Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure OST (MediaFire 2012)

  1. #1
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553

    Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure OST (MediaFire 2012)

    Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure OST (MediaFire 2012)
    I just Fixed all the track name's of the OST from Jap To Eng. So you can All ReDownlode it if you whant.



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I got to meet Chuck Norris before. And he asked for my Atograth.

    Oh, why aren't they doing Tomorrow's new dance steps. The way they used to yesterday. And who draws a perfect circle anymore.

  2. #2
    Grand Shriner dekamaster2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks!

  3. #3
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by dekamaster2 View Post
    Thanks!
    Your welcome and i say thanks to Rhythm Tengoku.

  4. #4
    Through all vicissitudes, the bird must escape.... HCL.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stateless
    Posts
    483
    Thanks a lot. Great music ! Totally like the music and the character of this thief
    Orie likes this.

  5. #5
    is a girl, 'kay? XD
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    161
    Thanks so much for this! Bought it on release day and haven't been able to put it down. The music is fantastic. The game's probably as close to Space Channel 5 as you can get without being Space Channel 5.

  6. #6
    Grand Shriner TerithianWanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Between darkness and light
    Posts
    100
    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by HCL. View Post
    Thanks a lot. Great music ! Totally like the music and the character of this thief
    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparksterchan View Post
    Thanks so much for this! Bought it on release day and haven't been able to put it down. The music is fantastic. The game's probably as close to Space Channel 5 as you can get without being Space Channel 5.
    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerithianWanderer View Post
    Thanks!
    Your willcome.

  8. #8
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    76
    Thank you! I haven't played this game yet but am intrigued by it. Might have to look into it some more after listening to the soundtrack.

  9. #9
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by sophialeigh View Post
    Thank you! I haven't played this game yet but am intrigued by it. Might have to look into it some more after listening to the soundtrack.
    The OST sound's great.

  10. #10
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcat View Post
    The OST sound's great.
    Oh yeah, I totally agree. I listened to it all yesterday morning, then went out and bought the game during my lunch hour and couldn't put it down!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1
    Thank you!

  12. #12
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by sophialeigh View Post
    Oh yeah, I totally agree. I listened to it all yesterday morning, then went out and bought the game during my lunch hour and couldn't put it down!
    Good for you. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalknight View Post
    Thank you!
    Your Willcome

  13. #13
    Grand Shriner Xiemos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    171
    Thank you, bought the game a week ago but haven't played it yet. I know the soundtrack is going to be good.

  14. #14
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiemos View Post
    Thank you, bought the game a week ago but haven't played it yet. I know the soundtrack is going to be good.
    I just oeder it yesterdad. But i LOVE the OST as will.

  15. #15
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    40
    What format is this in?

  16. #16
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucero View Post
    What format is this in?
    I have no idea. MP3 I think.

  17. #17
    Grand Shriner shadow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I don't know!
    Posts
    2,115
    thx

  18. #18
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    thx
    Your Willcome.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    is it free to download?

  20. #20
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian2 View Post
    is it free to download?
    Yes.

  21. #21
    Private Eye TheCharlotte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    2
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is great! Love the OST!

  22. #22
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCharlotte View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is great! Love the OST!
    Glad to have help.

  23. #23
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8
    Muchas Gracias!, me encanta el juego y la musica.
    Y a mi novio tambien XD.

  24. #24
    Lv 9999 Needed For That Info.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by theyaoimistress View Post
    Muchas Gracias!, me encanta el juego y la musica.
    Y a mi novio tambien XD.
    Thank you very much!, I love the game and the music.And my boyfriend too XD.

    Su Bienvenidos. Mucho gusto puedo ayudar usted y su novio.
    Your willcome. Glad i can help you and your boyfriend.
    Last edited by Darcat; 12-31-2012 at 12:42 PM.

  25. #25
    A wizard did it. Red Arremer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    demon butts~
    Posts
    3,775
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •