Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: suggested uploading sites & related discussion

It sucks doesn't it Lady Miyomi....

Rapidshare ???

/me feels disgusted about what megaupload has done.

Yes, big time. Especially since I have a hell of a lot of stuff.

And I don't like rapidshare at all. Geez, I guess this means I gotta go back to sendspace or yousendit (I don't like them either).

| [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] |

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Sarah
    I'd probably suggest divshare atm

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I'd probably suggest divshare atm
    Be careful using Divshare; they are known to delete all of the content within a user's account.

Edit: Guess I could back to using Divshare. In a thread where someone was having trouble with Megaupload deleting their uploads, one person recommended not only password protecting the files, but renaming them to something else as well (i.e. "Matt's Stage Performance", Darnisha's New Dance, LOL!")

I don't know why I didn't think of that.

danks fer da muzik! Desert_Eagle's Avatar
    We need to warn people about Megaupload. Lots of the links went down. Any suggestions? I see GoronMoron uses FileFactory and xirror.

---Desert_Eagle
    Great Scott! This is getting heavy...

Resident Tokusatsu Fanatic SeiShoujoLolita's Avatar
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] helps you guys upload files to five servers with just one upload.

「天の道を往き、総てを司る男、天道 総司」||「神に代わって剣を振るう男、神代 剣」
    <「俺、参上! 俺は最初から最後までクライマックスだぜ!」/「僕に釣られてみる?」/「俺の強さに、お前が泣いた」/「答えは聞いてない」>

Prince of Tennis music uploader | .hack// music uploader | Kamen Rider music uploader
    [Loyal KAT-TUN follower]

Shriner
    Can anyone recommend a site with:
    a) an upload manager, i drag and drop and it'll just keep uploading until finished (or FTP upload)
    b) LONG file retention, like 60+ days
    I've had mega problems with megaupload, but they aren't the only ones. Rapidshare have deleted TONS of my files too. I'm currently trying: ExtremeShare, Badongo, FileHo. Rapidshare, Megaupload and FileFactory also have UL managers.

Also, these might be useful. Along with fileberry, there are a few others which mirror files on other servers:

These are just some file uploading/hosting sites. just click each one and you will find out the information because im to lazy to do so my self.

Ugh... I dunno how I failed to notice that filefactory only has a 7-day limit. God damn it... now I gotta re-upload everything to ANOTHER place. And most of them only allow 100MB files, so I'm gonna be here forever.
    "There's lots of law these days, but not much justice. Celebrities murder their wives and go free. A mother kills her children, and the news people on TV say she's the victim and want you to send money to her lawyers. When everything's upside down like this, what fool just sits back and thinks justice will prevail?"
    -Dean Koontz

Leon! Heeeeeeeelp! LeonardoGolden's Avatar
    What about [Hidden link. Register to see links.]?

Shriner
    I found me a program... I'll just paste what I found on another board:

LATEST UPDATE 17-11-07(new version added(v1.03)

Cyptload is a hand made custom program enabling you to bypass RapidShare.com RapidShare.de Megaupload.com time and download limits. It has a download manager interface and featured with plugins to add more features and services. It has a interface to automatically restart and assign new IP address for the routers. Automatically Recognizes the Captcha verification Images and identify them. It can integrate with other Popular programs to enhance the Captcha capture function.
    Features:

* Easy and automated file downloading from all the major one-click file hosters.
    * Automated OCR/CAPTCHA, in our tests decoding worked only few times
    * Automatic renew of IP address.
    [b]* Support for PREMIUM downloading with multi-part download.
    * Automatic link decoding of link protetor services like Rapisafe.de
    * File plugin system to add more services.
    * Full support and bug tracking system.
    * very prety GUI.

Code:

VIDEO !!:
    Code:

Update:
    Change ip in router
    Code:

This forum thread has a huge list of so many file-sharing sites, even in Alphabetical order A-Z!

Shriner

Useful information!!!!!

This is a method to upload files to megaupload and survive forever

Upload to megaupload throught this site - [Hidden link. Register to see links.], because it upload through lifetime premium account so files have no expiration!

I know ways to bypass megaupload , if you a ll are interested , i will post again this weekend

Shriner
    Wow sendspace is horrible. The free service is always at max capacity.

rapidshare, megaupload or torrents should be a standard here.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzai! View Post
    Wow sendspace is horrible. The free service is always at max capacity.

rapidshare, megaupload or torrents should be a standard here.
    If you haven't noticed, Megaupload deletes most of the links posted on these forums. Mediafire does the same, and, I think, Gigasize. And not everyone can do torrents. Which is probably why more people are uploading to Sendspace and other sites, which maxes out their servers.

Onion Kid

I'm not sure on the expiration times, but it's an excellent service for those downloading.
    No waiting times. (Just those few seconds until the link appears, no half hour waits like rapidshare)
    No download limits. (If there are, I haven't reached them yet)
    Large files supported. (Again, not sure on the exact size limit, but I've downloaded 350mb video's from there with no problem)

Quote Originally Posted by suikoyen View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - better than mediafire, excellent
    I use DivShare. They're pretty good. Indefinite file postage, never is purged. Unlimited amount of Files. It's free. Allows links to preview file and then also allows others to download from your server -- Genius!

Anyone heard of FileFront?
    It's an uploading site for game-based downloads, like patches, videos or mods of things. I bet, though, you can get away with other files like, in this case, soundtracks. This place is SUPER fast, and allows multiple downloads simultaneously. 1 gig limit PER FILE. Mad raw. I've tried it with some Beatmania IIDX soundtracks; downloaded 2 thru 10 simultaneously in about maybe half an hour? I dunno, but it was FAST. I haven't done enough research on this site yet, though. No idea if there's a max number of uploads, or if they get removed after a period of time. But, hell, give this baby a try. It's not a random place; it's from the 1up.com group of websites.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] --- then go to "My Page" and sign up. Better than Rapidfire and MediaFire, really. Enjoy!

---Desert_Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle View Post
    Anyone heard of FileFront?
    It's an uploading site for game-based downloads, like patches, videos or mods of things. I bet, though, you can get away with other files like, in this case, soundtracks. This place is SUPER fast, and allows multiple downloads simultaneously. 1 gig limit PER FILE. Mad raw. I've tried it with some Beatmania IIDX soundtracks; downloaded 2 thru 10 simultaneously in about maybe half an hour? I dunno, but it was FAST. I haven't done enough research on this site yet, though. No idea if there's a max number of uploads, or if they get removed after a period of time. But, hell, give this baby a try. It's not a random place; it's from the 1up.com group of websites.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] --- then go to "My Page" and sign up. Better than Rapidfire and MediaFire, really. Enjoy!

---Desert_Eagle
    I use it for my uploads (amoung other things), and you're correct about the storage space and other options, though I disagree about the download and upload times; they're really slow. It took me an hour to download a 30 mb file from my own account. Not to mention the site has a nasty habit of timing out when you upload or download sometimes. Also, they're generally polite about sending a confirmation message for files in the deletion que, but sometimes they "forget" and you see your files dissapear quickly. Its creepy in a surreal sort of way.

Also I wouldn't recomend a lot of people using it. Files are monitored, and if a pattern develops, they have no qualms clearing out a person's file directory. For all its quirks you have to be surprisingly anal about checking up on it all the time. You never know - leave for four days and your stuff could be sent to the great beyond.

What about fileplanet? I haven't researched it, so I'm not knowledgeable but I don't think there's a upload or download limit. I think files are permanet too, not sure. The only problem I see is the waiting ques for some of the files.
    Current projects
    martial masters (If anyone is wondering why this isn't up yet, its because of my laptop needing a new fan)

My Youtube account: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Odd, must be inconsistent downloading times. I'm able to download my own files at about 1100 kb. (WTF?! that's pretty fast.) I dunno, but that's what I might assume.
    Try this link, which is my own file. It's about 70 mb. See how it works.

---Desert_Eagle

Hello everyone! (This is my first post)

Anyway, sorry to ask but is it possible for me to find some VGA music in a original scene releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle View Post
    Odd, must be inconsistent downloading times. I'm able to download my own files at about 1100 kb. (WTF?! that's pretty fast.) I dunno, but that's what I might assume.
    Try this link, which is my own file. It's about 70 mb. See how it works.

---Desert_Eagle
    Took me 35 minutes. Was that the same for you, or was it completed faster?

That's how long it took me to upload it, but downloading, it took me one minute thirty sec. Odd, I wouldn't know any reason it shouldn't download this fast.

---Desert_Eagle

This needs to be updated, BTW, here's a program that allows you to download as much as you want from rapidshare.

Attention!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast