Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 141819202122232425262728293034 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Tales Series Music Thread

The NDS game version of Tales of Hearts song "Eternal Tomorrow" is different than the CD release.

Does anyone have the NDS rip of Tales of Hearts that includes "Eternal Tomorrow" by Deen?
    MediaFire + CBR 320 kbps =
    Follow me on Twitter: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Yupp, saw that afterwards. Thanks! (Though, what about the school theme? qq)

But still the event BGM is missing, right?

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    First, I didn't receive the pre-order bonus, so I'm not able to upload any of the battle themes from TOD2 (are they really new?).
    Of the reused Tales battle themes only "Theme of Battle" is with new instruments so far.

OST Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by datschge View Post
    Of the reused Tales battle themes only "Theme of Battle" is with new instruments so far.
    There are quite a few new ones now though. Could somebody upload those?
    Remember. Always be yourself. Unless you suck.

Onion Kid
    hello!!! thank you so much for all the soudntracks!! its a incredible collection!!
    i totally love Tales of symphonia, specially the Tales of Symphonia: Orchestrated Remix, i was wonderirng if this one have a cover picture or a bokleet or some place where i could see it (also the DJCD O.o)
    and i was wondering if you have this thing perhaps, it appers in the pages of the Ovas of Symphonia its like a drama cd or something like that, and i think its a story in the beach (also something of vesperia i dont underdants really well...)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

This one is of the original page

Well thx again!! n.n

Tales Of Vesperia Anthology Drama CD 2010 Summer
    EDIT: deleted from niconico

No news on Rebirth Drama CDs, yet...? I was thinking about buying them myself, but maybe one at a time, if I get enough money before they go out of stock. :v

Onion Kid
    Most of the tracks for Tales of Vesperia's Summer Anthology Drama CD have been deleted off nico nico. Did anyone manage to download track 5, the one with Karol and conquering his fear of bugs? I'd appreciate an upload of that. ;w; Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I found the Tales Ring Symphonia + Vesperia! =D

Quote Originally Posted by daidairo View Post
    Most of the tracks for Tales of Vesperia's Summer Anthology Drama CD have been deleted off nico nico. Did anyone manage to download track 5, the one with Karol and conquering his fear of bugs? I'd appreciate an upload of that. ;w; Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I found the Tales Ring Symphonia + Vesperia! =D
    I did, but Karol and insects is the track 1 of Summer 2010 (01 - カロル、虫嫌い克服の道). I have 4 tracks of Winter 2009 (didn't found 05: ラジオパート「テイルズリング・ヴェスペリア」特別編). I lack Winter 2010 fully and from Summer 2009, tracks from 2 to 5 are all down from niconico =( (2. 「フィエルティア号漂流記」、3. 「フレン、剣に生き・・・」、4. 「例えばこんなストーリー」、5. 「少しだけ背伸びを」)
    I will upload later that track of Karol; the tracks from Winter 2009 are uploaded in a previous post if anyone needs it.

Onion Kid
    Ack okay, thanks for clarifying! *got confused between them all*

I edited at the same time you posted, so in case you didn't notice I will post it here again:
    By the way, thanks for the talesring! I didn't even know about it ^^ And it has Onosaka, that's simply brilliant XD

Onion Kid
    No problem! 8DDDD I listened to it (earphones) at school earlier today (cough) and the other students were wondering why I laughed manically and randomly for no visible reason at all. =w=;; Thanks for the upload!

Tales Of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 Opening - Ending Single

Onion Kid
    waaaaa!!!! thank youuu!!! so much!!! love it love it!! :3 you make my day happy

Onion Kid
    We need an OST Rip of RM3 =( naw

DDD: That "Best of Tales" link doesn't work for me. -_-
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \( )/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

have a kawaii day~

Quote Originally Posted by zackie View Post
    DDD: That "Best of Tales" link doesn't work for me. -_-
    What is DDD? I think I linked that one, and I can upload it later (like later.. ) since my connection is in 56k land right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mercenary09 View Post
    What is DDD? I think I linked that one, and I can upload it later (like later.. ) since my connection is in 56k land right now.
    DDD: is a sad emoticon. And yeah, the site just refuses to load in general. Thanks if you can get the album uploaded, because all of the torrents I found are inactive/deleted.

it's a one up

Quote Originally Posted by zackie View Post
    DDD: is a sad emoticon. And yeah, the site just refuses to load in general. Thanks if you can get the album uploaded, because all of the torrents I found are inactive/deleted.
    Ah, I missed the ":". I just didn't really look, I guess. The Tales of the Best or what.. what--
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22UXV7JD
    Service, service

Onion Kid
    Could you give me the download (megaupload) Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 OST?

Here it is, though it's mediafire and not megaupload.

Sorry about the long abscence. RL|D'
    I know there should still be some pending requests, but I can't recall them anymore... Request again if necessary and I'll upload if I can.

Onion Kid
    Thank you very much

I'll just drop in to say thanks for the great work. ^^ I'm such a Tales fanatic. You guys are all awesome for all your hard work.

When did the new OST (or the new tracks at least) for ToGf will be released?

And is there anybody who have the Drama Cds for Rebirth?

Someone has "The Best:Tales of the World Radiant Mythology Plus"? It has been released as I recall.
    This is a song from it. Love Beat [Hidden link. Register to see links.] by Kanonnos; I don't know if it fits the game, but well, is a song XD
    By the way, I noticed that there's going to be released a gaiden drama cd series for Tales Of Vesperia.
    Drama CD Tales Of Vesperia Gaiden - Kokuu no kamen. First one will be released in may and the second one in june. As I'm reading now, there was a series of novels with the same name last year, in which Raven is the protagonist and they talk about the jinma sensou and that period (I assume); so this seems to be the adaptation of the novel.
    More drama cds to the "don't have" list XD