Page 508 of 820 FirstFirst ... 8408458498502503504505506507508509510511512513514518558608 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 20478
Like Tree3511Likes

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread (Links on First Page)

Quote Originally Posted by desides View Post
    Anyone have a backup mirror for part 14? Completely refuses to download.
    Here you go, the download link worked fine for me:
    Spoiler!

. . .

◆| Shogo -Mobile Armor Division- SOUND TRACK |◆

( FLAC )
    1CD ~ 133 MB

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Spoiler!
    j7-7on likes this.
    an_imperfect_masterpiece_of_the_year_ .. .

◆| You Are Empty Original Soundtrack |◆

( FLAC | LOG | CUE )
    1CD ~ 252 MB

Spoiler!

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Holy Korean Jesus this is one creepy soundtrack. This guy did his job well.

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by t3nk3n View Post

Artist : Kasahara Hiroko, Nakahara Mai, Masumi Asano, Orikasa Fumiko
    Album : Symphonic Rain Vocal Album RAINBOW / シンフォニック=レイン ボーカルアルバム — RAINBOW
    Release Date : 26-May-04
    Gerne : Soundtrack
    Region : Japan
    Size / Format : 249.91 MB / FLAC
    Credits to : Anime Sharing

Tracklist

01 sora no mukou ni
    02 I'm always close to you
    03 himitsu
    04 itsudemo hohoemi wo
    05 ame no musique
    06 Melody
    07 Lyceenne
    08 Hello!
    09 fay
    10 namida ga hoo wo nagaretemo

Filesonic : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    At the end of extraction it says track 9 is broken, and there aren't any scans either. Oh well, thanks anyway. Not my cup of tea but always ready to try something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    I have some, but they can still be found for sale "factory sealed" at fair prices if you search well, I'd rather save me the hassle of upload until things change... Here,for example, the Dragon Ball Final Bout OST is still on sale @ Play-Asia - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I would have bought things without thinking twice if I had the chance too, but here where I live is quite problematic, mostly due to economical reasons, but also shipping problems. I would appreciate it very much if you told me where to find the lossless versions that you have. Or are they your personal rips?
    j7-7on likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhorxhi View Post
    I would have bought things without thinking twice if I had the chance too, but here where I live is quite problematic, mostly due to economical reasons, but also shipping problems. I would appreciate it very much if you told me where to find the lossless versions that you have. Or are they your personal rips?
    Personal rips, and none of them would be good for most of you lossless users (I didn't get 100% on the Exact Audio Copy logs, because of scratches, I suppose).... That's the other part of reason I didn't want to share them here.... My Hero of Heroes on the Final Bout soundtrack skips a few seconds in the middle portion, for example. eBay and ASTOST were helpful to me with some old album, you might try your luck there.
    What was that?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It seems this was released yesterday, so if anyone is willing to share/upload this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I've placed an order for that, just waiting for it to come in the mail... Anyway, most of the stuff found there is already released on the "regular" albums, as far as I know.

EDIT:
    Yeah, I am right - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Only Disc 6 is worth of an upload.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLŲ View Post
    Here you go, the download link worked fine for me:
    Spoiler!
    Much appreciated, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceharrierfan View Post
    SILENT HILL SOUNDS BOX
    サイレントヒル サウンズボックス

Composed by Akira Yamaoka
    Release Date Mar, 16 2011
    Classification Original Soundtrack [ FLAC / ISO ]
    VGMdb - GFCA-243~251

Silent Hill Sounds Box Bonus Material
    Spoiler!

Silent Hill Original Soundtracks
    Spoiler!
    Is this the rip already posted in the forums or is this a new rip you made/found? Cue, Log, etc?

Don't worry, I doubt anyone will yell at or lynch you for it.

Shriner
    Wondering if someone could re-up The "professor layton and the devils flute original soundtrack" Thanks!!

does anyone have
    Forsaken - The Music?

Grand Shriner
    forsake it

could anybody re-up Famicom 20th Anniversary Original Sound Tracks 1-3 and Arrange Sound Tracks?

does anyone know the download link for ragnarok online OST complete?? i found some link in this thread but it seems doesnt work (dead link) i really appreciate it thanks

I don't like CD quality music very much anymore. I'm moving on to DVD Audio and when I have the money buy a turntable and a Super CD player. Over the past few weeks I have discovered how amazing high resolution digital music sounds! I could go into the technical stuff here, but point is CD quality does not produce an accurate representation of the source material! Besides most receivers/amps/sound cards support 88.2khz/176khz/96khz/192khz sample rates and 20/24/32bits for christ's sakes! CD has it's measly 44.1khz sample rate! It's not just because because I can HEAR the difference, it's also about getting the most out of my equipment!

Here people squabble about the supposed difference between 320kbs CBR LAME MP3 and lossless CD rips. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! High sample rate music AND vinyl blows them BOTH out of the water!

I don't mean to be an ass here, it's that I'm frustrated that CD quality music dominates EVERYTHING! When there are superior alternatives!

Alright I'm done, I had to get this out of my system. I know this is a "releases thread" but I have donated several CD rips on here, and I feel I have the right to my say damnit!

Thank you to everyone for your releases over the years.

P.S. I'd like to request video game albums in high resolution, of course, If any even exist other than the Vinyl of Bioshock :P
    I like lossless music, and damnit I'ma gonna go lossless! I've already been through the costs/benefit analysis multiple times over the years, reading white papers and forums. I've made the decision. Deal with it.

We all of the people here... (or well, at least the ones that don't mention MP3 as an indistinguishable format) would prefer DVD Audio, BUT! it's just too much space... for the moment. You can compare it like this, our MP3 is the good old Redbook CD specification, always waiting for our big step towards a more appropriate lossless format.
    Desktop: AMD FX8350 @4.0 GHz x8/Radeon HD 7950 1.0 Ghz Core 1500 Mem/8gb @ 1866/Samsung 830 128 GB SSD/512 GB HDD

Laptop: AMD A6-3410MX @3.0 GHz x4/Radeon 6750m 770 Core 970 Mem/8gb @ 1600/160 GB HDD/ Upgraded to 1080p

Periferics: Corsair K90/RAT MMO7/Dualshock 3/Creative X-Fi/CDX-GT350MP Amplifier/JBL GTO328, S220 (Sub Only)
    -Suigintou Fan Forever.

Grand Shriner
    Vinyl's dynamic range is inferior to the one Redbook is capable of. Get your facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by erufo_13 View Post
    does anyone know the download link for ragnarok online OST complete?? i found some link in this thread but it seems doesnt work (dead link) i really appreciate it thanks

Secret Society, thanks. That gave me a good laugh <3
    Thanks to all music contributors.
    Disdain for anyone sharing for profit.

Onion Kid
    The point of vinyl is his peculiar sound signature and listening to the music itself without any conversion. On the other side, sourcing from the digital realm you'll be listening to the flavour of your DAC.

At the end choosing a taste is just a subjective choice.

Yeah, but also lets consider that each time that a vinyl plays... its dynamic range decreases even more. there was a reason because the CD was born after all.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by zaizaizai View Post
    The point of vinyl is his peculiar sound signature and listening to the music itself without any conversion. On the other side, sourcing from the digital realm you'll be listening to the flavour of your DAC.
    Nonsense. With vinyl you always need a vinyl preamp to "rectify" the frequency response characteristics. And you need another amp (just like when using a digital source) for your signal, before you can actually listen it with acceptable volumes. Either way the signal goes through a lot of circuits (or through a vacuum tube, if you prefer that kind of amplification). Vinyl doesn't save you from any of this.

Onion Kid
    'Nonsense', such a bold word. Can you point on wich part of both statements are you applying that?
    Mind i'm just talking about the conversion between analog and digital realms if it wasn't already obvious

Grand Shriner
    DVD-A hu ?
    It would be lovely to get these in iso format :

Soothe Surround Edition
    Rise Of Nations Original Soundtrack in 5.1 Surround
    RIDGE RACER V Official Bootleg with DVD
    Gothic 3 Original Soundtrack
    Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Original Soundtrack
    Anno 1701
    Afrika Original Soundtrack

They all contains score in 5.1 surround, this sounds lovely.
    Request

Any DVD that contains an ost in 5.1 as iso

Could you reupload the chibi robo links please? It was a really fun game. Always got the tunes stuck in my head. Thanks in advance.