• 3 Post By The12thGripper
  • 1 Post By eroka
  • 1 Post By The12thGripper

Thread: The World Ends with You 2 - Calling

Grand Shriner

The World Ends with You 2 - Calling

EDIT: Updated with more tracks!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Credit is to eorka for the instrumentals (and the more HQ of Calling!)
    Last edited by The12thGripper; 08-23-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the credit like I said I was, oops.

thanks man!

Shriner
    if this isn't officially called Calling -Twister Mix- or something along those lines I'll be disappointed

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by DIGITAL@MUGI View Post
    if this isn't officially called Calling -Twister Mix- or something along those lines I'll be disappointed
    I think Takeharu called this 'Calling Twisters' just to mess with us personally.

Shriner
    Most awesome.

Onion Kid
    Thank you!

BGM ver. 20120820
    BGM ver. 20120821
    BGM ver. 20120822
    BGM ver. 20120823
    The12thGripper likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Not a leak if its publicly available. Thnx for the rip though.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by lvalice2 View Post
    Not a leak if its publicly available. Thnx for the rip though.
    It's a leak because it's not supposed to be publicly available. We aren't supposed to know what the game even is for another 5 days. If this isn't a leak, I don't know what is.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eroka View Post
    I've reuploaded your link with translated + updated metadata. Credit is in the OP, hope you don't mind.
    eroka likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Updated the OP with the new 3 versions of Calling! (not yet tagged D

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegavertebra View Post
    It's a leak because it's not supposed to be publicly available. We aren't supposed to know what the game even is for another 5 days. If this isn't a leak, I don't know what is.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I've reuploaded your link with translated + updated metadata. Credit is in the OP, hope you don't mind.
    A countdown site, using familiar tunes and font, to give you a clear indication whats going on is hardly worth being called deceitful. Its like if Nintendo made a countdown site with "coming soon" with obvious Zelda-esque text and people go "Oh I wonder what it could be?"

The point is... if you can even get to the teaser site in the 1st place, its public.
    And if you can rip from that site, then its not a leak.

Seeing obvious signs for Twewy, and then guessing Twewy, doesn't make anything a leak just because someone might say "we're not supposed to know/interpret the clues yet"

Its online on their servers. Anyone can click the URL. Thats public. If it was something that we're clearly not meant to see, then Square would try to hide it.

Onion Kid
    "The long and storied history of disappointing countdown timers appears to have written itself another chapter, with hopes for a World Ends With You sequel being dashed – in favour of an iOS port of the original game.

Currently there’s still two days left to run on the countdown timer for what is almost certainly something related to the 2007 cult classic. But according to website Andriasang, Square Enix’s eShop accidently mentioned an iOS version of the game in a listing for a new soundtrack release.

Apparently the new version of the game will feature additional music and it’ll be out this year, but there doesn’t seem to have been any more info than that. The soundtrack itself will be out on October 1 in Japan.

It’s entirely possible that an iOS version is only one of the things the countdown timer is referring to, so chances of a sequel haven’t been entirely dashed.

The timing does seem odd though, as you would’ve thought it would’ve been better to release the iOS version before Kingdom Hearts 3D – so that people who hadn’t played the original actually knew who all the characters were.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/909586-the-world-ends-with-you-coming-to-iphone#ixzz24UMtlh9w"

Shriner
    gg square

Grand Shriner
    One of the translators of the original game said there's more to the countdown then you make think it is. HOPE HAS BEEN ARISEN.

Onion Kid
    Kinda hope it is just a smartphone port (not that i'd buy it, still have my DS copy)...think it's one of those great games that should be left as a one off.

Grand Shriner
    Welp, it's a iOS remake. Protesting against Square-Enix until they make TWEWY2.

Shriner
    It ain't like SE promised a sequel. It was just another Capcom-level retarded mouthpiece that works for them who needs to learn to shut his mouth hyping up the iOS game to be something more.

Anyways, I bought the iPad version because I'm a tool with precious GI Bill money to burn and it's aight.

Waiting to hear some of these "new and expanded" songs but I wouldn't be surprised if by new songs, they just meant "we took the remixes from Kingdom Hearts" lol.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegavertebra View Post
    Welp, it's a iOS remake. Protesting against Square-Enix until they make TWEWY2.
    Because it makes logical sense to boycott the three big franchises of SE and the upcoming Tomb Raider because they refuse to release details/news about a sequel to an over-hyped DS game that wasn't that great to begin with minus unique gameplay and out-dated "style"

You're putting waaaaay too much hype on Twewy, just like senseless fans keep hyping up KH3 and 13Versus.

oh, please, stop trolling