Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Expanded Score ***Currently uploading***

Onion Kid
    @Cloudstrife1989

Where do you record those iPod-Songs? I haven't found the right place yet, cause there everyhwere such background sounds... -.-
    and how? holding L2/R2? or Menu? thx alot

greets
    LS

you are loaded, thanks !

Any idea of a reupload for those lossless links?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendsaiyajin View Post
    @Cloudstrife1989

Where do you record those iPod-Songs? I haven't found the right place yet, cause there everyhwere such background sounds... -.-
    and how? holding L2/R2? or Menu? thx alot

greets
    LS
    In the beginning, i used the start button, but now i use the select button since it's much more subtle.

About the re-upload, i'm sorry, but you'll have to wait until my fiberoptics internet arrives in October/November. I simply don't have the time to re-upload something that took me 2 days in a row. That way, i can upload with a minimum of 25mbit instead of that lousy 1mbit i have. My good buddy, Switchfreak has re-uploaded the 320kps mp3 version on his complete metal gear collection thread, that's the best i can do for the moment.

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm insane? Pat_Bateman's Avatar
    Hate to ask this, since you're so busy and all. But is there a way where I could just get the Hum version of Love theme? That's really all I'm waiting for. Or even if anyone else has an idea of where to get it. Really, that's all I'd like to have.

Onion Kid
    @cloud

do you know in which act are no background noises so that i can record the i-pods songs?

greets

Hey guys, just wanted to say great game and amazing soundtrack!

Onion Kid
    Part 3 is missing! need reuploaded!

Onion Kid
    Great work Cloud on the Expanded Score, I've been wanting a recording of some of the key conversations in the game!

Can't wait till someone posts a good rip of the "Love Theme - Hum Version", I've been trying to find a downloadable version since it was released!
    "Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable."

- Franz Kafka

Onion Kid
    only need the location -.-

Let's see if YOU can detect someone who cares! XD RainOfBlossoms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife1989 View Post
    Also, i have noticed at least 2-3 errors. It was the encoding that did it. Like i slated before, i'll release the fixed/missing tracks later at the same time as the iPod Tunes soundtrack.

Yes there is a way to remove the voices, but like i slated in previous posts, the quality came out to be too crappy and i don't what it to be like that. Also ripping means to copy/record audio/video into a digital harddrive, so these tracks have been ripped and edited, just not with the SFX cut out. However you could try removing the SFX yourself by checking this tutorial on youtube: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

And to decides: Sorry, but i don't have the time nor the patience to re-upload all 8 parts. It takes 1 hour to upload each part with my crappy upload speed, so if someone here has download it, you're welcome to re-upload it for the others if you feel like it. Also, megaupload is absolutely one of the worst places to upload music on, because it gets spotted easily (can't believe why most people here use it)

Sorry, but i'm off again. Will be back again sometime. Like i said, i have a very busy schedule ahead of me, so please refrain from requesting or re-uploading. Also, please read other posts before asking a question. Because i've noticed some people asking me a question that's already been answered.
    I'll be sure to try myself, but I'm kinda wimpy on these things T_T
    I know this is huge request and by no means I'm hoping for a yes, but for the sake of completion I'll ask anyway. if you think you can do this fixing/removing voices work, and maybe upload it to a different location, this would please me (and a lot of other people I know, I'm sure) a lot.
    If not, I won't feel bad for it. I nevertheless thank you again for this huge and magnificent work (and apologize for not answering sooner.. I've had some problems.)
    Yours Truly,
    The Best Videogamer EVER.

Let's see if YOU can detect someone who cares! XD RainOfBlossoms's Avatar
    @ legendsaiyajin: I'm quite sure there was no noise at all right after the fight against Laughing Octopus.

JACK IS BACK, BITCHES!!! IM24CTU's Avatar
    How soon can hear the expanded score of Metal Gear Solid? I can't wait hear it again

From my blood comes my love valve's Avatar
    DUDE!!!! fucking awesome thanks

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

From my blood comes my love valve's Avatar
    Does anyone know where or if there is a way to get the audio flashbacks that snake heard in shadow moses. thanks

Thoroughly annoyed Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valve View Post
    Does anyone know where or if there is a way to get the audio flashbacks that snake heard in shadow moses. thanks
    I think you have to record them.
    Sigh
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Hello once again fellow galbadians

So far i haven't been doing so much work on the extended soundtracks of the other games due to two reasons: 1. Tired of MGS at the moment 2. New York trip with my school.

I'm gonna finish the Ipod tracks in less than a month (I know it's a long wait, but hey, i got to study plus i can't do this 24/7 ^^)

See ya at some point

^ Dont worry about it. Life comes first

It's nice of you to do in the first place.

Damn! Cloudstrife1989 you are a Big Boss! A big big big Thanks! (Suggestion?! When it will be finish..can you create a .torrent ??!) See ya

Grand Shriner
    That, i can't answer. Depends on whether i get more time.

No problem Boss, I can wait, take ur time! (Thanks again ^^)

Grand Shriner
    I've got some more time now, so i have done some more iPod tracks. Shouldn't take too long now...

Grand Shriner
    New iPod songs keep being released as DLC. If new ones are released after you upload the iPod tracks rip, will you rip those too?

Grand Shriner
    Please read the front page

Onion Kid
    @Cloudstrife1989

Hey,
    could you answer my pm please?
    thanks!!!
    LS

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast