Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official: FFXIII no longer exclusive for PS3

Pimp Daddy McSnake

It's official: FFXIII no longer exclusive for PS3

See [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I had some other links confirming the same, but I lost them. I'll post them later on.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] another article about Square Enix buying the Unreal 3 engine which is even more proof that Square Enix is going multi-platform not only with the FF series.

Oh and please refrain from going: ZOMG LOLZ PS3 FANBOIS GOT PWND!!!11ONE

Too hot for Sesame Street KATY FUCKING PERRY's Avatar
    I'm just happy I haven't bought a nextgen system yet.

Wow, custom user title, that's amazing... Doggoneus's Avatar
    Yea I heard this today, something about the maker of FF playing on the Xbox 360 and loving it, so FF will be on that too.

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    As much as I'd like it if this were credible, it's unsupported so far. With this much buzz, Square-Enix will have to make some kind of statement about it soon. I'm not taking anyone's word for it until then.

Shriner

ff XIII

ooooooooo yes this means i dnt have to blummin save up for the ps3 well not until the remake of final fantasy VII comes out lol
    here me basch...
    do not think killing the kingslayer will bring you back your honour,
    when you abandoned home and kin your name was forever,
    stained with blood

Pimp Daddy McSnake
    I think chances are pretty slim of FFXIII going Xbox 360. If it does happen, it will probably be a while after the PS3 release. I'm kinda curious as to what Square Enix plans on developing for other platforms. Anyway, I think it's a good move. You can't live forever on the Playstation.

I think the chances of FFXIII coming out on the XboX360 are pretty decent. We all know Square has always stuck (now +Enix) with the system that's actually the most populair etc. So with he Final Fantasy installments upto FFVI, they were all on the SNES. Then FFVII till FFIX and remakes of the olders FFs on the PSX (also adding FFVII + FFVIII on the PC!). Then FFX, FFX-2 (Not really counting FFXI as it is multiplatform) and FFXII on the PS2.

Now we see other Square games coming out on other systems. FFXII Revenant Wings for the DS, Dragon Quest 9 also for the DS. Square is just going to release games for the best selling console, so up to date it's the XboX360. And especially (because there always are people who do this) if people start buying consoles soley for being able to play a few games they love, it'll help boost selling statistics for said console even more.

Godslayer The Heretic Knight Revaninja's Avatar
    While FFXIII might end up on Xbox360 I think it will be after the PS3 release of the game.
    Welcome godslayer to this grand and wonderous armageddon.
    What is Immortality but an escape from Life itself
    "Death by fire, by water, by wind, by earth. Did you get the end you wished?"
    "Oh S***."
    "...He... has just come up with a plan from me saying, 'That Brothel looks filthy."
    "Well dandy, then you can be Pawn A this time."
    From Work by Rynnay

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Taking care of this and moving it to the proper section...

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

Spikey-Haired Vigilante
    Grr I can't believe that! I was pissed off enough when they brought out that fucking shitty Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube! That game was an absolute disgrace to the name of Final Fantasy! As long as they don't bring out any crappy side-games for the main consoles ( 360, Wii, ect ) then I'm fine, and the games for the DS are ok I guess, but they should have made those games for the PSP! Final Fantasy should stay where it belongs, with PlayStation!

Dragoon in Training crossblades's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omaklise View Post
    Grr I can't believe that! I was pissed off enough when they brought out that fucking shitty Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube! That game was an absolute disgrace to the name of Final Fantasy! As long as they don't bring out any crappy side-games for the main consoles ( 360, Wii, ect ) then I'm fine, and the games for the DS are ok I guess, but they should have made those games for the PSP! Final Fantasy should stay where it belongs, with PlayStation!
    Where it belongs? FF started off on the NES! SE has the right to release any game for any system and that includes FF games. There is no loyalties. SE just goes where the money is. It's Sony fanboys like you that gives us gamers a bad name

I kinda wish 3erd parties would put all the games on both consoles. And leave first party games to sell the console. Most people cant afford both so why leave them out in the cold?

J. Peterman
    I really hope Konami puts Suikoden on the 360/Wii so I have no reason to get this $600 piece of junk.

Actually, make that Suikoden on the Wii so I don't have to buy a 360 either.

Unless I get an HDTV in which case I'll get a PS3 so I can play Madden in hi-def or something.

Oh and you gotta catch 'em all.

If this is true ha ha SONY. Unless the PS3 makes them win the Blu-Ray/HD-DVD war, in which case still ha ha SONY.

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to hb smokey's Avatar
    Trying to refrain from a HAHA PS3 SUCKS comment, so I'll just say that if FFXIII isn't an exclusive, then it may be too big of a blow for Sony to recover with the Playstation 3.

Pimp Daddy McSnake
    Sony's running very low on exclusives.

Hey guys, wanna play some Resistance: Fall of men
    just doesn't cut it.

New topic: Omaklise is a stupid cunt. Everybody point and laugh.

Great news as I cannot affort a Playstation 3, but I dont know how trustfull the source is.

Quote Originally Posted by Prak View Post
    New topic: Omaklise is a stupid cunt. Everybody point and laugh.
    *Points and laughs at Omaklise*
    Seeing as he/she insists that his/her current location is inside a rotary engine, what more could you expect?
    New Sig under construction

Spikey-Haired Vigilante
    Prak, you're a prick. I say what I mean and you just take the piss, so fuck off and don't fucking insult people for having an opinion!

Pimp Daddy McSnake
    Quote Originally Posted by Omaklise View Post
    don't fucking insult people for having an opinion!
    I think it's more related to the quality of your opinion ;-;

Righful owner of the matrix jewess crabcake's Avatar
    Well SONY's gonna soon flop, not completely but I can forsee massive price deductions. Also that was sarcasm, SONY is full of fans, S-E doesn't own SONY, their full of affiliates, people will buy PS3s mainly for the general media player and the 7 layered processor and the graphcs. Only a true hardcore gamers will get a PS3, Only cheapos with nothing but time to kill, get Wiis, and Idiots get Xbox360s which is just an Xbox in white, with an arcade, oh also HDD PS3 is the epitome of next-gen look in 7 years the systems will be just like the PS3.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

You own a Xbox 360? Join the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] today!

Spikey-Haired Vigilante
    Quality of my opinion? Theres no such fucking thing as a 'quality opinion'! All opinions should be treated equally!

Bullshit. You're a moron, so any opinion of yours is automatically idiotic and inferior to mine.

aww poor Sony. You've got to feel a little bit of pity towards them, they do try hard. But meh, i don't really care, as long as they bring out final fantasy 13 piano collections i don't care which system it goes to.

Hmm i doubt it will come out on Xbox360 but maybe 360 evolution or somthin
    'Thinking Of You Wherever You Are-
    'We Pray For Our Sorrows To End,
    And Hope Our Hearts Will Blend-
    'Now I Will Step Forward To Realise This Wish-
    'And Who Knows, Starting A New Journey May Not Be So Hard Or Maybe It Has Already Begun-
    'There Are So Many Worlds, But They Share The Same Sky-
    One Sky- One Destiny

Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast