Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ac release dates and stuff

The point is that it's taking too damn long man. The longer they make the U.S. wait, the more people will shell out $ for it. Well they can have my money.

Quote Originally Posted by animation_girl2000
    If the English version sucks, I can switch to japanese I don't mind readin my movies lol.

Did anyone hear for the austrailian release? I heard febuary, but i wanna make sure, to tell my down under buddies.
    I personaly like the animations in their original dub and with subtitles. The English voice actors always sucked ass. They usualy used the guy who did Leonardo's voice on Ninja Turtles for the lead characters voice. He always sounded soft and fruity to me.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] I am Atom Narmor and I approve this message.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomNarmor
    The English voice actors always sucked ass.
    Words of wisdom. I feel the same way.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Originally Posted by Norma Lee Singer-Songwriter's Webpage
    Note: Different is refreshing!

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomNarmor
    The point is that it's taking too damn long man. The longer they make the U.S. wait, the more people will shell out $ for it.
    Not really. Think about how many people are not going to buy the movie now simply because they've downloaded it and burned it onto a dvd, or bought bootleg copies of it. And then consider that there's people like me who would have bought it just looking for some neat eye candy, downloaded it when it didn't get released here, and found that it isn't even good for that. At this point, I will never watch it again because it easily ranks among the worst films ever made.

Of course, if you're a hopeless fanboy with no eye for what really makes a movie good, you'll still love it.

cloud_tidus
    So when is FF:AC release in us version. i cannot wait to see the movie. You know what. It is so boring to play FF7, about 7 or 8 time

Prak is right. Even a friend of mine who has his own sports collectors/anime shop is selling near-perfect 2 disk bootlegs with all the extras like delieted clips and Last Order. and for each one he sells, chances are those are people who are not going to by it when it comes out. Now when both the official DVD and UMD disks come out (2 days after my birthday), I will be buying them because I am a true "fan-boy". but that doesn't mean I didn't buy a bootleg because I'm not really counting on the U.S. getting Last Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~

So when is FF:AC release in us version. i cannot wait to see the movie. You know what. It is so boring to play FF7, about 7 or 8 time
    Why not just download the movie? I got it and I am on a 56k modem.

OR, play other FFs

cloud_tidus
    From All FF i play til now (cancel FF1~FF6)

FFVII- Sexy game, play over 7~8 time still love it, and for 2 years not playing now i want to start again (i like the story line the most)

FFVIII- Too hard to play without cheat -.- lol ( cannot understand the storyline)

FFIX- graphic ok, all the bosses seem to be like the FF1 boss

FFX- second best after FFVII(that's what i think), storyline great, but why tidus died in the end -.-

FFX-2: i like it , but why make yuna like a tomboy

Descendent of the Ancients Sephiroth's son's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvinStraight
    Prak is right. Even a friend of mine who has his own sports collectors/anime shop is selling near-perfect 2 disk bootlegs with all the extras like delieted clips and Last Order. and for each one he sells, chances are those are people who are not going to by it when it comes out. Now when both the official DVD and UMD disks come out (2 days after my birthday), I will be buying them because I am a true "fan-boy". but that doesn't mean I didn't buy a bootleg because I'm not really counting on the U.S. getting Last Order.

is the reasle date still nov 29?

I checked amazon and it says teh release date is January 10, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by cloud tidus
    but why tidus died in the end -.-
    He did not die

Quote Originally Posted by nkwp
    He did not die
    thats right he disapeared or faded out of existence cuz the fayth stoped dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth's son
    thats right he disapeared or faded out of existence cuz the fayth stoped dreaming
    Thats right, thanks for that

np

OY! reading this thread...you people have saved my life!
    I heard earlier that they'd decided to release AC for PSP only. I nearly threw up ;-; I don't care how many times I've seen my downloaded version. I like to actually buy the things I download and end up liking...makes me feel better about 'stealing' things. lol
    ..aaaand I don't have a PSP nor do I ever PLAN on having one...

So yeah....thank God.

and in regards to the dubbing discussion I saw earlier my opinion is that if they didn't reanimate it for the mouths to fit english words AND get some good voice actors and actresses then I'd rather not see a dub.
    When I watch a movie that's been dubbed over and the mouths say completely different things...It's just so distracting!

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

i have a theory...they keep puching back realse date, its now jan something, does ne one think its a big practical joke and there really is no ff7ac

i have a theory...they keep puching back realse date, its now jan something, does ne one think its a big practical joke and there really is no ff7ac
    well that would be quite the elaborate joke considering the amount of times I've watched it lol

otakette on the rampage animation_girl2000's Avatar
    Lol oh they won't keep punching back the date. They know that if they do, we'll come after them and impale thier head on a spike.

And there is a FF7 ac dude. It's out there in the internet, you just have to d/l it.

otakette on the rampage animation_girl2000's Avatar
    [ edit: stupid double post...]

I think it's SE theme to push back release dates...but theortically they're not because they HAVEN'T OFFCIALLY said anything or given a confirmed date.

Onion Kid

Question huh?!?

i just bought it today in a computer shop... not actually original... but it kinda looks good... i know... pirated...

They mean English voices fool!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikari2002
    I think it's SE theme to push back release dates...but theortically they're not because they HAVEN'T OFFCIALLY said anything or given a confirmed date.

the offciall Us site had a count down, one of the trailers had a Us date on it

Ok. (you guys are sooo not going to believe me) Not sure what happened with amazon.com, but when I was at work I saw it online. Now I'm home and ready to quote and link the info, it's gone. Point of this story: Earlyer the site said the movie was coming out in U.S. theaters Nov. 29th. Has anybody else heard anything about this?

I haven't but I figured it would make some dough here in the states on the big screen. So does Hollywood apparently. I can believe it. But if they keep pushing the date back they'll loose all kinda money cause people like me just might DL it now damnit.

They have 3 more days for some hard official news on when the hell their going to release this thing.

hollywood said their interested, do that have a theater realse date

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast