Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1322
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: Jessie's Digital & CD Releases

  1. #451
    "Next Beat Finder"
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_bip_15 View Post
    those arent perfect rips log arent at 100%
    I can't get through Poe's law to tell if that's utterly serious or simply joking.

  2. #452
    Grand Shriner Puea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Posts
    319
    I would like to ask you, if you could upload the
    Last Ninja 2 Music Collection CZCD

    I love the Soundtrack of both Last Ninja 1 and 2.
    I uploaded some Stuff myself.
    But here are my requests (if anybody cares):
    Lossless rip of the Earthbound Music (from the cartridge)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Because reasons, here are my favorite composers (not what i think are the best, just my personal favourites)
    1) Hirokazu Tanaka
    2) Wally Beben
    3) Koji Kondo
    4) Michiru Yamane
    5) Rob Hubbard

  3. #453
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  4. #454
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skyloft
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrantheo View Post
    I can't get through Poe's law to tell if that's utterly serious or simply joking.
    oh im utterly serious
    Executable's log has a 94% score drive didnt cache audio and not ripped with EAC v1.0 or higher and missing checksum
    and Jessie's log of a previous rip has a 100% score
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  5. #455
    Stranger Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_bip_15 View Post
    oh im utterly serious
    Executable's log has a 94% score drive didnt cache audio and not ripped with EAC v1.0 or higher and missing checksum
    and Jessie's log of a previous rip has a 100% score
    WHAT? Wait a minute, please, that's supposed to mean that most of my rips aren't perfect simply because they weren't ripped with the most recent version of EAC, thus missing checksum? Last time I heard the most important things were:
    Range quality 100.0 %
    Test CRC XXXX
    Copy CRC XXXX
    Copy OK
    I'm seriously beginning to wonder what's the point in calling a software "Exact Audio Copy" if, in order to have the most accurate rip/report, you'd have to re-encode the albums everytime a new version gets released. If the copying process went fine (CRC matches), all's good, I believe.... What's that bad about a drive not caching audio data? :lol:

    Lossless, tsk... what's with all this crap? Even when you get scans, or have a perfectly copied CD, nothing is as lossless as the original... if you get what I mean. And now there are also these settings, poor me, please tell me I don't have to re-rip everything.
    What was that?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  6. #456
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skyloft
    Posts
    189
    Its according to what.cd standards

  7. #457
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    Here's the log from disc 1

    Spoiler!


    No idea if that's 100% accurate according to what.cd standards, as for my own standards, it's a lossless rip from an actual CD and that's all that matters.

    If people are going to be that picky about lossless rips, they're better off buying the CD themselves or trying to hunt it down if it's old because you can't beat having the actual CD.

    If someone was to ask me to re-rip my Kingdom Under Fire Heroes O.S.T. (i know this isn't ripped 100% accurate to what.cd standards) to what.cd standards, i would simply reply with my closure paw.

    Spoiler!

  8. #458
    Stranger Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,119
    Yeah, and while I offer my apologies for driving the discussion further off-topic, I'd like to remind those who are picky about lossless/logs/cue/image rip/separate track rips/softwares.... Or, again, those who complain about stuff being shared in so-called "shitty lossy formats" of something they seem to forget way too easily: In case you don't know it, you are actually getting gifts here, no I didn't pick the wrong word, that's what they are - gifts. No one here is being forced to share, those who do it act out of their own will, you should just be grateful that such kindhearted people exists, as well as being grateful for whatever quality they're willing to give you. In case your memory suck really bad, let me tell you something else: you shouldn't even be able to enjoy the previously mentioned lossy encodes (or, going extreme, transcodes) without owning the original album/game. Downloaders seriously need to work on manners, there are communities out there where people gets permamently banned for complaining about quality of shared stuff, or openly asking for a different quality (and while I might admit that a ban is going too far, I'd also have to say that such users ask for it).

  9. #459
    Valendia Knights of the Peace IvaliceAlliance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    233
    Can you upload the Eternal Ring soundtrack please?

  10. #460
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    I don't have that CD in my collection. You can get it [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

  11. #461
    "Next Beat Finder"
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    Yeah, and while I offer my apologies for driving the discussion further off-topic, I'd like to remind those who are picky about lossless/logs/cue/image rip/separate track rips/softwares.... Or, again, those who complain about stuff being shared in so-called "shitty lossy formats" of something they seem to forget way too easily: In case you don't know it, you are actually getting gifts here, no I didn't pick the wrong word, that's what they are - gifts. No one here is being forced to share, those who do it act out of their own will, you should just be grateful that such kindhearted people exists, as well as being grateful for whatever quality they're willing to give you. In case your memory suck really bad, let me tell you something else: you shouldn't even be able to enjoy the previously mentioned lossy encodes (or, going extreme, transcodes) without owning the original album/game. Downloaders seriously need to work on manners, there are communities out there where people gets permamently banned for complaining about quality of shared stuff, or openly asking for a different quality (and while I might admit that a ban is going too far, I'd also have to say that such users ask for it).
    I agree. Still, rather than being just picky, it's acceptable if the receivers actually return constructive feedbacks, especially when the contributor is doing it wrong (maybe not to the extent like the infamous "transcoding from MP3 to FLAC thinking that makes it lossless" stuff).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    *closure paw*
    You do know what all those Chinese characters stand for, don't you?

  12. #462
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    I have no idea what they mean, i just think it's cool xD

  13. #463
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I have no idea what they mean, i just think it's cool xD
    i agree.
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    other great threads:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  14. #464
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skyloft
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Here's the log from disc 1

    Spoiler!


    No idea if that's 100% accurate according to what.cd standards, as for my own standards, it's a lossless rip from an actual CD and that's all that matters.

    If people are going to be that picky about lossless rips, they're better off buying the CD themselves or trying to hunt it down if it's old because you can't beat having the actual CD.

    If someone was to ask me to re-rip my Kingdom Under Fire Heroes O.S.T. (i know this isn't ripped 100% accurate to what.cd standards) to what.cd standards, i would simply reply with my closure paw.

    Spoiler!
    Perfect 100% score on what.cd logchecker mind uploading it thx a lot
    as for what the Chinese/Japanese symbols on your closure paw mean:
    火 = Fire 
    土 = Earth
    水 = Water
    風 = Wind
    生 = Life

  15. #465
    "Next Beat Finder"
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I have no idea what they mean, i just think it's cool xD
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_bip_15 View Post
    as for what the Chinese/Japanese symbols on your closure paw mean:
    火 = Fire 
    土 = Earth
    水 = Water
    風 = Wind
    生 = Life
    I'm a native Chinese myself so well duh :P
    They hardly have anything to do with "closure" so I was just wondering why you put that up. You might want to be a bit more careful next time or it may cause more ridiculous outcomes

  16. #466
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    It's my thread closure paw, don't ruin it for me >:[

  17. #467
    "Next Beat Finder"
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    296
    Interpret it as you like. Your paw now has extra ELEMENTAL POWAH.

  18. #468
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  19. #469
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    It's my thread closure paw.
    maybe u should use that whenever you have to close one of ur threads for a specific reason. what do u think?

  20. #470
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    I use it when i close other threads, i don't need close my own.

  21. #471
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,748
    i see. understood, then.

  22. #472
    Grand Shriner George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    345
    Hi Jessie! Is there any chance of getting the Splatterhouse Volume One & Two soundtracks by Howard Drossin? It would be very appreciated. Thanks

  23. #473
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,748
    hello, jessie, dood. i was wonderin if u could upload the Phantom Kingdom Arrange Album, plz? either flac or mp3 works fine. thanks in advance.

  24. #474
    The Revanchist Darkshadowmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor
    Posts
    227
    Hey, Jessie, thank you much for all of these. I didn't even know there was a soundtrack for Leliana's song

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  25. #475
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,225
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    I could probably get those splatterhouse soundtracks in v0 mp3 at some point.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •