Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 232728293031323334353637383943 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Tales Series Music Thread

Onion Kid
    Hello guys,

does anyone still have the song cd from ToL voice of character quest 2?

Grand Shriner
    Could I bother someone for the Tales of the Abyss OST (and any arrange albums or opening song singles that go along with it)? I'm playing through the 3DS version now and would love to add the soundtrack to my collection.

either I am going crazy or there actually was a 4th soundtrack released along with the Tales of Symphonia United World DVD

Hello, nice thread im searching for the Tales of Phantasia PSX version but i dont find any link still alive ): someone please can upload new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadron View Post
    either I am going crazy or there actually was a 4th soundtrack released along with the Tales of Symphonia United World DVD
    Seems you are correct

Vol.2 & Vol. 3 List:
    サウンドトラックCD(劇中音楽、エンディングテーマ収録)

Soundtrack CD (Music Play, Ending Theme Compilation)

Not sure if they are actually Soundtracks though; might be music videos released with the DVDs
    My Purchase list:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    My CDs:

Well, I have been out of this world a lot of time for different reasons XD I have finally catched up with all downloads and all.
    And i have finished ripping Talesring Xillia(that has finished) and ripped Twin Braves Eternia and Abyss dramas, since Graces was already uploaded
    Quote Originally Posted by daidairo View Post
    Tales of the Heroes Twin Braves, Limited Edition
    Drama CD, Tales of Graces
    but i didn't see Eternia and Abyss, except for those rayfiles... but i downloaded and couldn't unrar with those passwords xD
    so here is that:
    Well, I'm happy to be back with Tales again ^^ see ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Mewsie View Post
    Seems you are correct

Vol.2 & Vol. 3 List:
    サウンドトラックCD(劇中音楽、エンディングテーマ収録)

Soundtrack CD (Music Play, Ending Theme Compilation)

Not sure if they are actually Soundtracks though; might be music videos released with the DVDs
    I started wondering because this guy ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) has themes I dont recognize from the initial releases

Quote Originally Posted by roninzeero View Post
    Well, I have been out of this world a lot of time for different reasons XD I have finally catched up with all downloads and all.
    And i have finished ripping Talesring Xillia(that has finished) and ripped Twin Braves Eternia and Abyss dramas, since Graces was already uploaded

but i didn't see Eternia and Abyss, except for those rayfiles... but i downloaded and couldn't unrar with those passwords xD
    so here is that:
    Well, I'm happy to be back with Tales again ^^ see ya!
    don't suppose you can upload those somewhere else, apparently you have to be a "paying" member of mediafire to download someone else's files now. @@

Quote Originally Posted by Kadron View Post
    I started wondering because this guy ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) has themes I dont recognize from the initial releases
    only one way to find out... someone needs to buy those special edition DVD release sets for Vol. 2 & 3; would be happy to if she had ANY money to speak of... *cries in the poor corner*

The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    You don't need to be a premium member to download from mediafire, the links are just wrong. Replace # with ? in the links.

oh, sorry, i think i copied the links as seen in my account, not a long time user of mediafire XD; well, i edited it with the ?s, it seems it works fine now

I have found Tales Of Festival 2011 in otomedream, i finally managed to understand the forum XD
    I wonder if anyone wants to see it?
    I got to see the links by "paying" forum money, but i supose i can post it here, no?
    Use jdownloader
    Spoiler!

I'm downloading it right now as i post this, so haven't seen it or anything.
    EDIT: It seems that links don't work anymore. As no one is interested, i'm not gonna upload it XD it could take me a week, so not gonna waste time for nothing XD

I have found Tales Of Festival 2011 in otomedream, i finally managed to understand the forum XD
    I wonder if anyone wants to see it?
    I got to see the links by "paying" forum money, but i supose i can post it here, no?
    Use jdownloader
    Spoiler!

I'm downloading it right now as i post this, so haven't seen it or anything.
    EDIT: It seems that links don't work anymore. As no one is interested, i'm not gonna upload it XD it could take me a week, so not gonna waste time for nothing XD
    Please don't say that, we ( I ) just happen to irregularly check this thread,
    and I'm very interested in that Tales of Festival 2011, please upload it if you don't mind, thanks as always,,

Oh yeah, thanks for the rip version of twin brave drama cd, I only have the one from youtube,,

[-_-]

Quote Originally Posted by shinakira View Post
    Please don't say that, we ( I ) just happen to irregularly check this thread,
    and I'm very interested in that Tales of Festival 2011, please upload it if you don't mind, thanks as always,,
    [-_-]
    Well, if you say so, i will try uploading, if there's one person, at least it's worth it XD. But it will take a looooong time to upload, it's 3GB approx. so patience.
    ---------------
    Password:
    Spoiler!

---------------
    I will upload some parts when i can, so you can begin downloading it little by little
    Spoiler!

----------------
    EDIT 4 : Upload complete
    smilbe likes this.

Well, if you say so, i will try uploading, if there's one person, at least it's worth it XD. But it will take a looooong time to upload, it's 3GB approx. so patience.
    ---------------
    Password:
    Spoiler!

---------------
    I will upload some parts when i can, so you can begin downloading it little by little
    Spoiler!

----------------
    EDIT 1 - Uploaded 1 to 7 (of 35)
    EDIT 2 - Uploaded 8 to 13
    yay, gotta start downloading 'em all,
    btw today an email came from banapassport, it seems TOW Dice Adventure service has started,,

[-_-]

yep, have been playing this morning... but, i don't know... 2 hours and a half for a quest, and failed XD and it does all auto, i let it play alone while i was doing other things... mmm oh well, at least it's cute XD

Tales Of Festival 2011
    ---------------
    Password:
    Spoiler!

---------------
    Spoiler!

----------------
    EDIT 4 : Upload complete

Just finished downloading it and succesfully extracted it. Thank you for uploading ronin.

One question, at disc one there are 3 file 1-1,1-8,1-9, does that mean we missed part 1-2 until 1-7 ? The similar thing occure at disc 2 (dunno with disc 3 and 4 coz there is no jumping part number)

Well, at least these rip has better quality than 2009 and 2010 that i got before.

[-_-]

Don't worry, the files were named like that when I downloaded, dunno why, but it's all complete, except for a strange cut at the end of 2-1 that I hate, because it was Miyuki's presentation -.- but i think it was only 1 or 2 minutes.

Thanks a lot *w*
    I've been dying to see the rest of it.

(I REALLY should visit this thread more often. And stop ignoring those reminder emails... ''oTL)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    Thanks a lot *w*
    I've been dying to see the rest of it.

(I REALLY should visit this thread more often. And stop ignoring those reminder emails... ''oTL)
    yeah you should, because if the links go down i doubt i will upload that again, so grab it when it's still fresh XD
    btw, at the end i'm playing a lot dice adventure XD it's cool that it does the quests even if your pc is shut down XD
    if someone wants to play it, and hasn't registered yet, go from here :3 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

yeah you should, because if the links go down i doubt i will upload that again, so grab it when it's still fresh XD
    btw, at the end i'm playing a lot dice adventure XD it's cool that it does the quests even if your pc is shut down XD
    if someone wants to play it, and hasn't registered yet, go from here :3 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    because one matter and more atleast i played DA today, what is the minimum bandwidth requirement for playing it ronin ?
    My connection only up 320kb/s (40 KB/s), and it took long enough at the start of the game (doing daisukuji), about 2-3 min for every talking movement,,

Btw what is your first party ? I got Caius, Zelos, Meredy, & Annie,
    seems like Caius & Meredy is very common there, (tho' I'm expecting Sheena or if it playable, Celcius)

[-_-]

Ahah, I play it too. And I was with you ronin, during a quest IIRC. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by shinakira View Post
    because one matter and more atleast i played DA today, what is the minimum bandwidth requirement for playing it ronin ?
    My connection only up 320kb/s (40 KB/s), and it took long enough at the start of the game (doing daisukuji), about 2-3 min for every talking movement,,

Btw what is your first party ? I got Caius, Zelos, Meredy, & Annie,
    seems like Caius & Meredy is very common there, (tho' I'm expecting Sheena or if it playable, Celcius)

[-_-]
    I don't know much of things of bandwidth, but it takes some time for the quests and the battles of the coloseum to start; each turn of the quests takes 5 minutes, no matter what you do, so you can skip them every time, and maybe that way it can go faster XD
    If I remember well, i got Rare Veigue, Meredy, Annie and Jude. Right now i have all 18 playable characters (for now I expect) and I'm using Rare Veigue, Jude, Hisui and Ruca, but I'm gonna change poor Ruca for a Rare Milla that I got reciently XD
    Quote Originally Posted by mortimer09 View Post
    Ahah, I play it too. And I was with you ronin, during a quest IIRC. ^^
    That's cool, I didn't noticed, I usually let the quests play when I'm out, or in class or in home doing other things XD you know if you can exchange items of characters with other people of the game? I really doubt it, but it would be useful T_T

Well I don't really know. And I let the quests play too, because 2 hours for a single quest? WTF?
    Oh and by the way, how I suppose to customize my avatar? I tried the shop but when I want to "pay" the items, i have an "error" or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by mortimer09 View Post
    Well I don't really know. And I let the quests play too, because 2 hours for a single quest? WTF?
    Oh and by the way, how I suppose to customize my avatar? I tried the shop but when I want to "pay" the items, i have an "error" or whatever.
    You have to buy them in Banafes!town, in the gashapons or shops. There are some things that you can buy with banafes points (free), but the cool tales things, you need banafes coins (you have to pay real money). Maybe is that, or maybe is another issue XD