Thread: FF style based video game

FF style based video game

I'm in the process of programing a game. If anyone wants to contribute some inspiration, hopefully I can finish it! Just post some photos onto this thread, or drop me an email at [Hidden link. Register to see links.] or [Hidden link. Register to see links.] I'll try to incorporate your art into the game however i can. thanks..

IDX
    Silent Shriner #0
    I've already got a script that's in the works for an underground video game me and a few friends are working on. It's going to have both turn-based and real time attributes. In some battles, you can choose which ever one you want.

Thats awesome. Same Idea I am going for, I am going to be encompassing a final fantasy V style of play, and expanding on that. Hopefully I can get some support, my own animations arn't the greatest.

I have a 4 year degree in writing and alot of knowledge of video game history, and storytelling. So this game should be alot of fun to watch and play, and unravel. I hope some of you will be intersted enough to post some of your work!

You can also see some of my programing history at [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

that is a videogame i created in flash.

that was done in flash, a considerably less powerful video-game making program then what I'll be working with. Which is the .net framework, a very powerful programing language.

Onion Kid
    Thats awesome. Same Idea I am going for, I am going to be encompassing a final fantasy V style of play, and expanding on that. Hopefully I can get some support, my own animations arn't the greatest. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

4 years later... is it done? i would love to try a demo or something??

Banned
    May i try it when its done already??