Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Worst Anime?

J. Peterman
    MAN IT IS LIKE THEY GET A MONKEY AND TAUGHT IT TO TALK

poorly

because a talking monkey would be pretty cool

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemeela View Post
    this thread is 5 years old. please stop reviving it.
    Fuck off and die like the worthless animal you are. Seriously, if you make one more mini-mod post in this section, I will delete every post you've ever made in here and any you make from now on. Bannage will likely follow.

Grand Shriner
    pwned

Anyways, typically Naruto for its extensive flashbacks in the middle of action scenes. Sucks even more if you are watching the cut version in Germany where conversations don't make sense

Original: "HOW COULD YOU HAVE KILLED! I'M DYING AHHH" whatever
    Cut: "I am beaten, ah! *instant next scene, bad guy laying on floor with no wounds or anything*"
    -_-

MD GEIST had action and cool music. Who cares about plot

If there is one thing I want, it's that damn groovy MD GEIST OST ffs!
    Anyways, it shows the best examples in Laws of Physics in Anime

Yeah, i have to agree. Naruto SUCKS...And so does Inyuyasha...
    Wanted Soundtracks:

Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo Drama CD
    ZnT On The Radio - Nangoku ha Issai Mushi!? Anta Tachi Zenin, Bakainu yo! (Japan Version)
    ZnT On The Radio Deluxe - Radio Nanoni Okinawa Roke? Nangoku ni Ittekimashita! - (Japan Version)
    ZnT On The Radio Saishuushou (Japan Version)
    ZnT On The Radio -Nangoku Ni Ike Nai Tte Do. Douiu Koto Nanoyo!-(Japan Version)

Good ol' Prak. ^^

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions, however the Manga of Naruto has just got very very exciting. =P

Hmm, I would say the worst anime ever is... THE ADVENTURES OF MINI GODESS! That does my head in! Tis very poor and annoying. Though Shin Chan was kind of the same, just generally funny and not attemping to be funny.
    Part Bionic and Organic, not a Cyborg... Call me Psychotron.

Shriner
    Pretty much any shonen anime apart from Dragonball.

Seriously they're all retarded

Dragonball Z Prepares for torrent of flame posts

While there really are worse, what makes me hate DBZ is that they took a great show (Dragonball) and made it into this braindead mash of the exact same plot being repeated over and over.

I'm trying not to start flame wars or give trollers fodder. I'm just stating my honest opinion.

Note: I won't dignify any flames with a response.

Beyblades

Crush gear turbo

Yu gi oh

ALL SUCKED

Onion Kid
    Yu Gi Oh, its spin-off, Pokemon, Naruto (the 4kids version. It turned me off the series so badly I can't even try the subs...), and a lot of the shows on Funimation Channel are all bad.

Easily the most disappointing series, though, was Pilot Candidate. It looked like it should have been so good, and it has a cool concept, but the execution just sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth420
    Dragonball Z Prepares for torrent of flame posts

While there really are worse, what makes me hate DBZ is that they took a great show (Dragonball) and made it into this braindead mash of the exact same plot being repeated over and over.

I'm trying not to start flame wars or give trollers fodder. I'm just stating my honest opinion.

Note: I won't dignify any flames with a response.
    I know DBZ is really, really stupid, but I still can't hate it. It's what got me into anime, and the Frieza Saga is awesome, despite how incredibly slow-paced it is (it takes something like five episodes for Goku to make ONE attack), but it's still really fun.

And The World's Strongest was pretty damn cool, IMO.

One piece. What the heck were they thinking when they made the anime? It SUCKS.

shaman king and crush gear turbo! They are to boring for me!!!!

Let's see...

Blood+, simply because it doesn't even have anything to do with the movie. It's just a filler. Not anything special to me. Saya is a weak character for more than half the series and she's not like she was in the movie.

Diva just...I like her. Not so much as I would like to. In all of the suckiness of the anime, Diva is my favorite character. Everyone else dies or disappears mysteriously.

Also, Riku is...ew.
    A disgrace to all the other Riku characters out there.
    I was still a teenager myself but never treated like one. When you are a genius, you are by no means treated like a commoner.

-Uchiha Itachi (Excerpt from 'The True Prodigy' Fan Fiction)

I can't stand the legend of Basara. I actually read three volumes just because it was stupid. -_-'

The first few seasons of Pokemon was good...until character development stopped and it became a race to see how many new pokemon they can make up.
    "You are going to die, and then you'll be dead, because I killed you." -Anubis, Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged the Movie

I'm going to say One Piece.

Would you like to see my mask? Nightowl9910's Avatar
    For me, so far, my list would have to include:

Yu Gi Oh (though I personally find it hilarious to watch)
    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
    Psycho Diver
    Dr Crane isn't here right now, but if you'd like to make an appointment....

Onion Kid
    Ultimate girls...That's weirdest anime I have never seen.

Shriner
    I have, like, no posts here. I'm such a leach, but there isn't too much discussion type topics here. Anyway, I'm gonna give it to anything that is a copycat of yugioh, such as beyblades and all that other random garbage.
    A few quick comments, though:
    First off, Yugioh's season 0 or whatever you want to call it, the one that never got dubbed, is actually kinda interesting. (And so much more violent.)
    And personally, I'm gonna say the first, and kinda second, season of pokemon is pretty decent, along with the first three movies (Well, the ending of the first one really annoyed me, but the first is actually kind of good. The 8th movie is actually pretty good, suprisingly. Otherwise, all the rest is garbage. (Well, fourth movie, I've seen argued, but it is, oddly, a Mononoke knock off)).
    Oh, and I have to ask to the guy who was downing on Ouran way back, I'm hoping you just aren't fond of Shojo in general, because Ouran only falls behind FLCL, in my personal opinion. I hope that judgement was at least made after giving it a shot.

It would have to be the Naruto English Dub. I mean... When Gaara Kills Yashamaru... In the japanese version,he goes absolute ballistic.In the English version..well..lololol. Heres a summary.

Japanese Version:
    Gaara: Ahhh! Ahhh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

English Version:
    Gaara:Oh No.Yashamaru.

Heres what should have followed in this instance.

Gaara:Oh no. yashamaru.
    Yashamaru: Koff! Gack! Uggghh.... for f*cks sake Gaara..youve killed one of the only people that you actually give a rats ass about, and all you can come up with is a half assed mumble? Geez....F*ckin english dubbers...(Slumps dead)

Bo Bo Bo Bo I just dont get protector of hair wtf? and Pokemon, the creator is just being greedy now making all these new Pokemon it died the whole series died when I started secondary school
    straight from sunny old england!!

pokemon was gewd. now it's too dragged out. same goes for digimon.

Yu gi oh, Digimon, and the English dubbed version of One Piece. And anything else that should have been canceled after it stopped being good (seriously, how may Pokemon series do we really need? And while I love the 1st season of Inuyasha, it gets annoying fast.)

Without a doubt, Dragonball GT.

Hmm... I would say ether Pokemon, One piece, or Beyblade.

There are some series so awful I am ashamed to admit watching them-- one of those that almost falls behind the veil is Koi Koi Seven.

I'll admit that it was often funny, but it had no plot and suppressed rational thought. Kind of like the western cartoons I rejected as a kid.
    Must've been evil peanut butter.

It's a Denise original! Marshall Lee's Avatar
    A lot of animes that appeared on Fox kids back in the day weren't all they were hyped up to be, in fact TMNT beats the majority of them in the long run. The 4Kids version of One Piece was horrible, Miss All Sunday as a Southern Belle, Sanji as a Sly wannabe? I still don't watch it however the Funimation version is much better, just like the good o'l days of DBZ