Page 1 of 20 123456711 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: "Worst Movie Ever" thread.

Zak

"Worst Movie Ever" thread.

I didn't see one and while threads like these usually bore me, for the first time ever I watched a movie and actually wanted that hour back. You know how people say that a lot but don't mean it, even I say it a lot but don't mean it, but this time I actually do. And I watch a lot of movies, it's practically a hobby.

Anyway the one in question is "Funny Games", I've only seen the American remake but I heard the original was just as awful. Both by the same director anyway.
    My god, did that movie suck. I can't believe Naomi Watts agreed to this excuse for a movie.

I don't really care about Uwe Boll or Ed Wood or Friedberg/Seltzer as they've already drowned in their reputations. Maybe the more appropriate question I'm looking for is "what movie did you feel the most ripped off when you watched". Because I mean, you know what to expect already when watching one of the above, so not really an excuse to want that hour back.

And in case you're wondering I still haven't seen The Happening. I kind of feel bad for M Night though.

The Happening is the worst movie this year (100+ years, lolz).

I accidentally came across Xanadu, and it was quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. Although, Grease 2 comes pretty close to snatching up that title. Come to think of it; the first movie never did anything for me, either.

Wanted

The movie "Wanted" has got to be the suckiest movie i have seen in my life.

May the Way of the Hero lead to the Triforce!

Crysta

TM
    GINGERDEAD MAN

Sig too big

Not at the table Carlos discodan's Avatar
    Catwoman.... Sept for Hale' and Kim Smith.

I hate to say it, but i recently saw the Pacino/DeNiro flick..... Its pretty bad too..

sig limit is 400x150

"It was once said by a man who couldn't quit...."

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    AVATHAR/TRENT/PANDA SURF/SEA ORG/TRENTINGTON

TM
    Killer Condoms was pretty bad too.

Righful owner of the matrix jewess crabcake's Avatar
    Traffic, worst movie of ALL TIME.

You own a Xbox 360? Join the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] today!

Traffic? Why Traffic?

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently FINAL FANTASY and GAME BOY
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Righful owner of the matrix jewess crabcake's Avatar
    Boring from start to finish, and it has no trace of an actual plot.

Troll 2 was godawful, but it doesn't even qualify as a real movie. For Hollywood ones, Congo springs to mind for me.

Not quite your ordinary house. PerfectLibra's Avatar
    Worst movies? How about obvious cash in sequels that make their spawn of shit predecessors look GOOD by comparison.

Alien vs. Predator 2: Requiem and xXx 2. God, those movies make my dick scream.
    I aim to misbehave.

The Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor.
    The emperor was supposed to be some great fighter, and yet he is defeated by some guy with no martial arts training whatsoever. Not to mention the lame CG, a miss casted Maria Bolla or whoever and boring first half that the second half barely makes up for. Even the CLIMAX was stupid. I hated it.

Onion Kid
    I think Boondock Saintswas really terrible. Maybe not the worst movie, but it definitely didn't deserve the cult attention it garnered.

Also, the famous movie 8 1/2 by Fellini was extremely bad in my opinion. Wikipedia says it was ranked 3rd best movie of all time, but it was really fucking boring and a lot of the scenes seemed out of place. It's a movie that's literally about writer's block; the main character is stuck on this one part in a movie he's directing, and the whole movie represents that stagnation. Unfortunately, it feels like it's going nowhere for 2 1/2 hours, which is basically true.

Also, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is one of the worst movies imo. No substance, and people cannot move like that.

Holy shit yes - I cannot understand in the slightest the cult following of the Boondock Saints. Yes, it is a fun movie but you have people following this movie like Juggalos following ICP. It is deranged and unexplainable. I'm a pretty culty person when it comes to some forgotten TV shows / movies but this Saints love ... it is unnatural.

TM
    Turkish Star Wars is worth a mention.

one hour photo and the quiet room those two stick out in my mind as the two worst movies i've ever seen

"It's really very difficult to be a murderer without killing people from time to time, you know."

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysta View Post
    The movie "Wanted" has got to be the suckiest movie i have seen in my life.

May the Way of the Hero lead to the Triforce!

Crysta
    you obviosuly have never seen the last don by master-p if you thought that movie wanted sucked. im noit gonna lie. i was disappointed with wanted, but that movie is no where near as bad as the movies master-p makes.

Games and Game Music Addict MikhailG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectLibra View Post
    Worst movies? How about obvious cash in sequels that make their spawn of shit predecessors look GOOD by comparison.

Alien vs. Predator 2: Requiem and xXx 2. God, those movies make my dick scream.
    Same opinion. Jurasic park 3, AVP2, LotR 2 and 3, matrix 2 (but 3 being good) and I could continue so on.

And my most hated one: Terminator 3. I mean WTF WTF WTF??? In the two earlier movies it was all about how you can take live like you want, there is no destiny, nothing can be predicted and so on.. And the 3 says "The war is inevitable???? I mean com'on, what for where than the two first parts?

Not at the table Carlos discodan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailG View Post
    Same opinion. Jurasic park 3, AVP2, LotR 2 and 3, matrix 2 (but 3 being good) and I could continue so on.

And my most hated one: Terminator 3. I mean WTF WTF WTF??? In the two earlier movies it was all about how you can take live like you want, there is no destiny, nothing can be predicted and so on.. And the 3 says "The war is inevitable???? I mean com'on, what for where than the two first parts?
    Ehh, personally, Matrix 3 was too emo for me, Not enough Monica Bellucci either!!

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Turkish Star Wars is worth a mention.
    It's sheer ludicrousness makes up for the fact that it's awful.
    I doubt anyone has ever seen it, but Lucker The Necrophagous is a damn near abomination of film.

It's a Belgian Slasher flick about a guy who kills women then has sex with the bodies. There is a ten minute long scene wherein the main character (Lucker) defiles a 4 week old prostitute corpse that has soaked up so much natural gas it's a weird greenish greasy colour.

To put it simply, it's more of an experience then a movie.

Titanic, The Matrix (All 3), Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, The Hulk (Ang Lee's version), Superman Returns and too much more to list.
    I want a Sunday kind of love...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by MikhailG View Post

You do realize that LotR "2" and "3" are really just the second and third acts of one movie?

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Don't talk sense to idiots. They might actually listen to you, and then the lulz would dry up.

Games and Game Music Addict MikhailG's Avatar
    @ PerfectLibra
    I do realize that LotR "2" and "3" are the second and third acts of so to say one movie, but they were made in a much less creative way. It looks like after the success of the first part they thought that don't have to work so hard anymore to get the people into the cinemas. And by the way, the book is anyway much greater than the movie could have ever been.

Did you people hear that they are now making Pirates of the Caribbean 4?
    OMG...

Page 1 of 20 123456711 ... LastLast