Page 175 of 209 FirstFirst ... 75125165169170171172173174175176177178179180181185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5201
Like Tree632Likes

Thread: the shared "Shoot'em up" musics SHMUP

  1. #4351
    Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    523
    There's a patch to play Japanese games on an American 360, it works with DFK as far as i know, but you have to do something "Illegal" with the console.
    buy a jap one, is the best decision if you want it to play Cave games.
    Simon B likes this.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  2. #4352
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Most of CAVE's STG ports are either region-free or have been localized by now. Only Dai Ou Jou and Ketsui, both of which are in MAME, and Mushihimesama HD are unplayable on a North American 360. Other STGs like Eschatos, Bullet Soul, Raiden IV, Raiden Fighters Aces, Otomedius Excellent are also region-free or localized. Maybe Under Defeat HD, Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta, and Radirgy Noa Massive actually require a Japanese 360; I can't think of any more at the moment.

    Of course there's also the small chance that CAVE ports Sai Dai Ou Jou, but it's hard to guess what its platform would be right now. They've said several times that they are or are probably done with the 360.

  3. #4353
    Rebel Maverick Hunter Magma Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by x917 View Post
    Most of CAVE's STG ports are either region-free or have been localized by now. Only Dai Ou Jou and Ketsui, both of which are in MAME, and Mushihimesama HD are unplayable on a North American 360. Other STGs like Eschatos, Bullet Soul, Raiden IV, Raiden Fighters Aces, Otomedius Excellent are also region-free or localized. Maybe Under Defeat HD, Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta, and Radirgy Noa Massive actually require a Japanese 360; I can't think of any more at the moment.

    Of course there's also the small chance that CAVE ports Sai Dai Ou Jou, but it's hard to guess what its platform would be right now. They've said several times that they are or are probably done with the 360.
    You forgot to mention Dai Fukkatsu, which has been localized as DoDonPachi Ressurrection.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  4. #4354
    Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    523
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I love this Soundtrack, 100% Shmupping
    Simon B likes this.

  5. #4355
    Paul Brk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21
    Hello, please, I am looking for Konami All-Stars 1993, 3 CD, I do not find anywhere and the one uploaded here has the link broken, please upload again

  6. #4356
    Shriner limbrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    93
    Another request: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    If anyone has the Manabu Namiki WORKS ~ OPERATION RAGNAROK ~ soundtrack, that'd be good.

  7. #4357
    Grand Shriner chdgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    257
    Manabu Namiki WORKS ~OPERATION RAGNAROK~

    http://vgmdb.net/album/21347
    VBR MP3

    http://www.mediafire.com/?hi63762f3681som





    Konami All-Stars 1993: Music Station of Dreams (3 discs)

    http://vgmdb.net/album/3190

    VBR MP3
    Part 1 of 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?66d7qdgqb53fdzq
    Part 2 of 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?la4ppl4ph4vnb7w
    Part 3 of 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?uodpcnhywds5zun
    limbrooke and Simon B like this.

  8. #4358
    Shriner limbrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by chdgs View Post
    Manabu Namiki WORKS ~OPERATION RAGNAROK~

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    VBR MP3

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]





    Konami All-Stars 1993: Music Station of Dreams (3 discs)

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    VBR MP3
    Part 1 of 3 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 2 of 3 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 3 of 3 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thanks a lot. I look forward to listening to both these uploads.

  9. #4359
    stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,587
    surprise ! just enjoy it !

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Download... (link removed, see the next post)

    i don't want credits for this, i don't own it.
    i just renamed & tagged (in jap, in the wait for an english tracklist though)

    if someone want to make a thread in the VGM DL Section, feel free to do,
    but i repeat, don't give me credits

  10. #4360
    Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    523
    Holy FXXK!! You are awesome Simon.

    Here's the thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    We should make a Shmup missing soundtracks list, i think.
    Simon B likes this.

  11. #4361
    Paul Brk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21
    Hi, thank you very much for Konami All-Stars 1993, but I have a unexpected end of archive, someone have the same problem? i have two 200 MB files and the third is only 16 MB, maybe is a problem of uploading, please revise.

  12. #4362
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    11,597
    JALECOOOOOOOO

    Thanks a lot both
    "For the Sake of our Heart-CORE... & ♥Juri♥"



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    DON'T ASK ME ABOUT LOSSLESS OR JURI KILLS YOU

  13. #4363
    stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,587
    Quote Originally Posted by the shmuper View Post
    ...

    We should make a Shmup missing soundtracks list, i think.
    a few time that i think of it too.
    we could dedicate a Shmup Request Thread in the VGM REQUEST Section.

    just bookmark it after, then i will put a hot-link of our request thread in the 1st post of this thread.

    i did not think how to organize the future list yet, but we will debate of it in the appropriated Thread...

    if you have others ideas the shmuper, feel free to discuss of that here dude.

  14. #4364
    Paul Brk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21
    Please someone check the Konami All-Stars 1993 links, the files are broken or what?

  15. #4365
    Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    523
    リブストロー LivestRow Baiscape Band

    Kudo (Gt)
    Kaneda (DJ)
    Chiba (Key)

    Speechless.
    Orie and Qqqqqqwe like this.

  16. #4366
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    11,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon B View Post
    a few time that i think of it too.
    we could dedicate a Shmup Request Thread in the VGM REQUEST Section.

    just bookmark it after, then i will put a hot-link of our request thread in the 1st post of this thread.

    i did not think how to organize the future list yet, but we will debate of it in the appropriated Thread...

    if you have others ideas the shmuper, feel free to discuss of that here dude.
    Maybe I am not understanding very well.... but missing soundtracks list.... is it like a request list for soundtracks to be ripped? :/

  17. #4367
    Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    523
    Games and soundtracks to be ripped, just to know what we are missing here.

  18. #4368
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    11,597
    So I was not so far from Truth XD

  19. #4369
    stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,587
    yeah, as for OST than for Rip.

  20. #4370
    Paul Brk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21
    Please, check this files, I think you should upload again,
    VBR MP3
    Part 1 of 3 - Konami All-Stars 1993 ~ Music Station of Dreams [KICA-9016~8].rar.001
    Part 2 of 3 - Konami All-Stars 1993 ~ Music Station of Dreams [KICA-9016~8].rar.002
    Part 3 of 3 - Konami All-Stars 1993 ~ Music Station of Dreams [KICA-9016~8].rar.003

  21. #4371
    Grand Shriner chdgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Maripepi View Post
    Please someone check the Konami All-Stars 1993 links, the files are broken or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maripepi View Post
    Please, check this files, I think you should upload again,
    VBR MP3
    Part 1 of 3 - Konami All-Stars 1993 ~ Music Station of Dreams [KICA-9016~8].rar.001
    Part 2 of 3 - Konami All-Stars 1993 ~ Music Station of Dreams [KICA-9016~8].rar.002
    Part 3 of 3 - Konami All-Stars 1993 ~ Music Station of Dreams [KICA-9016~8].rar.003
    They work fine for me and are still in my upload list. Maybe their server was just temporarily unavailable when you tried.

    I split the archive using 7-Zip to meet MediaFire's 200MB upload limit. If you're having trouble opening the files, you need to open .rar.001 with 7-Zip or rejoin them with HJ Split and then open with WinRAR. Both programs are free and HJ Split does not require an install. Google for them.

  22. #4372
    Paul Brk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21
    Thanks very much GHDGS, I finally joined the file and decompress correctly, 15 years looking for the disc

    I have something for you, I ripped music from the PCEngine games and made a music compilation(sorry I did not make a cover image):
    PCEngine Classics
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Music from Terra Cresta II, Gradius, Street Fighter II, After Burner, Out Run, Side Arms, Dragon Spirit and many more.
    vicviper98 likes this.

  23. #4373
    Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    523
    He's back!!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  24. #4374
    Paul Brk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21
    Hi friends, please, I am looking for:

    Konami All Stars ~The 1000-Ryo Chest Heisei 4th Year Edition~
    Konami All Star Festa '97

    This is for you:
    PCEngine Classics [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    vicviper98 likes this.

  25. #4375
    Arrange Sound Eater the shmuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    523
    Here's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    ripped by ShinGaaraX. If someone can do the conversion, it would be awesome.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •