Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 31353637383940414243444546475191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2578
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: My osts collection(direct links)

  1. #1001
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    A good thread.

    For some reasons, the DL link for Contra Shattered Soldiers and Neo contra is DEAAAAD!!

  2. #1002
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Little Mermaid and Big Nose the Caveman osts are down

  3. #1003
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4
    Good because here they go others that first they have expired and they cannot be discharged: this that of the Inspector Gadget, the one of Super Bomberman 3,4,5, the one of Super Mario All-Star for the Snes, also there all those of the Mickey Mouse and those of Sailor Moon, is also neither what are those of Tiny Toon Adventure for the Nes, of Mario they are available those of the Nes that are although alone the one of Super Mario Bros 3 if this good one and the other of Mario like the Snes are also expired.

  4. #1004
    Silent Lush Max Chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14
    Thanks soooo much for the Battle Circuit soundtrack!

  5. #1005
    Onion Kid eXmortis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8
    Can you reupload Double Dragon 2 OST's with arranged version?

    Thanks for all hard work, we appreciate it.

  6. #1006
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebien View Post
    A good thread.

    For some reasons, the DL link for Contra Shattered Soldiers and Neo contra is DEAAAAD!!
    reuploading!
    Sorry for my wrong English!

  7. #1007
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by windnocturne View Post
    Little Mermaid and Big Nose the Caveman osts are down
    reuploading!

  8. #1008
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by David_1 View Post
    Good because here they go others that first they have expired and they cannot be discharged: this that of the Inspector Gadget, the one of Super Bomberman 3,4,5, the one of Super Mario All-Star for the Snes, also there all those of the Mickey Mouse and those of Sailor Moon, is also neither what are those of Tiny Toon Adventure for the Nes, of Mario they are available those of the Nes that are although alone the one of Super Mario Bros 3 if this good one and the other of Mario like the Snes are also expired.
    gadget reup!

    super bomberman 3,4 & 5 reup!

    super mario all stars,worl,world 2,bros 1 & 2 reup!

    mickey magical,great circus,magical 3,mania,tokyo disneyland reup!

    tiny toon 1 & 2 reup

    sorry but the links for sailor moon works!The only reup is another story!

  9. #1009
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by eXmortis View Post
    Can you reupload Double Dragon 2 OST's with arranged version?

    Thanks for all hard work, we appreciate it.
    reuploading!

  10. #1010
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14
    Could you re-upload Contra Force for the NES please?

  11. #1011
    Max 330 Mega Pro Gear Spec RetroKingSimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    131
    Thanks for your awesome collection, it's a shame these file hosts are such a pain in the ass.

  12. #1012
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2
    Can you re-upload Astro Boy - Omrga Factor for the GBA?

    Thanks!

  13. #1013
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2
    Could you please re-upload Gremlins 2 - The New Batch for GameBoy ?

    Thanks in advance.
    Awesome collection by the way, I wonder how did you get all those ost.

  14. #1014
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengah88 View Post
    Could you re-upload Contra Force for the NES please?
    reuploading!

  15. #1015
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by archlyn View Post
    Can you re-upload Astro Boy - Omrga Factor for the GBA?

    Thanks!
    reuploading!

  16. #1016
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluvia View Post
    Could you please re-upload Gremlins 2 - The New Batch for GameBoy ?

    Thanks in advance.
    Awesome collection by the way, I wonder how did you get all those ost.
    reuploading!

  17. #1017
    czm
    czm is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Hi sigma62, could you please reup the Battleclash OST for SNES???

  18. #1018
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma62 View Post
    reuploading!
    Thank you sooooo much! I really appreciate it!

  19. #1019
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5
    Can you reupload the MEGAMAN ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION ? Thanks in advance.

  20. #1020
    tsn
    tsn is offline
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11
    Could you reupload the Hokuto no Ken PS2 game ost?

  21. #1021
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by czm View Post
    Hi sigma62, could you please reup the Battleclash OST for SNES???
    reuploading!

  22. #1022
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax1989 View Post
    Can you reupload the MEGAMAN ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION ? Thanks in advance.
    reuploading!

  23. #1023
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by tsn View Post
    Could you reupload the Hokuto no Ken PS2 game ost?
    reuploading!

  24. #1024
    czm
    czm is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma62 View Post
    reuploading!
    YEAAH!! Thanks so much!

  25. #1025
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4
    There are thank you sigma62 the soundtracks of the games that wanted to ascend although the bad thing that you don't have that of Sailor Moon the since Arranged that if wanted to listen to it and there the other of that game of the Snes, although good now those that I request that you ascend again and they are those of Castlelvania the 1, 2, 3 but single version of the Nes I lower the version where Japanese said is 3

    Not you if you also have Super the Soundtracks of the Mario Advance of the remake of the Super Mario Bros 2 for the GBA?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •