Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: suggested uploading sites & related discussion

Onion Kid
    The best is ifile.it or myhd (the same) registered u can upload 250 mb but the download speeds are incredible asssweel ass the simaltious downloads u can have like six downloads at the same time

Onion Kid

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nevets815 View Post
    Does anyone know a free RAR archiver for windows? WinZip is only free for 40 days

thanks.
    sorry for the doyble post but 7-zip is good or [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The very very best thing cuz they managed to compress gta to 10 mb

Did somebody post a link to FileFront on this thread? I have some news. FileFront is closing on March 30. SoFileFront is gone (I'm angered about it because, as a member of staff, I should have been warned long ago they were shutting, and now people are panic-downloading from there)
    This is my sessions Wishlist:

-Star Wars Prequels
    -The Lost World: Jurassic Park
    -Digimon: The Movie (Harpaz/Plessner)
    -Harry Potter sessions (Williams and Hooper)
    -African Cats (Hooper)

PLEASE SUPPORT COMPOSERS BY BUYING THE OFFICIAL OSTS.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

ive been using those lately.

Onion Kid
    Personally Rapidshare.com is the best. But thats just because I'm a member there...

Other sites like netload or fileplanet are fine, but please NO megaupload! Its blocked here in Turkey and even using proxy sites I cant download anything...

Also, FileFront is NOT closing down. They were bought buy the original creators of the site !

Onion Kid
    IMO Megaupload is the best simply because of speed; I've seen it get up to 3.1 megabytes/sec.

For small files i suggest [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    You just have to normally upload the file and the site automatically uploads it to 5 different sites;

zSHARE --> If it is song or video it let's you prelisten or preview to it!
    Megaupload
    Badongo
    RapidShare
    DepositFiles

Megaupload has made signifigant changes this year which rock ! You get free 200 GB online storage with file manager when your register for a free account. But don't forget to code your links so MU won't kill them.

Code:
    http://www.linkgoeshere

I think Mediafire is one of he best. It gives me resume downloading, its the priority for me. Coz in my place the connection are often disconected. such waste of time if disconected while ure downloading big files with no feature resume download. Its very frustating, coz u have to download all over again from the beginning.

can i post my uploads here from other site?

all uploads have pass with site http

Onion Kid
    mediafire is the best one there is, on free accounts there is unlimited storage, div share cannot compare. 4shared is okay, but uploading bandwidth is the same as sendspace(terrible), megaupload is now 1024 mb and like 2 years file life with no more timeouts but i had some experience where downloading couldn't be read, maybe it was a daily download limit but megaupload still sucks and so does rapidshare. send space is horrible box.net isn't free and adrive is meant for backing up rather than sharing......

just use mediafire its now at 200 mb for members(free) and 100 for non users

stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar

just use mediafire its now at 200 mb for members(free) and 100 for non users
    Fuck !! awesome news

Onion Kid
    i don't know how long they had that but i just noticed it the other day

how about ifile.it?

has anyone noticed the free option on filefactory is gone? Or am I just not seeing it?

I've had more files crap out on me on Mediafire than Megaupload.

I think you guys need to use more compatible browsers as I have never had a problem with Megaupload using Internet Explorer.
    I may be a lot of things, but I try not to be lossy.

Here are all sites that will upload your files to multiple hosting site.

> upload to Rapidshare / Megaupload / Mediafire / zShare / Badongo / Deposit File / Hotfile / 2Shared

> upload to RapidShare / MegaUpload / EasyShare / DepositFiles / ZShare / FREE / FlyUpload / SendSpace / SharedZilla / Badongo / NetLoad / Loadto / MediaFire / MegaShare / UploadedTo / FileFactory

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Interface in French)
    > 200Mo per file (for non-members)
    > 1Go per file (maybe more, not sure - for members - free registration - no confirmation needed)
    > up to 10 simultaneous uploads (200Mo)
    > upload to Rapidshare / Free / Megaupload

> upload to Easy-Share.com / DepositFiles.com / Uploading.com / Rapidshare.com / Uploaded.to
    > Earn up to $2 for 1000 downloads: Earn Money Uploading Files (paypal account needed)

> upload to HotFile.com / RapidShare.com / MegaUpload.com / NetLoad.in / zShare.net / FileFactory.com / Easy-Share.com / SendSpace.com / DepositFiles.com / Badongo.com / 2Shared.com

Rapishare is going to start deleting files after 60 days on January 1st, 2010 for Free Collectors accounts and also for premium accounts that use more than 50GB, so watch out for expiring links...

Quote Originally Posted by jakob.nelson View Post
    Rapishare is going to start deleting files after 60 days on January 1st, 2010 for Free Collectors accounts and also for premium accounts that use more than 50GB, so watch out for expiring links...
    RS is just a lost cause at this point. Low upload limit, wait times, slow downloads, and now this new file deletion policy.

I recommend Mediafire for files under 200MB and Megaupload for files over 200MB. MU used to be utter crap, but they seem to have improved a lot in the past year.

I like MU the best too, rapidshare used to be pretty good but they're recent changes this year made their services crap. One problem with MU I've experienced lately is that I get an error message after some uploads. Sometimes the file will show up hours later in my filemanager folder, sometimes it just seems to disappear into oblivion. Not a huge problem, but is annoying.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    I have a question here. I want to make contributions to this site too, so I made a free account on mediafire. I'm having problems with uploading my files. It goes well until it hits 99% then my poor computer has a stroke. I tried about 5 times. The files are zipped and under 100 megs each. I looked at their faqs but I didn't find anything mentioning this. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

edit - nvm I tried again and left it alone for about 10 minutes and it seemed to take it. Odd that it takes so long I think.

edit #3 - omgwtfbbq.......... I don't why but I think that site hates me now. I go the site and it doesn't even give me the homepage it just automatically starts a 'loading files' bar...... I let it sit for at least a couple hours and it still says it. I tried clicking on some file links in some threads around here and all I get is a blank page with the Mediafire blue site bar at the top. For anyone reading this trying to consider a site to use, this is one does not quite seem convenient.

Try [Hidden link. Register to see links.] It works grate. i uploaded years ago, and they are still there.
    Edit*old files upload in '06

the strange thing about me using MegaUpload is whenever ive ULed something, when i check on them years later, the links still seem to work and im not even a member. if you're wondering, the longest has been since 2003 i think.
    Life without death is meaningless

Mediafire is #1 for me.

i dont really love rs
    Hallo! Ich Liebe Wein Und München

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast