Page 632 of 820 FirstFirst ... 132532582622626627628629630631632633634635636637638642682732 ... LastLast
Results 15,776 to 15,800 of 20478
Like Tree3667Likes

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread (Links on First Page)

I have a question, I know everybody feels kinda bad for uploading a charaty album,but [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is not available on Amazon in my country so I can't buy it even so I really would like to do so (I know it's also available on iTunes, but it's slow, doesn't work good it's hard to deinstall because it comes with 4 other programms that have to be installed with it).

So if anyone has it and is willing to share it, please let me know.
    I uploaded some Stuff myself.
    But here are my requests (if anybody cares):
    Lossless rip of the Earthbound Music (from the cartridge)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Because reasons, here are my favorite composers (not what i think are the best, just my personal favourites)
    1) Hirokazu Tanaka
    2) Wally Beben
    3) Koji Kondo
    4) Michiru Yamane
    5) Rob Hubbard

WTB: I don't know yet :( Vegeta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melonofwater View Post
    Super Mario Bros. Special
    Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available. ..
    Click [Hidden link. Register to see links.] to PM me to sign up for my VGM subscription based system.

MY [Hidden link. Register to see links.] IS FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.. (PD FOLDER OFF LIMITS)
    Want to subscribe? Send me your MEGA account email address (not password) via PM.

LATEST UPLOAD!

Super Mario Bros. 3 -G.S.M.(FC) Nintendo 1-

Grand Shriner
    thats weird why did it go down so fast?

NO MUSIC, NO LIFE.

List (JPN)
    Spoiler!

List (EN)
    Spoiler!

Links
    Spoiler!
    CherryCoke, kalemvar, and 5 others like this.
    PW:doppel9014

Grand Shriner
    Is this link working?

Thats funny because when I attempted to upload it to megaupload it already recognized it had the file in its database and sent me to the link. So that means for some reason multiupload is blocking the link to the downloads for some strange reason.
    doppel9014 likes this.

FLAC - LOG

Album: Nintendo Sound Adventures
    Artists: Koji Kondo, Kazumi Totaka, Hajime Wakai
    Filesize: 271 MB
    Compression: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Info: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Tracklist
    Spoiler!

Someone PM'd me that the [Hidden link. Register to see links.], so I re-uploaded it. I'm sorry for the weird folder name, but this way the chances of the files getting deleted are less likely.

Also, I'd like to use the opportunity to thank everyone for their great work. A million thanks!
    Last edited by Zodiacmaster; 01-20-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Grand Shriner
    That was me and thank you so much!
    By the way I cant open the files It says damaged archive???

That was me and thank you so much!
    You're welcome, and thanks for giving me my very first "like", highly appreciated!

I have good memories with Fire Emblem on GBA. Thanks a lot doppel9014.

Is this link working?

Thats funny because when I attempted to upload it to megaupload it already recognized it had the file in its database and sent me to the link. So that means for some reason multiupload is blocking the link to the downloads for some strange reason.
    Was this a personal copy or found? Was missing cue file.

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiacmaster View Post
    This one is also missing cue sheet .. also, since log file has your name it assuming its a personal rip. might want to check your settings.

'Defeat audio cache' should be yes
    C2 pointers were used when they should not have been.
    Gaps not detected/appended to previous track, (does not affect audio data)

Grand Shriner
    Hey, guys... I just have a quick question. I know this isn't the place for it, but I don't think it will be answered anywhere else + there are a lot of users here who seem quite learned on lossless topics. (please pardon my complete 'noobism' on this also)

I just downloaded a (film) soundtrack from a torrent site and the original ripper has split the image into separate flac files and has inserted gaps into the album. The problem is - it's one those 'continuous' playback albums where there are no breaks in the audio leading into the next track. So there 4-5 seconds of dead audio destroying the listening experience. Is there a way to merge the tracks back into one image file and re-do the cue sheet or something? Or is the information lost forever? (have sent multiple messages to original ripper but had no response)

If anyone knows if this can be fixed could you please let me know how? (a brief PM will suffice) If I get a response I'll update this post to let others know not to bother wit their time. Thank you very much, guys!

FLAC - LOG

Artists: Koji Kondo, Kazumi Totaka, Hajime Wakai
    Filesize: 271 MB
    Compression: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Info: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Download: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thanks,
    I was thinking about buying the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] on ebay (someone here has 2 for 19,91€ each), it has the some songs + some extra, but i still don't think that 19,91 are worth this CD.[COLOR="Silver"]

The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    GOLDEN AXE THE MUSIC
    Tohru Nakabayashi, Dolphin, Masanori Takeuchi, Tomoyuki Kawamura, Naofumi Hataya, Tatsuyuki Maeda, Kazuhiko Nagai, Makito Nomiya

Flac/Log/Cue

Couple of tracks couldn't be verified as accurate, these were all a few second jingles though.
    guy1003, ssri, nadasaki and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by neiax View Post
    Hey, guys... I just have a quick question. I know this isn't the place for it, but I don't think it will be answered anywhere else + there are a lot of users here who seem quite learned on lossless topics. (please pardon my complete 'noobism' on this also)

I just downloaded a (film) soundtrack from a torrent site and the original ripper has split the image into separate flac files and has inserted gaps into the album. The problem is - it's one those 'continuous' playback albums where there are no breaks in the audio leading into the next track. So there 4-5 seconds of dead audio destroying the listening experience. Is there a way to merge the tracks back into one image file and re-do the cue sheet or something? Or is the information lost forever? (have sent multiple messages to original ripper but had no response)

If anyone knows if this can be fixed could you please let me know how? (a brief PM will suffice) If I get a response I'll update this post to let others know not to bother wit their time. Thank you very much, guys!
    Which soundtrack is it, I can probably get a better copy since that guy pretty much f'd it up.

Grand Shriner
    How do you guys open Nintendo Sound Adventures I'm getting a damaged archive message??????????????????????
    And yea the Mario album was not my rip and doesn't have .cue sorry.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by - Vegeta - View Post
    Which soundtrack is it, I can probably get a better copy since that guy pretty much f'd it up.
    Hey, Vegeta - it's Jacob's Ladder Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (one my favorite films). I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE else. (got from rutracker) It's on Amazon for $25 (USD) but after shipping and all, well... I'm a broke, full-time university student. lol Buying luxury items are a little out of my means atm. But if you can help, I'd be greatly indebted.

PM sent

Grand Shriner
    Wow, I've just been gone for two days and upload-hell broke loose? ^^
    Thanks for all the recent uploads, especially Starfox 3D and the Fire Emblem-stuff

Quote Originally Posted by - Vegeta - View Post

This one is also missing cue sheet .. also, since log file has your name it assuming its a personal rip. might want to check your settings.

'Defeat audio cache' should be yes
    C2 pointers were used when they should not have been.
    Gaps not detected/appended to previous track, (does not affect audio data)
    Yes, I know that this one doesn't have a CUE sheet. I found [Hidden link. Register to see links.] after I made this. I didn't want to re-rip the cd just because of the cue sheet. Maybe I'll upload a proper rip one day.

Grand Shriner
    I didn't want to re-rip the cd just because of the cue sheet.
    This is unnecessary. You don't need to extract any actual audio data from the disc to generate the cuesheet.
    Some facts: (1) Nobody needs lossless. (2) VBR V0 is better than CBR320. Vorbis is even better. (3) Keeping your system and software updated is the best way to stay out of trouble. The "Never change a running system" statement is nonsense. It leads to people using 3yr old software and then complaining about bugs.

m.h
    Onion Kid
    Thanks for Golden Axe, Jessie!

Grand Shriner

Super Mario World Complete Music Collection: Fun Together with Beyer / Piano Solo

Super Mario World Complete Music Collection: Fun Together with Beyer / Piano Solo
    ACD-1142 NO .cue file

Yes, I know that this one doesn't have a CUE sheet. I found [Hidden link. Register to see links.] after I made this. I didn't want to re-rip the cd just because of the cue sheet. Maybe I'll upload a proper rip one day.
    Cue sheet is required in order to properly burn it to CD as an exact copy. You do not need to re-rip the CD, just place the disc back in, detect the gaps, then Action > Create Cue Sheet > Non-Compliant. Although the score was reduced a bit. So your choice really.

Catalog Number : SQEX-10249~68
    Release Date : 14.09.2011
    Release Price : 21000 YEN
    Published by : Square Enix (distributed by Sony Music Distribution)
    Composed by : Kenji Ito, Nobuo Uematsu, Hiroki Kikuta, Yoko Shimomura, Masaharu Iwata, Takayuki Aihara, Tsuyoshi Sekito, Masayoshi Soken, Ryuichi Sakamoto

Spoiler!

Code:
    pw = www.iiyb.6x.to
    Size: N/A
    kuro_tenshi, tlrc and melonofwater like this.
    Want a Buttload of OCH for Cheap ? With only handling 1 Account ? Click below and join premiumize.me !!

I ♡ DanceDanceRevolution™ Neo_Chip's Avatar
    Simple Requests:

-Sonic and the Secret Rings
    -Sonic and the Black Knight
    -Planetary Pieces -Sonic World Adventure

Tried downloading from 1st post but each are missing files that have been reported. Split-FLAC if possible... Thank Yoυ!