Page 751 of 820 FirstFirst ... 251651701741745746747748749750751752753754755756757761801 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,775 of 20478
Like Tree3513Likes

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread (Links on First Page)

Onion Kid
    Are there any active Final fantasy soundtrack links still going?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanoid View Post
    aiming to break your own record for asking for a soundtrack? i know i know, you waited a whole 5 hours!
    I asked if anyone has it. What did I get? Booo!

I asked again. What did I get? "OMG ur tryng 2 bet ur rekerd trolololol"

I'll ask again. DO ANY OF YOU TROLLS HAVE THE SUPER DONKEY KONG 2 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK?

I'll continue asking, until someone who isn't a retard, actually gives me a proper answer, and preferably someone who DOES have it, maybe uploads it.

Geez, man. Take this as you wish, but if you keep asking for something the way you've been - and still seem to be - doing, you're the one to act like a retard. Now, before you go and report me, take the time to read the whole post:

Nobody's bothering to answer you? There's a chance nobody here actually has what you're searching for.

I mean, what would be the point of giving an answer like "Sorry, don't have it", other than absurd politeness? As stated above, if you're not getting anything, you should come to the conclusion that they don't have the "thing". Sure, there are those like me who may fulfil a few lossless rare requests which popped up around here, and simply decide to not do it because... well... they don't want to, but still... It's the former, usually. They ignore requests they can't fulfil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post
    I asked if anyone has it. What did I get? Booo!

I asked again. What did I get? "OMG ur tryng 2 bet ur rekerd trolololol"

I'll ask again.

I'll continue asking, until someone who isn't a retard, actually gives me a proper answer, and preferably someone who DOES have it, maybe uploads it.
    I checked my HD, I only have the other one you don't won't, sorry.
    I uploaded some Stuff myself.
    But here are my requests (if anybody cares):
    Lossless rip of the Earthbound Music (from the cartridge)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Because reasons, here are my favorite composers (not what i think are the best, just my personal favourites)
    1) Hirokazu Tanaka
    2) Wally Beben
    3) Koji Kondo
    4) Michiru Yamane
    5) Rob Hubbard

Hey guy's, someone have this ones?

Updated 22~NOV~2013
    ★★★ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ★★★

Updated 16~AUG~2013
    ★★★ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ★★★

Help me, If you can... PLEASE!!!

Grand Shriner
    Just saying, if you don't have it, just say "I don't have it", posting "Boo" or "OMG u make records?" is not the same thing.

If and when anyone DOES have that particular soundtrack however, PSCN-5049, can you upload it? (Yes, this might count as the fourth time in less than 12 hours, but it's not exactly the same, it's asking when it is available, not if it is available, and if =/= when so whatever).

Also, on the other hand, going in the opposite direction.... does anyone want any of the following European soundtracks?
    The Legend of Zelda: Melodies of Time
    N64 Anthems (from Total N64)

Expert Game Music Hunter
    Deleted.

Grand Shriner
    Unfortunately I do not.

In terms of physical soundtracks (not rips, or downloads), I only have, from memory, are the 2 I mentioned above, Melodies of Time and N64 Anthems, and the Ocarina of Time 3D OST.

Unfortunately I do not.

In terms of physical soundtracks (not rips, or downloads), I only have, from memory, are the 2 I mentioned above, Melodies of Time and N64 Anthems, and the Ocarina of Time 3D OST.
    You pretty much shot yourself in the foot by asking if any TROLLS have the soundtrack you wanted. I'm willing to put money on it that Jodo Kast would have uploaded it without anything in return if you weren't so obnoxious with your request.

If you want something, requesting in a classy nice fashion is far better than demanding.
    Dubble and Simon B like this.

Just saying, if you don't have it, just say "I don't have it", posting "Boo" or "OMG u make records?" is not the same thing.

If and when anyone DOES have that particular soundtrack however, PSCN-5049, can you upload it? (Yes, this might count as the fourth time in less than 12 hours, but it's not exactly the same, it's asking when it is available, not if it is available, and if =/= when so whatever).

Also, on the other hand, going in the opposite direction.... does anyone want any of the following European soundtracks?
    The Legend of Zelda: Melodies of Time
    N64 Anthems (from Total N64)
    :Throws tomato: lol

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arigeitsu159 View Post
    You pretty much shot yourself in the foot by asking if any TROLLS have the soundtrack you wanted. I'm willing to put money on it that Jodo Kast would have uploaded it without anything in return if you weren't so obnoxious with your request.

If you want something, requesting in a classy nice fashion is far better than demanding.
    Or shot himself in the knee.... with an arrow....
    jlaidler likes this.

-[Lossless Requests]-
    --VANQUiSH OST
    --Psychic Lover - Psychic Lover II
    --any singles from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arigeitsu159 View Post
    I'm willing to put money on it that Jodo Kast would have uploaded it without anything in return if you weren't so obnoxious with your request.
    I actually asked for a simple log file from one Jodo's rips and was met with a demand for one of three lossless albums in return. Otherwise it wasn't a possibility. Not saying I didn't appreciate it - but I think you're wrong if you think he is here to contribute without gain. It's becoming barter town around here now.

Grand Shriner
    So, in otherwords, Jodo Kast is a selfish **** who only gives if he gets something, and if you don't have that, then he's pretty much saying "**** off, I'm not uploading it"?

If I had something, I'd give it. Since I don't, I can't give anything.... common sense. Sure I can upload game rips, but that's not what this topic is about.

an_imperfect_masterpiece_of_the_year_ .. .

Grand Shriner
    So, in otherwords, Jodo Kast is a selfish **** who only gives if he gets something, and if you don't have that, then he's pretty much saying "**** off, I'm not uploading it"?

If I had something, I'd give it. Since I don't, I can't give anything.... common sense. Sure I can upload game rips, but that's not what this topic is about.
    He's not being selfish. You're an idiot for realizing that nothing comes free in life. He's living in the real world, where if anyone were to label something as "free", there's a high probability that they're lying and out to take something from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach Five View Post
    Or shot himself in the knee.... with an arrow....
    *groans*

And you just lost The Game.
    Mach Five likes this.

Can He Spray... From a Hose? Albanoid's Avatar
    pretty sure someone asked that you upload something you claimed to offer but being the equally selfish prick you claim someone like Jodo Kast to be you neglected to respond to them in any fashion.

a weird thing happened after that though - they didn't keep asking "hey, is anyone going to upload this?" despite a resounding cacophony of crickets.

Expert Game Music Hunter
    Deleted.

FLAC/CUE/LOG

Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Akashi San; 10-28-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    Icaaruz, folker84, Scha and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by neiax View Post
    ... It's becoming barter town around here now.
    No, the nice guys are still here.
    Mach Five, dissident93 and Lalaz4 like this.
    Thanks to all music contributors.
    Disdain for anyone sharing for profit.

Music, language, food, personal development -lover Namorbia's Avatar
    Raiden IV original sound track -Ultimate of Raiden- has been uploaded, but only part 1 and part 3 can be download. Part 2 has been deleted. Could someone upload part 2 or the whole soundtrack again?
    I'm on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Stop provoking Koopa !
    Simon B and Mach Five like this.
    Want a Buttload of OCH for Cheap ? With only handling 1 Account ? Click below and join premiumize.me !!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodo Kast View Post
    I have it and can easily upload it. However, what can you do for me? Do you have any of the items on my wishlist at vgmdb?
    According to your collection you own Mario Kart 64 On Club Circuit [TKCA‑71301]. Dude if you have ever downloaded one of my very rare soundtracks I found and put up here than I implore you to upload this at least for me alone. Please I want it now!

EDIT: Imma try my best to find your request but still a lotta ppl want that album and no one seems to wanna upload it it's a really good and rare soundtrack and deserves to be shared in lossless

I'm pretty sure this has been posted here before, but the iTunes bonus track, facebook bonus track, and the amazon bonus track are for download there as well.

The Greatest Video Game Music

Icaaruz and Anonymous0364 like this.
    ~~Lossless Wishlist~~
    Fire Emblem Gaiden Rip
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I remember a time when I had music, then my hard drive fixed that problem
    PM for an upload: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by neiax View Post
    I actually asked for a simple log file from one Jodo's rips and was met with a demand for one of three lossless albums in return. Otherwise it wasn't a possibility. Not saying I didn't appreciate it - but I think you're wrong if you think he is here to contribute without gain. It's becoming barter town around here now.
    Ah, I see. Well, that's unfortunate especially since it was a simple log file, but if it required a complete re-rip of the soundtrack and a lot of extra work, I think I would have just explained it as he did. But everyone has their reasons for doing what they do I suppose.