Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Soundtrack (totally unofficial)

Onion Kid
    Alright cool, thanks a lot. I will let you know if I hear the interview again through my next play through.

Thanks for going to all this effort !

Onion Kid

Talking Thanks!

I'd also like to thank you, for all the effort and time you obviously put into recording this soundtrack. I was a little disappointed that David Bergeaud (who had previously scored every Ratchet & Clank game in the line-up) didn't return to score A Crack in Time, but I think that Boris Salchow did a good job here.
    Extra thanks for the Groovitron collection I loved that music from ToD.

Thanks so much for the soundtrack.

Onion Kid
    you are a god

the second I heard the synth radio station I knew I was gonna HAVE to have all of its music, first google result is this :P
    dissapointing this game is basically 20 hours tops (doing every single little thing too!) but it was still hilarious, epic and all that good stuff I love ^^

btw, did anyone actually SEE Quark and Snowball when going to fight Neferarious? I only very briefly heard them on the transport switch (first green one I think)

thanks again mate!

Shriner
    Thanks for the Crack in Time rip KBABZ!

You can see them, in fact they're quite hard to miss. The platform Ratchet is on passes over them fighting some troops as you hear them.
    Who needs flashy tags and crappy animated gifs in their sig anyway?

Thank you for this. I've been looking everywhere.. Is it too much to ask for the 1.10 GB file?

Thank you so much for this.

Shriner
    Thanks for the upload

Thankyou for the upload, it's fantastic.

Just one problem which is that the "My Blaster Runs Hot Trailer" in the radio ads isn't actually the full track, any possibility of fixing this because that ad always makes me laugh, thankyou

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The radio ads aren't there due to the music, they're actually there to compliment the Radio Tracks themselves. This opens the possibility for a radio-esque playlist. Gather up a playlist of a certain radio station and then sprinkle in a few ad breaks!

Thanks a lot for the soundtrack.

I'm actually wondering if some of the songs are actually older songs remixed, basically. For example, every time i hear Pirate Radio 9, Vela C, I think of some old song that i can't remember. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions?
    But, thanks for uploading this, would have never found that track, which is in fact my favorite one.

I wouldn't really have any idea, as my music knowledge is limited. The Space Radio music is actually licensed music from APM Music, and many tracks have alternate versions (Groovitron tracks, for instance, often have 1 minute, 30 second and 15 second variations, but for the coolity factor I recorded the full length 2-3-4 minute versions). So it's entirely possible for the track you originally heard to be an alternate of the one in CiT.

thanks.

Just wanted to say, thanks for the rip.

Wow. That's alot of effort. <3.

Thanks for the soundtrack.

I am the Oathkeeper...
    Holy shit.

This game's music is EPIC!!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for delivering it to us!!

Also, the news reports were HILARIOUS!!!! My favorites are the Lance and Janice scandal (who'd have thought Nefarious liked that show?) and the one with Ratchet in Phylax ("Way to be professional, Pepper." "Bite me, Kip." I laughed my ass off at that.)

There's one question I have though: there's a track near the end of the game that plays when the last boss (don't want to say so I don't spoil anyone who hasn't played it yet) gets into the Orvus Chamber, blasts Sigmund, and starts the time shift. This part is after the Grind Rail section with Ratchet, but right before the final boss. That track isn't in either soundtrack. I don't know if it's in the private edition, so if possible, could someone upload that track?

(Just in case, yes, I have the game and have beaten it. Got it for Christmas and just beat it a week ago. I actually owned Nefarious with just the Buzz Blades!!)

I managed to find a complete collection of the games music from all other 8 games, but A Crack in Time was missing from the collection, I found this and my day was made! I joined the forum just so I could download this. I have been gaming since the wee age of 2 and in all my 19 years of gaming, the Ratchet & Clank series is my favorite series in all of gaming! Thanks so much KBABZ!!!

I don't know why Insomniac doesn't release an official soundtrack for their Ratchet & Clank franchise. I simply love this music! Thanks for all your hard effort ripping it. Groove on!

Quote Originally Posted by TimeFire View Post
    There's one question I have though: there's a track near the end of the game that plays when the last boss (don't want to say so I don't spoil anyone who hasn't played it yet) gets into the Orvus Chamber, blasts Sigmund, and starts the time shift. This part is after the Grind Rail section with Ratchet, but right before the final boss. That track isn't in either soundtrack. I don't know if it's in the private edition, so if possible, could someone upload that track?

(Just in case, yes, I have the game and have beaten it. Got it for Christmas and just beat it a week ago. I actually owned Nefarious with just the Buzz Blades!!)
    That is a cutscene music track, thus I wasn't able to get it since in a cutscene or cinematic, the music, voices and sound effects are mixed into one track (the Movie Volume option in the menu). Some scenes I was able to get the music for, such as Meeting Shanon and To A Wonderful Smell, because they don't occur in hand-animated cutscenes, rather simulated ones using the voice-animator (think the multi-choice conversations). Others, such as the scene where Ratchet and Clank talk to the Fongoid after fixing Gimlik Valley, were achievable because they use existing level music (in this case it appeared elsewhere at Tombli Outpost).

The cutscene music I do have were available on Boris Salchow's website, which is a first for Ratchet because before then only one cutscene has ever had it's music available: Slag's Death from ToD (it plays during the credits).

There was ONE track which I couldn't get, Robot Attack 3 (plays in The Hollow), because the background Hollow 'music' effects play all over on top of it, rendering it useless to be included in the Soundtrack. Apparently I also missed one News Update where they give an interview to Mr. Zurkon. If someone could tell me when it plays I'll gladly go back and record it.

Onion Kid

Password PLZ

PLZ send the password to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] THX

You have to send me your own password.

Onion Kid
    What do you mean by your own password?

Instead of uploading one file with one password, my friend uploads the Soundtrack multiple times, with a unique password for the person it's intended for. You have to pick the password you want for yours (just don't post it here, PM me the password instead).

Onion Kid
    The file is named "RCF ACIT Soundtrack - FloppyDeluxe"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast