Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30343536373839404142434445465090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2509
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My osts collection(direct links)

  1. #976
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by savatoex View Post
    have u tried filehostin on other sites lke mediafire cuz they probly not get deleted idk
    reuploading!
    Sorry for my wrong English!

  2. #977
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Hey there, any chance you could re-upload Ninja Gaiden (arcade version) for me? Mucho thanks, as I've been looking for a complete version for ages
    reuploading!

  3. #978
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7
    god of osts thnx 4 da osts

  4. #979
    Onion Kid goldentrophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montreal,Canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma62 View Post
    Ah enfin quelqun parlant dans ma langue!
    Si tu as d'autre osts que tu veux que je reupload,n'hésite pas!

    hahaha oui ces vrai sa il ya pas beaucoup de gens qui parle francais icite lol.

  5. #980
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by savatoex View Post
    god of osts thnx 4 da osts
    no just a man and not god!

  6. #981
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by turnitup View Post
    Armored Warriors! Love the game play and the music! Can you re-upload it? Please?
    reuploading!

  7. #982
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by goldentrophy View Post
    hahaha oui ces vrai sa il ya pas beaucoup de gens qui parle francais icite lol.
    Normal c'est un forum étranger lol!

    Je suis inscrit sur des tas de forums mais celui ci reste une perle absolue!

  8. #983
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1
    could you possibly re-upload Return of Double Dragon? Awesome list of osts, thx for sharing it

  9. #984
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14
    Many thanks.

    Could you also re-upload Mitsume Ga Tooru for the NES please?

  10. #985
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma62 View Post
    reuploading!
    Thanks! You're doing a great job maintaining this

  11. #986
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman8861 View Post
    could you possibly re-upload Return of Double Dragon? Awesome list of osts, thx for sharing it
    reuploading(under the name super double dragon)!

  12. #987
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengah88 View Post
    Many thanks.

    Could you also re-upload Mitsume Ga Tooru for the NES please?
    reuploading!

  13. #988
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Thanks! You're doing a great job maintaining this
    Thanks for the compliments!

  14. #989
    Nothing Special Darkshadow77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    51
    Sorry to bother you gain but you haven't uploaded MEGAMAN BATTLE AND CHASE/PSX yet. It's on the list but there are no download links.

  15. #990
    Shriner WirelessFatPipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    42
    Can we get a re-upload for Bonkers Snes please kind sir?

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  16. #991
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow77 View Post
    Sorry to bother you gain but you haven't uploaded MEGAMAN BATTLE AND CHASE/PSX yet. It's on the list but there are no download links.
    Yes it's on the list but no link for now!The reason:I have lost with a virus 5-6 of my osts I have immediately retired of my list!But I re downloading soon!

  17. #992
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessFatPipe View Post
    Can we get a re-upload for Bonkers Snes please kind sir?

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    reuploading!

  18. #993
    Nothing Special Darkshadow77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma62 View Post
    Yes it's on the list but no link for now!The reason:I have lost with a virus 5-6 of my osts I have immediately retired of my list!But I re downloading soon!
    Oh!! That's too bad. I hope you redownload them soon

    Can you reupload YUME PENGUIN MONOGATARI/NES, WAI WAI WORLD/NES, and WAI WAI WORLD 2/NES pleasew.
    Thanks

  19. #994
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow77 View Post
    Oh!! That's too bad. I hope you redownload them soon

    Can you reupload YUME PENGUIN MONOGATARI/NES, WAI WAI WORLD/NES, and WAI WAI WORLD 2/NES pleasew.
    Thanks
    reuploading!

  20. #995
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks for the re-uploads.

    Could you also re-upload Choujin Sentai Jetman for the NES please?

    Keep up the good work.

  21. #996
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengah88 View Post
    Thanks for the re-uploads.

    Could you also re-upload Choujin Sentai Jetman for the NES please?

    Keep up the good work.
    reuploading!

  22. #997
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    News osts posted!

    ghosts' n goblins arc

    ghouls' n ghosts arc

    lupin III snes

    musya snes

    saturday night slam masters arc

    super airwolf gen

    super back to the future 2 snes

    super mario land gb

    super mario land 2 gb

    the shadow snes

    Links in my first page or section download links!

  23. #998
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4
    Hello before anything to all is new and good here wanted before to request a petition for sigma62 regarding the Soundtrack of PREHISTORIK MAN/SNES because the link is no longer accessible I already end up expiring and because wanted to bother you if you end up going up that Soundtrack of that since game again I wanted to discharge me it and because one is not able to. Greetings to all

  24. #999
    Unlimited Retro-Hardcore Gamer Number 1 sigma62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by David_1 View Post
    Hello before anything to all is new and good here wanted before to request a petition for sigma62 regarding the Soundtrack of PREHISTORIK MAN/SNES because the link is no longer accessible I already end up expiring and because wanted to bother you if you end up going up that Soundtrack of that since game again I wanted to discharge me it and because one is not able to. Greetings to all
    reuploading!

  25. #1000
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4
    Thank you sigma62 to go up the soundtrack of Prehistorik Man of the Snes, you the enough agradesco, I also congratulate you for that great soundtracks contribution that you have in this great list, any other soundtrack that has expired I end up him to you to inform. Greetings

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •