Page 625 of 820 FirstFirst ... 125525575615619620621622623624625626627628629630631635675725 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,625 of 20478
Like Tree3604Likes

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread (Links on First Page)

Grand Shriner
    Wow. Just wow.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

-[Lossless Requests]-
    --VANQUiSH OST
    --Psychic Lover - Psychic Lover II
    --any singles from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post
    I was asking how long things usually DO take. NOT how long do you think the MKWPOST MIGHT take!
    I already got my answer of 2-3 weeks. Now shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Enjoy your cooldown period, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach Five View Post
    Wow. Just wow.
    LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by - Vegeta - View Post
    If there is no visible scratches on the disc itself from looking under a light n all that stuff.. i would blame the drive. Then again, only way to find out is to use a different drive.
    Tried using the other drive and got the same problem. All was going fine until it reached track 8, then it showed read and sync errors and slowed down to 0.0x speed, so I cancelled it. So it looks like the problem is with the disc itself, despite the fact that I've spent about half an hour holding the disc under light trying to find any scratches and found nothing.

Anyway, if no one else has a better rip I suppose I could upload; it's still fine listening material but just not ideal for burning.

WTB: Super Mario Yoshi Island OSV... PM Me!!!!!!! Vegeta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robintr View Post
    Tried using the other drive and got the same problem. All was going fine until it reached track 8, then it showed read and sync errors and slowed down to 0.0x speed, so I cancelled it. So it looks like the problem is with the disc itself, despite the fact that I've spent about half an hour holding the disc under light trying to find any scratches and found nothing.

Anyway, if no one else has a better rip I suppose I could upload; it's still fine listening material but just not ideal for burning.
    There was a program (cant remember name), but it would tell you which spot on track 8 was bad.
    Click [Hidden link. Register to see links.] to PM me to sign up for my VGM subscription based system.

MY [Hidden link. Register to see links.] IS FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.. (PD FOLDER OFF LIMITS)
    Want to subscribe? Send me your MEGA account email address (not password) via PM.

LATEST UPLOAD!

Ganbare Goemon ~Deroderodochu Obake Tenkomori~ Original Game Soundtrack

Shriner
    I have ripped LUIGI and PEACH as well and will be uploading them. For track 8 on my LUIGI, it says "track cannot be verified as accurate" and "track not present in AccurateRip database". Why would individual tracks not be present in the database? Are these errors okay? Do they affect anything?
    Guitarist500` likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SSGotenksUFO View Post
    I have ripped LUIGI and PEACH as well and will be uploading them. For track 8 on my LUIGI, it says "track cannot be verified as accurate" and "track not present in AccurateRip database". Why would individual tracks not be present in the database? Are these errors okay? Do they affect anything?
    Well the non-existence of something in the accurip database does not mean your rip is not accurate. I rip things all the time before they are included in the database and results tell me "sorry nothing was found to compare it with". What you can do is rip using Test & Copy so the drive essentially rips a test rip, then rips your actual track and compares the two to see that they are identical. If your rip is properly done with Test & Copy then it is most likely the best rip you are going to get from your disc.
    Loveliness, Elegance, and Nobility Compilations
    Angela Aki Discography
    Kokia discography
    Sun Yanzi Discography
    Toshihiko Sahashi Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post
    I was asking how long things usually DO take. NOT how long do you think the MKWPOST MIGHT take!
    I already got my answer of 2-3 weeks. Now shut up.
    Not cool guys
    Lossless/320MP3 Requests:

"Ragnarok Online Fan Disc Volume 3: Sound Imagination"

Grand Shriner
    You're getting a little bit too obsessed with this, it'll arrive when it arrives, asking him to estimate when it'll arrive isn't going to change anything.
    Your reaction is further proof of your obsession. Seeing as you can't put an exact time frame on when something will arrive, due to the many number of possible things that can happen during shipping, you're obviously asking him to estimate how long things usually take to arrive from Japan. 2-3 weeks to arrive from Japan would be an estimation. Just because you didn't use the word estimate, doesn't mean that isn't what you're doing.

Think it's time to calm down a bit and listen to some soothing Mario music, in flac, and let all the obsessing over of the incoming music slip away and let thoughts of cute multi-coloured yoshi's playing in a flowery meadow take over.
    Actually I'm pretty sure asking for a E.T.A. so he doesn't have to check the forums every five minutes isn't "too obsessed". (Maybe he can't get notifications because his e-mail is on a personal computer provided by his job. Maybe he is bandwidth limited and he can't check this thread much. Maybe his computer can't open the thread because his internet is a bit slow. Don't assume he's trying to speed up a process that can't be. Plus I'm pretty sure he knows that asking isn't going to change the speed of it's arrival.) It's annoying to users of online forums when people like you brandish your control in a maner identical to situations like these. It only proves your level of immaturity and the lack of self-confidence you contain in yourself as a person.

Also, a "cool down period" is completely pointless as the emotions of humans fluctuates very quickly (between 10 and 30 minutes). Pulling out the ban-hammer for a "temporary ban" (that will probably be a week) because somebody equal to you in power gave you the rights to extend the sight of your immaturity proves my states above. If anybody is going to act "cool" and ban somebody because of an outburst that YOU created, many people are just going to laugh at you from their screen and shake their head in disgust. In addition, I've seen many post that were personally damaging to the person reading them and never abutted by moderation.

Everybody is "obsessed" with something, we are only human. Just because you try and enforce that we control our nature is pathetic and doesn't prove much except how much "obsessed" you are at flaunting your so called "moderation powers". If anybody needs to chill, it's you. Grow up and learn to deal with power granted to you the right way. (And also how to read English since you obviously read his post completely wrong.)

His reaction was expected and you obviously knew he was going to react that way when you highlighted it the way you did.. Personal attacks to fellow users of this forum to gasconade your powers is unacceptable in any forum or/and part of the real life world. If you don't watch it, a little word might slip to the owner of this forum...

Can He Spray... From a Hose? Albanoid's Avatar
    what the hell is happening in this thread?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanoid View Post
    what the hell is happening in this thread?
    Nothing, just some people obviously lacking common sense.
    Some facts: (1) Nobody needs lossless. (2) VBR V0 is better than CBR320. Vorbis is even better. (3) Keeping your system and software updated is the best way to stay out of trouble. The "Never change a running system" statement is nonsense. It leads to people using 3yr old software and then complaining about bugs.

Grand Shriner
    A temp ban was the correct solution, IMO. Asking once or twice is ok, but he's been banging on about it incessantly - and then threw a tantrum at a mod who politely pointed it out. I mean, honestly. What did he think was going to happen?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by alc123 View Post
    A temp ban was the correct solution, IMO. Asking once or twice is ok, but he's been banging on about it incessantly - and then threw a tantrum at a mod who politely pointed it out. I mean, honestly. What did he think was going to happen?
    As it may, some people do get more excited about things than others. It's obvious that you don't understand because you might not get as excited yourself. In some eyes a temp ban would have sufficed, but put yourself in his shoes. If you were that excited and apparently emotional about something this big, you would defend your feelings as well.

And he didn't politely point it out.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by alc123 View Post
    Exactly same behaviour over at STC:

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
    Exactly same behaviour over at STC:
    I don't understand your point you are trying to make. He's simply asking a question where he isn't getting in trouble for doing so.

tried to put the pin back in strawman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by assett1 View Post
    Personal attacks to fellow users of this forum to gasconade your powers is unacceptable in any forum or/and part of the real life world. If you don't watch it, a little word might slip to the owner of this forum...

I'll gasconade you in a minute if you're not careful.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and be a popstar

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by strawman View Post

Also, "gasconade" is a noun, and not even a very good one.
    Haha, I just realized as soon as i submitted it lol. XD

tried to put the pin back in strawman's Avatar
    Haha, I just realized as soon as i submitted it lol. XD
    In fairness, I edited that out because the fourth dictionary I checked (Merriam-Webster, if anyone is really interested) does actually have it listed as a verb.

That said, if you're using words which aren't even listed in the first two dictionaries I checked, it's probably a good idea to just keep it simple. There's an apt quote by Orwell I could put here, but I hate people who do that.

Anyway: LOSSLESS VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRACKS.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by strawman View Post
    In fairness, I edited that out because the fourth dictionary I checked (Merriam-Webster, if anyone is really interested) does actually have it listed as a verb.

That said, if you're using words which aren't even listed in the first two dictionaries I checked, it's probably a good idea to just stick with simpler words. There's an apt quote by Orwell I could put here, but I hate people who do that.

Anyway: LOSSLESS VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRACKS.
    Really? Huh... Well... I guess in that case, IT'S A VERB! =D

Hmmm... would it be: "At fifty everyone has the face he deserves"? XD

I think the guy asking for daily update statuses on the Mario Kart Wii is what drove the thread over the edge. If he wasn't asking for a status on the shipment of the soundtrack, he was asking about how long it took to get it in general based on out shipment location. It should have been enough information for him to know that Vegeta IS getting the soundtrack as soon as he OBTAINS it, he will rip it and kindly make it available to people who visit the thread.

Constantly asking for shipment updates is annoying. While I didn't say anything before, I thought it was pretty shitty that he was counting on someone else to buy the soundtrack off of ebay instead of making an attempt to buy it himself in addition to Vegeta. While I'm sure Vegeta didn't mind buying it AND sharing it with us, depending on someone else to provide a soundtrack for free to you is pretty shitty because you're unwilling to put money towards it.

If he had just sat back, chilled out and waited for Vegeta to make a post for the soundtrack, nothing would have happened. You can't always expect to have soundtracks that are being provided free here to be on your timetable.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arigeitsu159 View Post
    I think the guy asking for daily update statuses on the Mario Kart Wii is what drove the thread over the edge. If he wasn't asking for a status on the shipment of the soundtrack, he was asking about how long it took to get it in general based on out shipment location. It should have been enough information for him to know that Vegeta IS getting the soundtrack as soon as he OBTAINS it, he will rip it and kindly make it available to people who visit the thread.

Constantly asking for shipment updates is annoying. While I didn't say anything before, I thought it was pretty shitty that he was counting on someone else to buy the soundtrack off of ebay instead of making an attempt to buy it himself in addition to Vegeta. While I'm sure Vegeta didn't mind buying it AND sharing it with us, depending on someone else to provide a soundtrack for free to you is pretty shitty because you're unwilling to put money towards it.

If he had just sat back, chilled out and waited for Vegeta to make a post for the soundtrack, nothing would have happened. You can't always expect to have soundtracks that are being provided free here to be on your timetable.
    Okay. I tried defending my friend... but... you make a fair point...
    Although... It was a problem on everybody's account. Everybody that was involved had a problem and all together threw it over the edge.
    >.< We all need to chill I guess.

Grand Shriner
    Although... It was a problem on everybody's account. Everybody that was involved had a problem and all together threw it over the edge.
    *lol* What a bunch of bullshit...

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
    *lol* What a bunch of bullshit...
    Well, considering you weren't in the conversation between Jessie and Koomba, I suggest you stay out. You have no friend to defend, nor do you care about what happened.

Grand Shriner
    Well, considering you weren't in the conversation between Jessie and Koomba, I suggest you stay out. You have no friend to defend, nor do you care about what happened.
    Your so-called friend has some serious issues and Jessie's reaction was absolutely justified. Everyone is responsible for his own actions and if you're behaving like a 10yr old child then you've to deal with it. Period.

Grand Shriner
    It wasn't anymore justified than Koomba's reaction was. They were both at fault. Jessie took it too seriously and Koomba flipped. That's it. Drop it.

Grand Shriner
    It wasn't anymore justified than Koomba's reaction was. They were both at fault. Jessie took it too seriously and Koomba flipped. That's it. Drop it.
    You too seem to have some serious issues with reality here. Hopefully this gets you banned too some day...

EDIT: Ah, I just see that you're the fake remaster attention whore you made trouble at STC some time ago. Sry, I don't think you can deal with any serious discussion anyway. Goodbye.