Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 65
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: MAX PAYNE 3 (Complete RIP By: TOMANDANDY)

  1. #1
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507

    MAX PAYNE 3 (Complete RIP By: TOMANDANDY)

    Download OrangeC rip of Max Payne 3 instead of this one!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    Title: Max Payne 3.
    Platform: PC.
    Type: Line-in
    Tools: Sony Vegas / ASUS Xonar D2 Audio Card
    Tracks: (40)


    NOTES:
    Here is a line-in rip for max payne 3! (Played on the PC)
    The Quality is excelent, 320p and recorded directly from my ASUS Xonar Audio Card. So there is no noise in these tracks.
    All tracks is also tagged by Chapter and sequence




    -DOWNLOAD-
    Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (16 tracks / 35 mins)
    Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (5 Tracks / 20 mins)
    Part 3: ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) (7 Tracks / 30 Mins)
    Part 4: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Filename is named 3, but it's 4. just a typo. (13 Tracks / 1H,15Mins)


    FINAL NOTE: I will not redo the part 1 & 2 Sadly, this took me many hours and i'm tired of work as it is, so i won't re do them.
    But at least the last parts have no drop in the volumes and have many Mins of Great music!

    Thank you! Give me a like, as it motivates me to future rips!
    Last edited by TOMANDANDY; 09-08-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Karthuj, narco, aot and 13 others like this.

  2. #2
    Shriner saiyan_prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    34
    Link for part 1?

  3. #3
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    Currently uploading bro. give me a min.
    Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_prince View Post
    Link for part 1?


    ---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

    link for part 1 added!

    Part 2 tomorrow!

  4. #4
    A box for infiltration ReverseGravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    473
    Cool yo! Thanks for this.

  5. #5
    WHAT THE FUCK? OrangeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,775
    Thanks!

    Will hopefully keep me busy till openIV is updated for max payne 3's new RPF archives.

    Have a request or rip that you can't find? stop by vgm legacy today and enjoy the wonders of 100% quality gamerips today here at vgm legacy!

    Requests Are Closed
    0 Remaining

  6. #6
    Audioholic Ruffneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,639
    These fucking in-line rips.

    I kid, I kid. Appreciating the effort!


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  7. #7
    Through all vicissitudes, the bird must escape.... HCL.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stateless
    Posts
    477
    Thanks a lot ! Should be promising.
    Orie likes this.

  8. #8
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    54
    hey...thanx for the effort...just checked the first part...it could be alright if it wasn't for the constant volume spinning...I got sudden drop off and on ...on pretty much every track....too bad !

    if you could redo it with a stable and constant volume level..it would be really really appreciated!

    this ost deserves it !

    hope for a real and complete rip soon....

  9. #9
    Just me. LeitoPL02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddencamera View Post
    hey...thanx for the effort...just checked the first part...it could be alright if it wasn't for the constant volume spinning...I got sudden drop off and on ...on pretty much every track....too bad !

    if you could redo it with a stable and constant volume level..it would be really really appreciated!

    this ost deserves it !

    hope for a real and complete rip soon....
    Yea, I agree with you.
    And it's sounds like "1 - Max Payne Logo" is in low quality.

    Oh, and if you want hear those songs without drop off and on set equalizer like this. For now it works for me good.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  10. #10
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddencamera View Post
    hey...thanx for the effort...just checked the first part...it could be alright if it wasn't for the constant volume spinning...I got sudden drop off and on ...on pretty much every track....too bad !

    if you could redo it with a stable and constant volume level..it would be really really appreciated!

    this ost deserves it !

    hope for a real and complete rip soon....
    The reason for this is becuase of bullet time... and as you know bulletime cannot be deactivated in the game so there is no way out of there.

  11. #11
    WHAT THE FUCK? OrangeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,775
    You might have to not use bullet time, i think its possible to play the game wiithout bullet time in the non scripted shootouts.

  12. #12
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeC View Post
    You might have to not use bullet time, i think its possible to play the game wiithout bullet time in the non scripted shootouts.
    Alright, i'm going to try and not use bullet time as much as possible. and i can also rais the volume on the parts where the sound lowers...

    ---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

    Part 2 added (over 20 mins of music)

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  13. #13
    Grand Shriner SteamSFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    114
    I love the music, but I really want all of the one-liners Max says through the game. :

  14. #14
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12
    You're the man!

  15. #15
    Grand Shriner Victor007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,922
    Thanks!-

  16. #16
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    Part 3 Added as Promised.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  17. #17
    WHAT THE FUCK? OrangeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,775
    Are the volume issues fixed?

  18. #18
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeC View Post
    Are the volume issues fixed?
    dld a trainer, just cheat my way around the levels. so yeah no volume issue except cutscenes and and scriptet bulletime scenes.

  19. #19
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    118
    please add the music that plays during the pause menu! Thanks!
    _______________________________________________
    Shift Happens

  20. #20
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by davd49 View Post
    please add the music that plays during the pause menu! Thanks!
    will come as extras in the last part.

  21. #21
    WHAT THE FUCK? OrangeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,775
    Hmm can you link me to the trainer? been looking for one.

  22. #22
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    retail or steam?

  23. #23
    WHAT THE FUCK? OrangeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,775
    I have the retail game so thanks for the pm.

  24. #24
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    26
    Thanks so much! The in-game music is overall more powerful than the actual ost music, so thanks for spending the time to put this together so soon!

    Slight correction -track 28 is labeled "It's Drive or Shoot, Sister" when it's actually "Sun tan oil, Margaritas and Greed".

    If you find the time, it would be awesome to go back to fix the volumes issues of the first two parts (particularly the first part). the tracks on the 3rd part sounds great.

    Can't wait for the "Fat bald dude with a temper" tracks. Beats on there were the illest i've heard in a while.

    (Making the tracks last a bit longer would be dope too; 2:30 minutes or something, or 1 really long stretch like track 28)

    Once again, much appreciated!!

  25. #25
    tap my teenie eenie weenie TOMANDANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelangelo3214 View Post
    Thanks so much! The in-game music is overall more powerful than the actual ost music, so thanks for spending the time to put this together so soon!

    Slight correction -track 28 is labeled "It's Drive or Shoot, Sister" when it's actually "Sun tan oil, Margaritas and Greed".

    If you find the time, it would be awesome to go back to fix the volumes issues of the first two parts (particularly the first part). the tracks on the 3rd part sounds great.

    Can't wait for the "Fat bald dude with a temper" tracks. Beats on there were the illest i've heard in a while.

    (Making the tracks last a bit longer would be dope too; 2:30 minutes or something, or 1 really long stretch like track 28)

    Once again, much appreciated!!
    Not sure if i have the time or the will to redo the first 2 hours of the game.. but i will atleast make the last part very long and streched, so you can enjoy it more.
    Did you notice any improvement on the volume problem?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •