Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Pokémon Black & White Versions 2 Collaborative Gamerip

Shriner
    @CC/Rukia: While this is already posted, WinRAR is the best free solution. I repeated what was said on the last page since you might not check

Also, we have a misnamed track that was also misnamed in the BW gamerip. The location known as Shopping Mall R9 in Japan is Shopping Mall Nine internationally.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    @CC/Rukia: While this is already posted, WinRAR is the best free solution. I repeated what was said on the last page since you might not check

Also, we have a misnamed track that was also misnamed in the BW gamerip. The location known as Shopping Mall R9 in Japan is Shopping Mall Nine internationally.
    Don't worry, I checked & thanks

Grand Shriner
    The location known as Shopping Mall R9 in Japan is Shopping Mall Nine internationally.
    Thanks for pointing that out, it'll be included in the next update.

Shriner
    Also, could anyone get the Opelucid City B/W music (both of them) without the extra instrument that plays near the Pokémon Center?

Also, could anyone get the Opelucid City B/W music (both of them) without the extra instrument that plays near the Pokémon Center?
    That's kind of hard because, you see, it's not an "extra" instrument; there's the full track and when you're away from the musician the instrument is muted. One should record it to have that version.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    I know. It will take some creative ROM hacking to pull that one off. We just might need them in the future for completeness.

Shriner
    Will there be another battle themes only upload? There was one in the first post awhile back, but it was missing tracks and wasn't tagged correctly, and it has since been removed. Until the official soundtrack comes out, I really only care about having the battle themes to listen to, and I don't want to accidentally spoil something by reading the title of an event track or something (I've spoiled all the battle themes already, but no plot related details yet).

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyeforce View Post
    Will there be another battle themes only upload? There was one in the first post awhile back, but it was missing tracks and wasn't tagged correctly, and it has since been removed. Until the official soundtrack comes out, I really only care about having the battle themes to listen to, and I don't want to accidentally spoil something by reading the title of an event track or something (I've spoiled all the battle themes already, but no plot related details yet).
    Battle tracks uploaded in the opening post.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireQing View Post
    Battle tracks uploaded in the opening post.
    Oops, didn't see that there. That must of been what I downloaded before, lol. I'm not sure if it's been updated since I last downloaded it, though. It was missing a few tracks last time, like the Regi trio battle theme and some others.

EDIT: Yeah, it's the same download that I already have. Still incomplete.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyeforce View Post
    Oops, didn't see that there. That must of been what I downloaded before, lol. I'm not sure if it's been updated since I last downloaded it, though. It was missing a few tracks last time, like the Regi trio battle theme and some others.

EDIT: Yeah, it's the same download that I already have. Still incomplete.
    No, I just uploaded that this morning. It's the complete set of all battle tracks.

Shriner
    No, I just uploaded that this morning. It's the complete set of all battle tracks.
    Oh, okay, never mind then. I was just going by the date that the post was last edited and the date when I last downloaded the battle themes. Didn't finish the download because my connection was really slow at the time. Anyway, thanks!

EDIT: Wow, never mind, I was looking at the second post in the thread. That was the same thing that I downloaded last time. I completely missed the Battle Tracks download in the first post and assumed you were talking about the first post after that, lol.

EDIT2: Well, I was able to download the first part, but when I tried downloading the second part it says the file was removed due to ToS violation.

D-Proto <<Real Nickname werwerwer's Avatar
    is someone uploading the final result of the collaboration? the one on the 1st page is pretty outdated

File blocked for Violation
    "More! Let me hear the voice of your Pokémon!"-Prince N

Onion Kid
    Sorry to inform you guys, but Mediafire has most of the links blocked to the MP3's you've posted. They're saying they're in violation of their terms of service. Would anyone know how to get around that?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by werwerwer View Post
    is someone uploading the final result of the collaboration? the one on the 1st page is pretty outdated
    The uploads in the opening post should be the most recent version. There are several tracks that haven't been identified yet, so it won't have every track named. If, in the case that something went wrong during the latest upload and some tracks are the old versions, refer to the update log in the opening post to see what changes have been made.

I double-checked all of the uploads, and Mediafire isn't blocking them anymore. Must've been a weird temporary thing.

Seems that they've been blocked.

Onion Kid
    The uploads in the opening post should be the most recent version. There are several tracks that haven't been identified yet, so it won't have every track named. If, in the case that something went wrong during the latest upload and some tracks are the old versions, refer to the update log in the opening post to see what changes have been made.

I double-checked all of the uploads, and Mediafire isn't blocking them anymore. Must've been a weird temporary thing.
    Try accessing the files while you're logged out of your account. I think they're only accessible to the account owner. Anyone else trying to access the link will see the File Blocked for Violation message. I would know this since I had my files blocked before.

Guess I was a day or two too late to this thread. Hopefully the files can be resurrected soon.

LFO Ace Pilot/SOS-dan 2nd Vice-Chief KusanagiShiro's Avatar
    they're dead? AGAIN?
    If you have a question about Ys or LUNAR, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by roksu View Post
    Try accessing the files while you're logged out of your account. I think they're only accessible to the account owner. Anyone else trying to access the link will see the File Blocked for Violation message. I would know this since I had my files blocked before.
    Ah, I see. I've never had that happen before. I'll get to work re-uploading them right now, and report back with the new links when they're finished this evening.

Shriner
    Name them something inconspicuous so youraccount doesnt get blocked. Namely, dont name them anything to do with pokemon :P

Shriner
    You better finish this soon, since I'm leaving on a two-week trip tomorrow... by the way, did you remember the Shopping Mall Nine change for the new upload?

Shriner
    Double post, but upload should be done now. New links?

Grand Shriner
    Double post, but upload should be done now. New links?
    Just returned home from work. JumboFiles upload seems to have stalled at exactly 1 GB. Re-packaging for another host once again under new names.

UPDATE: All packages have been re-uploaded in opening post.

Thank you for the OST and the re-upload =D

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast