Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Tales Series Music Thread

Well amazon.co.jp does ship overseas, but they are not responsible for whether or not those second-hand sellers do. So if you want the cheaper one, you'd need a middle-man service which is about 1000yen more (about $10).

Amazon.co.jp usually charges a 2000yen shipping charge (about $20), despite that they can ship it EMS for only 1500yen (about $15). Than you have to consider the 5% tax on all sales made within Japan; not sure if it's higher if you buy it from overseas (like the tax where you live, doesn't seem to be, but I never paid too much attention).

And I don't always like going through a middle man... as it seems expensive enough without one. You don't really get much of a discount that way; if lucky you might save a few bucks buying the second hand one, when there's still a normal brand new one purchasable through the site. Before they rose their prices, it wasn't so bad... it was like only 500yen (about $5) more. So I bought a lot more second hand back than; now it doesn't make much of a difference.

The cheapest I paid for a single back in the day... was something like $12 after shipping and taxes. That was the best deal I ever made; considering the only people who sold the single brand new... wanted $40 before taxes and shipping.

And I only plan to get the Last Summer album; the singles seem pricey.
    ~

Besides, the only thing missing off those singles now is the Karaoke's. I know.. the Sora ni Kakeru Hashi ~Unplugged Version~ is very low; you can "normalize" it in either Audacity or Cool Edit if you have it. It's sadly only 128 CBR; the other songs on that single were a bit better I believe, but that's the best version I could find... which is nice, considering I found it at all; I was considering buying the single because I was having no luck finding the song earlier.
    My Purchase list:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    My CDs:

I just sent out the first payment $13 for the Last Summer Album... I should hear back in a few days for the second payment to have it shipped overseas to me (had to get it through a middle-man since there was only second hand versions of it).

So... if lucky; I'll maybe have it as soon as this coming Friday... so we'll have to wait till than.
    ~

Maybe it I get lucky it'll be cheaper than I thought ($30.62) was what I had calculated it to be in all.

Grand Shriner
    I'll update the main post later, but I wanted to mention that in a couple of weeks when I go home for a weekend, I'm going to grab my CD versions of Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Eternia, and Tales of Destiny 2 (I may have more; I don't remember) in order to rip them as .flac files pursuant to a request I received. Anyone know a good .cda to .flac ripper?

Thanks man!!!!
    DUDLEY MAN!!!! GUTTER TRASH!!

Double post jaja

anyone know where i can find the track list of the Tales Of Vs. Soundtrack?

Gonna be waiting on that Radiant Mythology 2...

Hey um, upon downloading the Tales of VS. soundtrack, I got like... these random songs from the Tales series (Abyss, Legendia, Destiny, etc) that are from the ACTUAL game and have nothing to do with VS at all. Is it just me...? o.O

No, a lot of the newer games include Arrange tracks, remastered versions, or just straight repeat songs from earlier games... this is because it's not the OST but the game Rip; if you rip most of the Tales of games, you'll find this to be true.

They tend to use a variety of their music in more than one game, saves money... and plus something less new they have to try to compose. I really feel sorry for Motoi Sakuraba... he's probably running out of ideas by now (seeing as he's been the major composer for most of the games). But what is new stuff... is still very good!

Sadly we don't know where the real OST is... and seeing as most VGM databases don't list it's catalog number... I have no way of trying to hunt it down. Or Radiant Mythology 2 OST... both are already out, but I have no leads on them. And I've tried even looking up their calligraphy before with little to no luck.

I think I really just somehow screwed up downloading the VS soundtrack. I got REALLY random music, like Grand Chokmah's theme, the Wonder Baker girl's cutsey theme from Legendia, Crooked Sight from Destiny, and for some reason, RM2's Battle Organization =D (among many others). I was... so confused.

Yeah, as for Radiant Mythology 2, all the places I find that claim it have it just come up with dead links. Caligraphy, you say...?

The original Japanese text.
    Example:
    Tales of VS.
    テイルズ オブ バーサス

Tales of VS is random, that's why. Like Tales of Fandom, Tales of Radiant Mythology, Tales of Mobile and others' classified under Tales of Series. It's because they are based on a mixture of the games... Tales of VS is like Super Smash Brothers Melee for Tales.

It's a giant battle royal between all the past characters, and perhaps a few new ones not already playable before... I don't know for certain. But it looks awesome.

Well the package will be arriving a little later than anticipated; but it does happen sometimes. It should be shipped out tomorrow... instead of arriving tomorrow. Which means... Tuesday will be the earliest it might arrive. Something like next Friday being the absolute latest. The total price ended up being closer to $33 instead of $31, but that's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by BenWyldeZX View Post
    No problem, I just hope the quality is okay, I rarely rip stuff ^^
    The quality is great. I've wanted a rip of this version forever.

アニメ「テイルズ オブ エターニア」ドラマ&BGMアルバム ラスト・サマー
    Tales Of Eternia The Animation - Drama & BGM 'Last Summer'
    Catalog Number: KICA-545
    Release: 2003/7/17

01. ラスト・サマー -first part- [Last Summer (First Part)]
    02. 旅立ち -キール・ツァイベル- [Tabidachi (Keeru Tsuaiberu)] (Journey -Keel Zweibel-)
    03. ラスト・サマー -latter part- [Last Summer (Latter Part)]
    04. 空にかける橋 -Last Summer Ver.- [Sora ni Kakeru Hashi (Last Summer Version)] (Bridge Over the Sky)
    05. Great Celestia -宿命の一族- [Great Celestia (Shukumei no Ichizoku)] (Great Celestia - Fated Clan-)
    06. ネレイドの福音 [Nereido no Fukuon] (Gospel of Nereid)
    07. 制裁の楔 [Seisai no Kusabi] (Restraining Wedge)
    08. The Core
    09. 融合体 [Yuugoutai] (Fusion)
    10. Regret
    11. 哀しみの心意 [Kanashimii no Shini] (A Mind in Grief)
    12. 勇気をその手に [Yuuki wo Sono Teni] (Grasp Courage with Those Hands)
    13. I’d Love You to Touch Me -Last Summer Ver.-

~
    Oh, does anyone care about scans, or can I ignore that part?

The front cover would suffice! ٨_٨
    I never d/l something without showing appreciation first...and so should you.
    ~

~

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Hiatus) | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

thanks

Link is now up, and it's 320 VBR. :3 Finally, a good ripping program; I may need to redo the other CDs I actually own.

Thanks, Mewsie! ٨_٨

Grand Shriner
    Next weekend, I intend to grab my CD versions of a few of the Tales soundtracks and rip them in a lossless format for those who are interested.

Tales of Destiny: Peach Gumi PSP Premium Soundtrack:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/266478418/Tales_of_Hearts_Original_Soundtrack.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/266486360/Tales_of_Hearts_Original_Soundtrack.part2.rar
    Does anyone have mediafire links for these soundtracks?
    Sorry for asking. Rapidshare doesnt really work well on me.

Does anyone have Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk's Drama/Dramatic CD?

btw, thanks for all the music!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by hachou View Post
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/266478418/Tales_of_Hearts_Original_Soundtrack.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/266486360/Tales_of_Hearts_Original_Soundtrack.part2.rar
    Does anyone have mediafire links for these soundtracks?
    Sorry for asking. Rapidshare doesnt really work well on me.
    Mediafire doesn't seem to like me very much in terms of uploading. I put the whole thing in one big file for you on Megaupload and updated tle link in the first post. See if that works better.

Quote Originally Posted by XZero View Post
    Mediafire doesn't seem to like me very much in terms of uploading. I put the whole thing in one big file for you on Megaupload and updated tle link in the first post. See if that works better.
    Thanks! Finished downloading it! You really saved me!

Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar

For all those who love Sakurabas's arranged CDs

Enjoy it!

Onion Kid
    You are a GOD. Thank you so much.

Grand Shriner
    I just wanted to give this thread a little bump. As per a request I received, I ripped and posted flac versions of Tales of Destiny 2 and Tales of Symphonia. If anyone else has flac versions available or would be willing to rip them, that would be great. I can't rip anymore because I don't have the original discs for the rest of the series. Enjoy!

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast