Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite anime/manga?

Onion Kid
    You know you should see a anime called Witch Hunter Robin It's
    really good.

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Nah, Robin was disappointing. Very bad ending. Totally anticlimactic. On top of that, the final episode does answer all the show's mysteries, but they're mysteries you never wondered about or cared about. Total snorefest.

It's been quite a while..... virus369's Avatar
    Originally posted by Kill Bill
    aww.......i just need 2 then i can get 3 and 4...hehe there's a lot in an episode, so you cant miss any.....

heh can i borrow that phase 2 from you? jk
    I would if I knew you,sorry,LOL

oh dont worry....you'll find out soon enough....
    haha thats okay!..........ill get it one way or another......heh heh heh heh............................................... .....ill have to wait till it comes out.................crap......:P
    Family

Gunner-Yuna: the GF i love so much
    FF-Gurl: the spunky cousin
    Lunatic HighIIV: the tough and hyper cousin
    Mercenary: the wild and headstrong brother
    Jasmijn: the sister's whose name is a flower i like
    Masaji: the cool brother
    FFX-2 Al behd gal: the spunky sister
    hayrru no: the cool and wacky brother
    Tifa Rinoa: the helpful cousin
    Such a X-2 Girl!: the cool and calming sister

half-demon half-mortal kagemaru696's Avatar
    My favorite........ um......... that's a tough one I say a tie between Yuyu hakusho and another anime which i can't remember. Its was so, so, ssssssoooooo long ago, but i know it involve a little kid protecting a young princess from some type of people and a railroad is the main theme of the anime if anyone know what is the name of it is(to refresh my memory) PLZ tell me and you will be handsomely rewarded lol j/k

Iím not breaking, down
    can I break away
    push me away, make me fall,
    just to see another side of me,
    push me away you can`t see,
    what I see, the other side of me

I been through hell and i liked it
    What don't kill me makes me stronger

Does anyone remember some of the good old animes; you know, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Magic Knights Rayearth, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2, and Sakura Wars!?

Yup, those are the good ones and I am a true fan of all of the above! Yay, I'm a Sailor Moon and Evangelion fan!!
    Check out my Resident Evil & Silent Hill Quote Quiz:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Even years after I first saw it, Magic Knight Rayearth still rates high on my favorites list.

Revolutionary Girl Utena was good, but the ending tied my brain in a knot. But that was nothing next to what Adolescence of Utena did to me. I couldn't even hold a fork properly for two days after watching it. Definitely a 9.5 on the wierd-o-meter.

my fave has gotta be shaman king. it's the best show EVER (except maybe gundam wing and sailor moon )

It's been quite a while..... virus369's Avatar
    I anime that I did'nt see in a while would be...uumm......oh yeah, Akira. I watched it when I was 9. I never saw it again*sob*.

Originally posted by Prak
    Revolutionary Girl Utena was good, but the ending tied my brain in a knot. But that was nothing next to what Adolescence of Utena did to me. I couldn't even hold a fork properly for two days after watching it. Definitely a 9.5 on the wierd-o-meter.
    Some animes like Adolescence of Utena are very confusing. It took me 3-4 times of watching it to figure out the full plot. When I first saw X the movie with my boyfriend, I thought that was confusing and had to watch 3 times to fully figure it out and once I did, I really enjoyed that movie! X was one of the best anime movies I ever saw! Once I fully figured out the Adolescence of Utena movie, I loved the plot! One left I couldn't figure out, why did Anthy and Utena wanted to go to the outside world when Anthys brother Akio simply told her there was no life there ? That was the most confusing thing I found in that movie.

I haven't seen X the movie yet, but I have seen some epsiodes from the series and clips from the movie, and it seems very intriguing! I would probably like to buy the series first because most movie spawn from the anime series, but do anyone know how many volume of X series there are and is it worth it? It seems very bloody, but the thing that caught my attention was the two battle of two guys who look exactly the same fighting while flying with their wings!
    Oh yeah, FRUITS BASKET has got to be on everyone list at least, because it just so well done and show a lot of perspective on life!

Exclamation SPOILERS!

I've never seen any of the X series because I thought it was just a movie. What was the series like, because in the movie, I was told it was like Gothic theme because everyone(except the main character of course) dies in the most gruesome and gorey way!

Onion Kid
    mines would be trigun,cowboy bebop and outlaw star^_^

Outlaw Star YEAH! That was another good anime I forgot to post.
    I also LOVE Tokyo Mew Mew!

BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a chainsaw BizarroSephiroth's Avatar
    I seem to like Gundam Seed and Inuyasha.

Call me when I'm needed
    I will help
    Call me when your sick
    I'll be there
    Call me when your dying
    I'll lay your final words to rest
    But call me when you lie and decieve
    And I'll hate you forever.............

half-demon half-mortal kagemaru696's Avatar
    Originally posted by kagemaru696
    My favorite........ um......... that's a tough one I say a tie between Yuyu hakusho and another anime which i can't remember. Its was so, so, ssssssoooooo long ago, but i know it involve a little kid protecting a young princess from some type of people and a railroad is the main theme of the anime if anyone know what is the name of it is(to refresh my memory)
    Wait!!!!! I found out what that anime i couldn't remember was, um...... i think its Starlight Railroad the main character a young boy name Jiro, he fell in love with a teenage princess (i don't know her name) of a tyrant empire taking over his world. If anyone the real name of the anime please tell me cause i want to purchase the DVDs cause its two volumes and I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!!!!

I have a lot but the one that im most in to right now is Wolf's Rain

Tidus..u gotta love him

Dead Lovers Eyes ~dead_angel_Lenne~'s Avatar
    Ok i fogot if i posted already but w/e.....

My fav anime is Sailor Moon.To me its like great specialy the new season like SS and Stars.I have all the manga all i need is to get the box sets of seasons one and two then i need all the new dvds then i'll be happy.^-^

(oh yea i also like Gundam Wing and Inu Yasha ^-^)

<(^-^<)<<<<<<<< dancing kirby lol
    (>^-^)>
    ^(^-^)^
    Tears keep falling on the floor as the world around her crumbles

Sig limits: 400x150, 50kb

It's when heaven turns to black and hell to white

SAILOR MOON is old come on. i seen that movie when i was 10. speaking with old anime i say SHADOW SKILL, MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH, GATE KEEPERS, VANDERED AND OH! MY GODDESS are the best.

what i like the most is OH! MY GODDESS because of that i learn how to draw anime like a pro. hey have you seen the OH! MY GODDESS movie it's cool but they ended the whole story

Did you know there's a strange man in your bathtub?

BY Skuld

Originally posted by deadangel
    SAILOR MOON is old come on. i seen that movie when i was 10. speaking with old anime i say SHADOW SKILL, MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH, GATE KEEPERS, VANDERED AND OH! MY GODDESS are the best.
    Sailor Moon is kind of old, but that is my favorite anime because it was my first anime, and very loyal to it. I first started seeing that back in 1995 when I was 11 going on 12, and still a dedicated fan to it as I am today! That was the anime that got me started into my anime dedication! That's why I love it! Rayearth is a great anime too! I have the whole first series and it was cool!

Dead Lovers Eyes ~dead_angel_Lenne~'s Avatar
    Originally posted by Tifa Rinoa

Sailor Moon is kind of old, but that is my favorite anime because it was my first anime, and very loyal to it. I first started seeing that back in 1995 when I was 11 going on 12, and still a dedicated fan to it as I am today! That was the anime that got me started into my anime dedication! That's why I love it! Rayearth is a great anime too! I have the whole first series and it was cool!
    i was 5 when first saw sailor moon.^-^"But i'm still loyal to it.

No opinion on Sailor Moon whatsoever, but are you guys/girls (don't want to be all racist or anything) talking about the US version of Sailor Moon or are we talking about the unedited, untouch, JAPAN version? There's a difference and maybe that's how you're saying what you're saying!! Shadow Skill is good, but I thought it could be better after watching so many more anime!

Former barret.wallace... Adamski's Avatar
    so many erm,

Naruto
    Dragonball Z
    Flcl (such a random anime...??)
    thats about it really :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Waltz
    Yes making ff7 was going to far.

Hmmm...

Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Martian Succesor Nadesico
    Hellsing
    FLCL
    Serial Experiments Lain
    Cowboy Bebop
    Elfen Lied
    Excel Saga

...thats about it I think
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Mate Ka Moris Ukun Rasik An

In no specific order

Furi Kuri (FLCL/Fooly Cooly)
    Cowboy Bebop
    RahXephon
    Dragon Ball
    Trigun
    .hack//SIGN

I'm having a hard time trying to remember titles, but I've seen alot more than that.