Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Versions Collaborative Gamerip

Onion Kid
    Alright, I've uploaded complete versions of the Main and Classic soundtracks.

Main: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (564.7 MB)

Classic: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (356.2 MB)

TOM5 Killed TOM4 in Rapture's Sunken Absolution. ZodaPrime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchies View Post
    This doesn't work. It just comes out as a txt file. I tried to save it again and it said it was "renamercomplete.bat.txt

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Use this one.
    Same .txt error thing with this one for me.

Edit : Thank you so much Void Rocket!
    "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream"
    ... I wanna be Gaylo...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    rename.bat.txt , just rename to rename.bat. I don't think mediafire accepts .bat.

It works for me.

Sweet job, awesome music, very nice job your guy are doing here, I love the mix of all of the old song put together -- Thank you!

Onion Kid
    You've done a great job with this it seems, well done! The batch file isn't working for me either, and I can't seem to rename it. Help?

Grand Shriner
    The download from the top post now contains fully tagged (filename and title field) songs. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to spend another two hours replaying Final Fantasy XII because there are no freakin' save points in the game.

What ever happened to the new theme of Route 30, 33 I can't find it, or is it just not there to begin with? I can find the G/S/C-Like version (66. GBP Routes 30 & 33) song in the soundtrack however.

Quote Originally Posted by gaiden View Post
    What ever happened to the new theme of Route 30, 33 I can't find it, or is it just not there to begin with? I can find the G/S/C-Like version (66. GBP Routes 30 & 33) song in the soundtrack however.
    It's track 4. It doubles as Oak's introduction, just like in GSC.

Oh thank you very much zairedwinters, i appreciate it!

Oh thank you very much zairedwinters, i appreciate it!
    Good to know there's people out there that do :P You're welcome!

Grand Shriner
    I titled it as "Welcome to the World of Pokémon" for the HeartGold & SoulSilver version because of its placement with the other introductory songs. Likewise, the GBP version is placed with other Route themes, so I named it "Routes 30 & 33"

Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireQing View Post
    I titled it as "Welcome to the World of Pokémon" for the HeartGold & SoulSilver version because of its placement with the other introductory songs. Likewise, the GBP version is placed with other Route themes, so I named it "Routes 30 & 33"
    Ah I see, No matter if the names are changed or not, the quality is awesome and for that, I'm grateful, oh, and because of the fact that the soundtrack is all of the way in late October and I can't wait that long.

can somebody put these into a ZIP file for me?

EDIT: What's the difference between Main and Classic?

Onion Kid
    Main is the new soundtrack, i.e. all of the older (and some new) tracks rearranged specifically for the new game.

Classic is the Game Boy Player track list, essentially most of the old tracks plus a few 8-bit versions of the new ones.

Quagsire, do you think you could post my two links on the top of this page within the main thread post, for anybody who either does not have Windows, or prefers separate listings?

Grand Shriner
    The words I wish to look for here is... awesome. Awesome job to all of you. Hearing about Heart Gold and Soul Silver reminds me of the Gold and Silver games for the GBC. Good memories... and I thank you all for these memories.

Both files seem to be corrupt....

Onion Kid
    You mean the main/classic zips? That's bizarre; there must be some sort of problem with megaupload then for particular users, since I remember people reporting "corrupt" files from even the original download (before any tags, which worked fine for me).

2 small corrections/additions:
    228. Routes 47 & 48
    286. GBP Routes 47 & 48 (NEW CLASSIC)

Seems that the Route 47 music is the same for Route 48 as well. Other than that, fantastic job everyone!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by celebi23 View Post
    2 small corrections/additions:
    228. Routes 47 & 48
    286. GBP Routes 47 & 48 (NEW CLASSIC)

Seems that the Route 47 music is the same for Route 48 as well. Other than that, fantastic job everyone!
    Thanks for confirming. I suspected that both Routes used the same theme, but wasn't sure.

Goren
    QuagsireQing: How shitty of me I downloaded, but never thanked. Sorry about that.

Thank you.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Asamiya View Post
    QuagsireQing: How shitty of me I downloaded, but never thanked. Sorry about that.

Thank you.
    A-HA! I knew it was you.

I don't get it... I downloaded the whole soundtrack... but nothing happened when I clicked on it...the computer just told me that I have to specify an application to open it and I have no idea which it needs too be... Could some one please help me?

I already sat here for an hour waiting for it to download only to find out that it won't work.

Please don't tell me I need to have a Windows computer to download it, because I have a Mac. I really appreciate how much work people here have put into it, Thank you all, but I'd like some help with this because I really want this soundtrack to be listenable on my computer without having to go on YouTube.

Thanks in advance to the person that helps,
    ~Mt. Silver

Onion Kid
    What I gather is that you're trying to run the batch file on a Mac. Unfortunately, batch files operate based on the Windows command line, and not on the Mac equivalent.

Somebody might be able to write a bash (is that the right one?) script that can do what the Windows-specific batch file does, but I cannot help you with that personally.

The downloads I offered come pre-tagged, but another 950 MB of downloading is probably not something you want to sit through.

hmm when i`m downloading it suddenly stops and dosn`t get any further. Is there something wrong with the link?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Silver View Post
    I don't get it... I downloaded the whole soundtrack... but nothing happened when I clicked on it...the computer just told me that I have to specify an application to open it and I have no idea which it needs too be... Could some one please help me?

I already sat here for an hour waiting for it to download only to find out that it won't work.

Please don't tell me I need to have a Windows computer to download it, because I have a Mac. I really appreciate how much work people here have put into it, Thank you all, but I'd like some help with this because I really want this soundtrack to be listenable on my computer without having to go on YouTube.

Thanks in advance to the person that helps,
    ~Mt. Silver
    It sounds like you just don't have an unzipping file. Make sure you have WinRAR installed and open the file with that program, then extract the files to whatever folder you want. You won't need to redownload. Almost every soundtrack you will download from this site functions the same way.