Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 291
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Pokémon Black & White Versions 2 Collaborative Gamerip

  1. #76
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by NelStone View Post
    A bit disappointed by all the reused tracks that aren't even remixed, but I am loving the new tracks and remixed ones from previous regions. Really love how each gym gets its own remix of the main gym theme.
    I can't say I'm surprised by the amount of music reuse, since it's the same region and generation. I would have appreciated a new Trainer battle remix, though, especially since the Wild Pokémon battle theme got one. The new gym remixes are also one of my favourite additions. (And the Virbank Gym teaches kids spelling!)

  2. #77
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    62
    D!
    O!
    G!
    A!
    R!
    S!
    Dogars!

  3. #78
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Updated with several new titles and added track [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

  4. #79
    Dick Dastardly in Disguise Zondekel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireQing View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised by the amount of music reuse, since it's the same region and generation. I would have appreciated a new Trainer battle remix, though, especially since the Wild Pokémon battle theme got one. The new gym remixes are also one of my favourite additions. (And the Virbank Gym teaches kids spelling!)
    Well, the trainer battle received a bit of an update... not as drastic of a change from the wild Pokemon music, but it's updated slightly. Mostly instrumentation, and I think the bass is slightly different in places...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  5. #80
    Onion Kid twilight-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    12
    Is [Hidden link. Register to see links.] been found yet?
    "More! Let me hear the voice of your Pokémon!"-Prince N

  6. #81
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight-kun View Post
    Is [Hidden link. Register to see links.] been found yet?
    As that track is just sound effects with no actual music, it was omitted from the rip.

  7. #82
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    The New-Songs-Only downloads seem to lack some themes, like the Regi trio battle remix and the Sealed Chamber remix.
    NoceAlVento likes this.

  8. #83
    Soundtrack geek NoceAlVento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    31
    Track 241, labeled "Battle! Black Kyurem", really seems to me just a duplicate of track 242 "Battle! Neo Team Plasma".
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  9. #84
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85
    More localization confirmations!

    Shizui is Marlon
    Pokéwood is PokéStar Studios

    Quote Originally Posted by LOL08 View Post
    The New-Songs-Only downloads seem to lack some themes, like the Regi trio battle remix and the Sealed Chamber remix.
    Those are not new. Those are from RSE.

  10. #85
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    62
    Marlon, actually. Also, rival's name is now Hugh (but will still be listed as rival anyway, right?).

  11. #86
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by NoceAlVento View Post
    Track 241, labeled "Battle! Black Kyurem", really seems to me just a duplicate of track 242 "Battle! Neo Team Plasma".
    Thanks for catching that. Here are corrections for [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

    Quote Originally Posted by goldjirachi View Post
    Marlon, actually. Also, rival's name is now Hugh (but will still be listed as rival anyway, right?).
    For now, yes, since he's a nameable rival. (The game internally refers to the track as "Vs. Hue.") I'll update references of "Rival" to "Hugh" if that's what the SMC does.

  12. #87
    Onion Kid twilight-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    12
    Hugh?
    disgusting I'm naming him Hue

    and Pokestar?

    I thought this was supposed to be like HollyWOOD
    Hollystar sounds like a Warriors name

  13. #88
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    Those are not new. Those are from RSE.
    They're remixes though, aren't they? The New Tracks download has other remixes from RSE such as the Hoenn champion theme, as well as the champion themes from all the other games, and of course the gym leader themes too.
    NoceAlVento likes this.

  14. #89
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85
    Another name confirmation: Achroma/Akuroma = Corless. Meh.

  15. #90
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by LOL08 View Post
    They're remixes though, aren't they? The New Tracks download has other remixes from RSE such as the Hoenn champion theme, as well as the champion themes from all the other games, and of course the gym leader themes too.
    The Gym Leader and Champion battle themes were all remixed for the Tournament, but the Regi/lake guardian battle themes and cave music are just direct transpositions of the original tunes onto the B2W2 soundfont. Because the music doesn't differ other than the library with which it's being played, those themes aren't considered new under this rip.

    Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    Another name confirmation: Achroma/Akuroma = Corless. Meh.
    Oh, look. Another name change where the original name was already perfectly suited for English. Pronounce it with the emphasis on "-less," though, and it sounds slightly less dumb.

  16. #91
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85
    PokéStar Studios, not Pokéwood Studios.

    I'm still saying the Scenario tracks should be named "PokéStar Scenario 1-1" instead of "PokéStar Studios Scenario 1-1" since the extra word of clarification is not needed.

  17. #92
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    PokéStar Studios, not Pokéwood Studios.
    Whoops, I goofed when I updated the opening post. The actual files were changed to Pokéstar, though.

  18. #93
    Grand Shriner Roywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    126
    Thanks! Just what I expected from you guys!
    Sorry for my English.

  19. #94
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    64
    Thanks for this wonderful rip!

  20. #95
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    113
    Could you please re-upload part 5 as it won't download - it gives a server error.

  21. #96
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    62
    I agree, the Regis' theme sounds slightly different from the RSE version, i think it might be a remix? but not sure....

    Corless is apparently a real surname, and a pun on the word colorless. (fellow TCG players might find this word very familiar. )

  22. #97
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    481
    The Regi theme is a remix. While the PT/HG/SS version was just a straight-up port of the original, this version adds a triplet beat during the latter half of the first loop and it continues throughout.

  23. #98
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by holygamer View Post
    Could you please re-upload part 5 as it won't download - it gives a server error.
    Try downloading it again. It may have been a temporary issue, because it's working just fine right now.

  24. #99
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks for finding the Pokemon B/W2 soundtrack but is there a way you can make it into zip files or suggest a reliable .rar decoding program?

  25. #100
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by CC/Rukia237 View Post
    Thanks for finding the Pokemon B/W2 soundtrack but is there a way you can make it into zip files or suggest a reliable .rar decoding program?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] handles most relevant archive files, including Zips, RARs and 7z's.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •