Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 322
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: suggested uploading sites & related discussion

  1. #176
    I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Land of Entrapment
    Posts
    3,628
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  2. #177
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Question is: Who's next?

    That's what I meant when I said this is an ill omen. Who needs SOPA/PIPA when things like this happen anyways?

  3. #178
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    408
    The dictatorship government took down megaupload. What are you guys going to do now?

  4. #179
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    58
    I seriously will never understand why anyone would use any sharehosting service other than MediaFire.

    Especially fucking MegaUpload, that's literally one of the worst sharehosters out there. Good riddance.

  5. #180
    Grand Shriner hotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTStyle View Post
    I seriously will never understand why anyone would use any sharehosting service other than MediaFire.

    Especially fucking MegaUpload, that's literally one of the worst sharehosters out there. Good riddance.
    If it works bad for you, it doesn't mean that it works bad for everyone. Some sharehostings suck in one country, but show great speeds in others.

    Over the past 1,5-2 years MegaUpload worked as good as MediaFire for me, for example.

  6. #181
    Grand Shriner Yamazaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Germany/Turkey/Japan
    Posts
    225
    Filesonic seems to be gone too now

  7. #182
    Zelda Lover! Mwahaha... devmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New York City!!!
    Posts
    95
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] It's a list of various file hosting sites and their fates.

    As of now:

    Megaupload: Closed
    Fileserve: Deleting multiple files. Closed affiliate program.
    FileJungle: (Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.
    Upload Station: (Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.
    FileSonic: (Owned by Fileserve) Turned into a personal file storage host (no more sharing files)
    uploaded.to: Banned USA IP addresses.
    FilePost.com: Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)


    Try to avoid Fileserve's sites and uploaded.to.


    (edit: wow, have not posted here in so long, I don't like my signature. lol)
    Oh, and by the way, I've been known to be a chronic liar, but that doesn't matter, my post is still factually factual!

  8. #183
    Grand Shriner ggctuk2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    1,978
    MultiUpload has also suspended its main filesharing program. This could simply be a reflex to the increased number of requests to their servers, mind you.
    This is my sessions Wishlist:

    -Star Wars Prequels
    -The Lost World: Jurassic Park
    -Digimon: The Movie (Harpaz/Plessner)
    -Harry Potter sessions (Williams and Hooper)
    -African Cats (Hooper)

    PLEASE SUPPORT COMPOSERS BY BUYING THE OFFICIAL OSTS.

  9. #184
    The Demon Slayer Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    K.L,Malaysia
    Posts
    873
    Damn, Mediafire is also down. All of the files I uploaded have been deleted.

    Is there any other file-sharing sites that I can safely upload files without worried being deleted?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  10. #185
    I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Land of Entrapment
    Posts
    3,628
    Rapidshare still looks like it's going strong.

  11. #186
    Grand Shriner ssri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    225
    Welp,

    Fileserve went the way of Filesonic, RIP fileserve.

  12. #187
    It seems I'm disgusting. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Something new's coming, it seems - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Troublesome
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  13. #188
    Grand Shriner hotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    Something new's coming, it seems - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The fuck is this? Looks like someone wants to earn fast money, ha?

  14. #189
    It seems I'm disgusting. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by hotman View Post
    The fuck is this? Looks like someone wants to earn fast money, ha?
    Thought so, too, i guess we'll find out in a few days.

    My MediaFire account still has everything, strange given the amount of traffic.... Guess i'll miss them soon enough lol

  15. #190
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTStyle View Post
    I seriously will never understand why anyone would use any sharehosting service other than MediaFire.

    Especially fucking MegaUpload, that's literally one of the worst sharehosters out there. Good riddance.
    That's how I got most of my anime though and now my life is basically over.

  16. #191
    Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    I'm On A BOAT!!
    Posts
    10,799
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dual Wielder View Post
    Damn, Mediafire is also down. All of the files I uploaded have been deleted.

    Is there any other file-sharing sites that I can safely upload files without worried being deleted?
    Zwuh? What are talking about? MF works on my end. All my stuff is there. And form what I've read they don't plan on going anywhere. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  17. #192
    pho
    pho is offline
    Onion Kid pho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    14
    time to move on to torrents. If anyone trustworthy starts this and opens a donate page, I will pitch in.

  18. #193
    The Demon Slayer Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    K.L,Malaysia
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    Zwuh? What are talking about? MF works on my end. All my stuff is there. And form what I've read they don't plan on going anywhere. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    All of my stuff has been deleted, I mean all of my Mediafire files.

    Firstly, I went to My Files page.



    Then, I clicked to one of the folders.



    Lastly, I went to My Account page. I notice that there is 0 GB of storage used, whereas I used more than 50 GB of storage to upload soundtracks.




    Is it possible only my files being deleted?

  19. #194
    It seems I'm disgusting. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dual Wielder View Post
    Is it possible only my files being deleted?
    Unlikely. Probably your account was among the first ones to receive the "fix". For the moment i still got everything on mine, but given what's happening to other MF accounts it shall not last long.

  20. #195
    The Demon Slayer Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    K.L,Malaysia
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    Unlikely. Probably your account was among the first ones to receive the "fix". For the moment i still got everything on mine, but given what's happening to other MF accounts it shall not last long.
    So perhaps I should wait and see what will happen to my files later on?

  21. #196
    It seems I'm disgusting. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dual Wielder View Post
    So perhaps I should wait and see what will happen to my files later on?
    For what i'm reading around here and on other forums there's a general consensus about waiting and letting things settle a bit before taking again on upload/reupload... With what's going on there's no point in uploading copyrighted material and have it instantly deleted, or worse, having data which might identify you and put you in trouble passed to federals/whoever it will be.
    Chaos Raiden likes this.

  22. #197
    The Demon Slayer Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    K.L,Malaysia
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    For what i'm reading around here and on other forums there's a general consensus about waiting and letting things settle a bit before taking again on upload/reupload... With what's going on there's no point in uploading copyrighted material and have it instantly deleted, or worse, having data which might identify you and put you in trouble passed to federals/whoever it will be.
    All right, thanks. I seriously hope that my files won't be deleted at all...

  23. #198
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    408
    How's your new dictatorship?

    I don't know about you guys... but I feel like ****.

  24. #199
    Goddess Amanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,868
    ALL of my multi upload files are gone. Every single link on every single host, nuked over the weekend.

  25. #200
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePaladin View Post
    How's your new dictatorship?

    I don't know about you guys... but I feel like ****.
    Wait... so the government cracking down on something that's illegal to begin with is a dictatorship?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •