Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda--Twilight Princess OST--182 Tracks New Upload **High Quality**

Damn! The MEgaupload links posted in this thread are gone!

Can you get them elsewhere?

BUMP! Anyone still got this?

Grand Shriner
    This is just to let everyone know that I've officially uploaded the new links. In case you don't find them on the front page, here they are again:

Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 4: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

-Jon T.
    Nocturnal Risk likes this.

OMG WOW
    this new upload is amazing. my sensere compliments!!!
    this ripp is even better than the last one. not is single SFX to be found and this time everything is on it (boss appearences, town bgms etc etc)
    i think we got about the closest thing now to a offcial soundtrack release! I'm very impressed!
    but there's one thing (im sorry for nagging )
    but the tracks 51 to 59 (consisting diababa boss fight and the hyrule fiel main theme so it seems) seem to missing from the filefactory files that have been put up.
    the rest is perfect!

Yes, this is such a magnificent rip, thank you very much for your hard work JTurner. Although on some tracks I do find the echoy effects a bit out of place, I do realize that that was your preference to it, and I do respect that. This is probably as close as the soundtrack to Twilight Princess can get. Thanks!
    Meh :3

Grand Shriner
    A very good job, JTurner. I specially appreciate what you did with the last part of Ganondorf battle and the Hidden Village theme.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by jfgslo View Post
    A very good job, JTurner. I specially appreciate what you did with the last part of Ganondorf battle and the Hidden Village theme.
    Actually, I wasn't responsible for either of those; PrimeBlue was the one who manipulated the sequencing. (The only thing I did was trim the tracks down to one loop, so as to save disc space and add reverb.)

[The Mind Shall Vanquish The Sword] Epathos's Avatar
    Thanks Alot, Was searching for it everywhere !.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

regarding, the tracks 51-59 that were missing. could you please put them in on the upload. i can't wiat to hear the redone version of diababa and hyrule field!!

Talking

when are the tracks 51-59 uploaded?
    i'm realy looking forward to those

Onion Kid
    Your awesome!!!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLo_1989 View Post
    when are the tracks 51-59 uploaded?
    i'm realy looking forward to those
    Crap, how did I let those slip by me? Well, here they are again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fantastic upload. Thanks a TON!

But... is it just me or is track 59 missing?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by switchfreak View Post
    Fantastic upload. Thanks a TON!

But... is it just me or is track 59 missing?
    It's there now. Just fixed the links.

JTurner, my compliments. You have done a very nice job. Everything sounds like it could be the real deal, a official soundtrack release. All the boss appearence and boss theme's blend in nicely.
    Especialy the Diababa Theme is very well done, considering all the changes in action and music that had occured during the fight.
    Als the Hyrule Main Theme is done suburb! It ends nicely with the 'sun going down' music...
    I wish you'd kept the choir in at the end though. That would have been a nice send off after horn variation. But apart from that, I'm not complaning!!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLo_1989 View Post
    JTurner, my compliments. You have done a very nice job. Everything sounds like it could be the real deal, a official soundtrack release. All the boss appearence and boss theme's blend in nicely.
    Especialy the Diababa Theme is very well done, considering all the changes in action and music that had occured during the fight.
    Als the Hyrule Main Theme is done suburb! It ends nicely with the 'sun going down' music...
    I wish you'd kept the choir in at the end though. That would have been a nice send off after horn variation. But apart from that, I'm not complaning!!
    Thanks for the kind words. Again, though, the only thing I did was add the reverb; all the editing (sequencing?) was done by Prime Blue. Credit should go to him too.

It's a shame that we may never receive an official soundtrack release of this music, but at least some fans are smart enough to make one themselves.

-Jon T.

Talking

i highly appreciate this, but could someone please take all of the files and zip them to make one file. you know, so i dont have to wait an entire hour to download another section?

i guess you could call it complaining, but im just so excited about finally finding the legend of zelda: twilight princess OST that i cant wait

much apprecciation,
    Musical_Toxin

[edit] oops! i dont have to wait at all! my apologies, i mustve been thinking about rapidshare.com. i tried to download the super mario galaxy OST and there were two parts, and it said i had to wait an hour when i tried to download the second part!

In that case, thanks a LOT!!! sorry about the accusations!!!

It seems the link to cd 1 is dead. Could you please put it back online?

Onion Kid
    This is really awesome but link 1 and 3 have expired! Please could you re-upload them as this is the only home console Zelda game I don't have music for. Thanks!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMack View Post
    This is really awesome but link 1 and 3 have expired! Please could you re-upload them as this is the only home console Zelda game I don't have music for. Thanks!

I've actually reuploaded all the links. Here they are:

Folder: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 4: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Warrior, Protector, Friend solid8bit's Avatar
    Sweet
    固体 戦士
    In Victory There Is Truth

Thank you very, very much!

Onion Kid
    Hello. I have a doubt.
    Which is the best rip of the Twilight Princess?

The one that exists in this page or this:

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess / VBR 8CM Disc Extract / 226 Tracks / NO SFX

recommend me the better rip please. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamerip23 View Post
    Hello. I have a doubt.
    Which is the best rip of the Twilight Princess?

The one that exists in this page or this:

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess / VBR 8CM Disc Extract / 226 Tracks / NO SFX

recommend me the better rip please. thanks
    It all depends on what you're looking for.

The link that you posted conducts to PrimeBlue's gamerip, who did all the sequencing and riping originaly. Most of the tracks from JTurner's gamerip (posted in this thread) come originally from there.

PrimeBlue's gamerip is like any official game soundtrack: it contains all of the game's tunes (including those like "get item", and "get rupee"), and the songs loop twice, with the variations in each track used once (like the music that plays whan you're winning in a boss battle), usually at the end of the track before looping a third time to fade out. The music here sounds just like it does in the original game. This gamerip also contains "rare" tracks, such as the music used in the trailers and the opening demo, hell, it even contains the Wii Disc Chanell track used for this game! It's basically a museum of all music that is included in (or related to) Twilight Princess.

JTurner's rip, on the contrary, only contains the game's mainstream tracks, and they only loop once. The plus it has is that they have received a "reverberation" treatment. This is an effect similar to adding "echo" to a track, which makes it sound less "flat", and more like they're beeing played by live instruments (the Main Theme and the boss battles, which are played by a full orchestra, sound AWESOME under this treatment).

In case you're wondering, both gamerips contain all variations of the Main Hyrule Field Theme, so you won't have any disapointment there. The only diference is, once again, the reverberation treatment, in which JTurner's rip track it sounds more like a real orchestra.

So, once again, it's up to you. If you want the original, all-in-one pack of the music in the game, it's PrimeBlue's, if you want the selected, edited, remastered, and "orchestral" rendition, then JTurner's it is. The pick is yours.

I hope I could be of some help.

what
    Easily my favourite of the rips. Thanks, JTurner.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast