Page 108 of 820 FirstFirst ... 85898102103104105106107108109110111112113114118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 20478
Like Tree3667Likes

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread (Links on First Page)

thank you acid beast i never thought i would actualy see the japanese (OST) to E.V.O.: Search for Eden and speaking of games with dinosaur's could someone make a game rip of juarasic park (NSES) that game had some funky toons and is a classic in my books (it was a very challenging game i was mad as hell when i had to start over) still waiting for turok 2 if any body gets there hands on it.

Grand Shriner

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nisto View Post
    If you mean this:

Darren Mitchell - Turok 2 Seeds of Evil

I can get it. But what genre is it? Is it worth downloading?
    hell yeah it's a classic n64 game and the best turok game and if it's the n64 soundtrack i would like it since it was released on pc (and my pc rip has no music same with forsaken). The n64/pc are totaly different soundtracks same with the forsaken soundtrack (forsaken was made from the creators of turok) which was released for N64/PS1/PC i think the ps1 had a different soundtack than the n64 but i'm trying to get my hands on the n64 version so i hope i do in time. Turok 2 seeds of evil althogh never had an official release but they are fan rips but i'll still take that.

here's some music to forsaken (N64) [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner

Quote Originally Posted by thejoyrider View Post
    ah ok. i wasnt familiar with this host. didnt mean to be rude. im quite thankful for this upload. so thanks
    Oh, that's fine. You're welcome!

Cool

[QUOTE=Nisto;1378293]I thought the soundtrack was pretty neat, so I guess I'll grab it.

I'm a fan of older music so no sweat!

Edit: Aww, unfortunately it was a rip of the PC version, sorry.[/QUOTE

Danm but the pc version is actualy a remix of the (N64) version so it's not totaly different i'de get it if you can as long as it's true lossless it wouuld be worth it. here's the pc version remix to port of adia - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

forsaken has two different soundtracks like turok 2 (go figure there made by the same creators) but i don't know if the n64 is a remix or the ps1 version it has a official soundtrack called the swarm made by Dominic Glynn

here are some comparsons from the N64/PS1 versions of forsaken and the N64/PC versions of turok 2 seeds of evil

Forsaken dead system (N64) (Dead system) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Forsaken Dead system (ps1) (Dead system Remix Valtality) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Turok 2 seeds of evil (N64) (port of Adia) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Turok 2 seeds of evil (PC) (port of Adia Remix) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Turok 2 seeds of evil (N64) (turoks theme) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Turok 2 seeds of evil (PC) (turoks theme Remix) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by TheAxeGrinder View Post
    Dissidia -Final Fantasy- Original Soundtrack
    FLAC|CUE|LOG|BK
    It seems that file was deleted. Could you reupload it, please?

Grand Shriner

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nisto View Post
    Well, this is what the uploader wrote:

You still want it?
    now i do want this but i have a feeling that the source had lossy compression as with most pc games but seeing as there is no official soundtrack i guess it's the only high quality rip so i say go for it and thanks.

Grand Shriner

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBeast View Post
    Symphonic Synth Suite "4.6 Billion Year Story"
    交響シンセ組曲「46億年物語」
    awesome tnx for this 1

Quote Originally Posted by Teratism View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Will keep this here until mudkip updates his post or he can exchange them out in the original and repost the whole thing.

The world ends with you non damaged tracks 10, 11 and 13
    Do you think I should take down the files and upload them again, or can I just post the link you gave us on the original post?
    LOSSLESS VGM REQUESTS

-[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

+

Onion Kid
    Thank you again for the Biohazard 5 upload Nisto I appreciate it. I hope I'm not trolling by asking again but can anyone upload the Folklore/FolksSoul Original Soundtrack , Dino Crisis Original Soundtrack or Demento Original Soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by refan988 View Post
    Thank you again for the Biohazard 5 upload Nisto I appreciate it. I hope I'm not trolling by asking again but can anyone upload the Folklore/FolksSoul Original Soundtrack , Dino Crisis Original Soundtrack or Demento Original Soundtrack?
    your not trolling at all. your requesting. im sure someone will be able to arrange this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snkhero View Post

NIGHTS INTO DREAMS... PERFECT ALBUM [WM-0601~3]

its crazy that out of the 3 cds neither included the full live orchestra medley thats on the Christmas Nights game itself. If a red book audio can be made perhaps that would complete the soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by thejoyrider View Post
    its crazy that out of the 3 cds neither included the full live orchestra medley thats on the Christmas Nights game itself. If a red book audio can be made perhaps that would complete the soundtrack.
    yeah the Amano arrangement isn't on there but its on the Journey of Dreams soundtrack if anyone has it
    assuming you are talking about this one [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOnTheSun View Post
    yeah the Amano arrangement isn't on there but its on the Journey of Dreams soundtrack if anyone has it
    assuming you are talking about this one [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    actually no. thats a new track for nights journey into dreams. the track in referring to is this one. its on the christmas nights game as audio cd music. the link below is from the ps2 port.

starts at 2.00

oh cool, i only never got to play christmas NiGHTs so i didn't even know that existed
    and yeah it would be nice to get a good quality rip of that

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOnTheSun View Post
    oh cool, i only never got to play christmas NiGHTs so i didn't even know that existed
    and yeah it would be nice to get a good quality rip of that
    we'll see. when i get nights one day i will rip the game audio. it only has the boss tracks, but the edit and timing is much better with the timing of the countdown before the game over jingle.

Grand Shriner

Shriner
    No More Heroes soundtrack, anybody? I've looked everywhere for it in FLAC. Thanks.

Onion Kid
    Rogue Galaxy? Been looking for a copy of this one in lossless for ages.
    Would even take 320 CBR or v0 VBR of mp3 please. Just no transcodes, I can spot one a mile away.

Cool Nisto Turok 2 pc

thanks alot (now i can finally play the game with some high quality music) i hope that one day they come out with an official soundtrack for turok 2 seeds of evil maybe like a turok complete collection that spans all the turok games. (i think i'm just keeping my hopes up.) once again thank you

WTB: I don't know yet :( Vegeta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snkhero View Post

NIGHTS INTO DREAMS... PERFECT ALBUM [WM-0601~3]

FLAC|SCANS|LOG
    Code:
    PASSWORD