Thread: Iceferno's Video Game Remixes

Red face Iceferno's Video Game Remixes

Hey all. I haven't been here long but thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself here. I make electronic music and have recently been doing loads of VG remixes. Some of them are basic reconstructions, whereas others have more originality to them. I'll list a few examples below:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Green Hill Zone - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spring Yard Zone - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Star Light Zone - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The Legend Of Zelda (N64 titles)

Astral Observatory - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Song Of Healing - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Zora's Domain - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

If you'd like to hear more, I have a [Hidden link. Register to see links.] which I regularly update when possible. I also work on my own originals, but they don't get the attention that my VG remixes do, so I'm holding off on sharing new ones for awhile (at least on YouTube). Hope you enjoy
    Iceferno on YouTube [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Iceferno View Post
    Hey all. I haven't been here long but thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself here. I make electronic music and have recently been doing loads of VG remixes. Some of them are basic reconstructions, whereas others have more originality to them. I'll list a few examples below:

The Legend Of Zelda (N64 titles)

Song Of Healing - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

If you'd like to hear more, I have a [Hidden link. Register to see links.] which I regularly update when possible. I also work on my own originals, but they don't get the attention that my VG remixes do, so I'm holding off on sharing new ones for awhile (at least on YouTube). Hope you enjoy
    Song of Healing -> really good