Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: JBTND`s soundtrack collection

Onion Kid
    I'd like to make a request for the Fire Pro Wrestling Returns OST. Whatever format you have will be fine. If I can't play it I'll find a way to convert it. Thanks.

Grand Shriner
    What I have is rip by Kataah (an extremely advanced but retired ripper) not an OST. You can find it here:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.];
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.];
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hi,

Could you please upload both Nightmare Creatures I & II gamerips, along with Split Second gamerip and Tekken 2 & 3 ?

Thanks ! :-)

" Jumpstyle is my style "

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Thanks so much. Been looking for this for ever.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by JBTND View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pietastesgood View Post
    8. Emperor - Battle for Dune - metal/electronic
    At least I found contrast case! When some sickly (wilted) rock of kindergarten weight is called METAL!
    My upcoming friend! I don`t want to offend you but why did you do this classification? I`m horrified about this mix of terms and actual music which don`t coincide.
    I'm no music savant, but I would call the Harkonnen music from Emperor: Battle For Dune also metal.
    Industrial metal, to be precise. With mixed elements of eletronic, I suppose? Well, most game music we can't really break down to one genre without neglecting others. Unlike "normal" mainstream music, game music tends to be mixed rather than pure in genre. But you're aware of this, I'm sure.
    In any case, I'd have agreed with him. Only the Harkonnen tracks - the Atreides ones are... well, electronic-orchestral is what I can think of. The Ordos ones are mostly electronic, industrial, with DnB elements, I think is correct to say.
    Of course it should be said the Harkonnen tracks are more ambient than regular metal, whereas some other games have it less so, such as Painkiller. I imagine you liked this one if you are into metal; some of the most heard tracks in the game had a fast-paced rythm.

Anyhow, right or wrong, there's something I wish to ask also. About the music for StarCraft: Ghost, which I never knew was released. I read the other's post about samples of it being posted on some composer's website. Are these what you have? If not, if you have something more than samples, would you care to share?
    Because some things are just worth fighting for.

Grand Shriner
    To ghoulies: Tekken [Hidden link. Register to see links.] & [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. These are original PSX streams which should be playable with vgmstream. Both streams and plugin are provided by HCS64.
    Spoiler!

My Split second gamerip is merely a conversion of X360 version streams uploaded by Alpha23 but currently not available plus some tracks were left out as usual. Anyways there`re other rips like O.J Simdicks edited one (converted from the mentioned X360 files and mixed up to longer tracks) or RadeonX1950 unedited rip of PC version (MP2 format).

Nightmare Creatures I & II – well I have saved only boss tracks from the 1st game and videos tracks from the 2nd one and links in Alpha23`s streamed VGM thread are now dead. I know that HCS64 [Hidden link. Register to see links.] too (XM tracker format) but his rip misses videos music…

To Banzay: I had a low opinion of Emperor - Battle for Dune soundtrack in the past but I changed it having listened to gamerip version. It was discovered that for some reason the best tracks like House Harkonnen didn`t make their way to official release!

As for StarCraft: Ghost - I`d like to listen to more music that had been composed before cancellation of the game as well as you but I have nothing more than samples from Kevin Manthei site too.

Grand Shriner
    @JBTND: You have WWF IYH & War Zone for PSX? Can you rip & PM them to me, please?

Quote Originally Posted by JBTND View Post
    To Banzay: I had a low opinion of Emperor - Battle for Dune soundtrack in the past but I changed it having listened to gamerip version. It was discovered that for some reason the best tracks like House Harkonnen didn`t make their way to official release!

As for StarCraft: Ghost - I`d like to listen to more music that had been composed before cancellation of the game as well as you but I have nothing more than samples from Kevin Manthei site too.
    They didn't include the House Harkonnen track? Foul knaves! One of the best, indeed.
    Well... on StarCraft, I heard out the samples on the site and I got pretty disinterested in the whole of it. Didn't sound like anything special. Though I know a lot of appreciation for VGM comes from having heard them time and time again whilst playing and being immersed in a game, I still think those samples weren't nearly good enough to be complementing a Blizzard title. But then, it only goes in tandem with the overall project; they just might've been spot on in canceling the game, it does seem like it would've been a big fumble - even if good, it would have lowered Blizzard's standards.

Shriner
    I see you've ripped Yakuza 3, do you think you could upload it please? There are a few pre-battle tracks that were never included on the official OST.

Thanks!

Grand Shriner
    So do you need just pre-battle tracks and nothing else and don`t you mind if I post only them? Also are you able to play ADX files (a few ways of listening to VGM in this format were discussed [Hidden link. Register to see links.]) or they have to be converted to something like MP3 or OGG?

Shriner
    Yes I can play ADX files, and if you could please post all of the battle tracks? Hope I'm not being too demanding.

Thanks.

Grand Shriner
    It`s not an embarrassment for me to post even complete soundtrack, I just meant to ask if you don`t want to download the tracks which appeared in an official release once again.

Shriner
    I don't mind downloading them all again to be honest.

Grand Shriner
    I had uploaded [Hidden link. Register to see links.] before I read your last message. Next archive will contain everything else then.

Shriner
    Will it have the pre-battle tracks as well? This archive doesn't have them.

Grand Shriner
    It should as the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] has all the other tracks.

Shriner
    Thanks for uploading these, but I can't seem to find the BGM I'm looking for, it's the one that plays right before the kazama fight.

Hi, would you please upload the Airblade music?

Grand Shriner
    I actually have a personal selection of this game`s tracks and according to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] it`s missing much. You can ask VGM Legacy member to reup his rip if you`re looking for complete soundtrack.

Do you have the Spikeout Battle Street soundtrack by chance?
    Lil' Ol' Maaaaaaaaaan

Grand Shriner
    What I have is custom rip and by custom I mean that I felt free to exclude any tracks I didn`t want to keep (although I have seemingly saved majority of them as there`re currently 27 tracks in my possession) and convert them to OGG. If all this doesn`t make you excited much then you can always rip it yourself as the game uses typical and well known ADX format and music files are accessible from their respective folder (called "bgm" IIRC).

I don't have the game, unfortunately.

Hey! do you think you could upload the chibi robo music? thank you!

Grand Shriner
    I have just a few select tracks from that game but you can get full rip from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (but you`ll need [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for playback). If installing a plugin for Winamp or some different player is too difficult for you.. well, I can reDL it myself and convert it to MP3 or something.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=192330 jrhindo's Avatar
    I see you have Crackdown 1 and 2 rips! Those are pretty rare! Are they complete versions? (game music + vehicle/faction radio songs) Because if so, then I'd love you for uploading those!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast