig that WAS the one i made..