Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: JBTND`s soundtrack collection

IF this thread (heaven forbid) is for requests, which I'm looking at/for, can you PLEASE upload Beach Spikers?

Now, I'm a bellydancing wolf named "Akira". Aren't I cute? But, seriously, I think I'm awesome in those clothes.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMan777 View Post
    IF this thread (heaven forbid) is for requests
    Why can`t it be possible? There`re multiple threads like this from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] to [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    As for your request - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] in native ADX and the easiest way to play/convert them is respective Winamp plugin.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

You are GOD, dude!! Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Also, you wouldn't happen to know/have The Dog Island soundtrack, would you?

Grand Shriner
    I can only quote owners of similar threads:
    If it`s not in my list then I don`t have it.
    But I can direct you to bt.hcs64.com to find an upload titled "Fixes for SONY Playstation 2 (2009 04 01)" as this rip is too big for me to download it especially for you. I think that there won`t be problems with playing/converting it as original format of this gamerip is ADX too.
    PS. And don`t be afraid of their rules about minimum ratio equal to 0.75 and validation of every created account in chat, their actual rules are pretty mild.

Good enough.

can you upload pure for me?

EDIT : thats ok, just downloaded it now thanks mate

Grand Shriner
    Aren`t you content with [Hidden link. Register to see links.] or even [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ones? But I do happen to have this game (still) so I can rerip it for you and in any format you prefer.

can you upload ford racing 3?

ooh, and nitrobike

Grand Shriner
    Since you have not specified prefered format yet I chose [Hidden link. Register to see links.] as usual. I hope you`re OK with that.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingodile7 View Post
    can you upload ford racing 3?
    Man, can you be clear next time? I`ve just posted the link to Ford2 and now it appears that it wasn`t needed? Anyways, the only version of Ford racing3 soundtrack I ever downloaded is nothing that special that can`t be found here with simple [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

ooh, and nitrobike
    I can provide you a rip made by another person
    Spoiler!

Kataah@VGM_Legacy but don`t forget that you should be grateful to him for that. But this rip includes music while [Hidden link. Register to see links.] contains 2 tracks from videos.

yeah sorry about that mate

thank you for your patience, not all people are this nice

';..;'

Please upload The Dog Island in whatever format works best for you!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingodile7 View Post
    ';..;'
    If you specified what exactly you wanted to find out then I would definetely answer but otherwise I had to ignore that post. Talking about some absent "DL pages" without going into any details leads to misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by JBTND View Post
    If you specified what exactly you wanted to find out then I would definetely answer but otherwise I had to ignore that post. Talking about some absent "DL pages" without going into any details leads to misunderstanding.
    Just ignore that post, i said something and i couldnt delete it -_-, sry bout that

Shriner
    Can you upload Rebel Moon Rising Soundtrack?

Grand Shriner
    As I didn`t preserve full soundtrack of Rebel moon rising I contacted a person whom I got that rip from and he uploaded it to his own site named LostVGM.com so go get it.

Still waiting for the Dog Island Soundtrack... XP

Grand Shriner
    Well, I said that I`ve never had such soundtrack and while I know where it can be found I`m not interested in sparing my upload/download ratio there just to repost it here. I directed you to that place hosting both PS2 & WII rips of this game, gave you the titles of those specific uploads (forgot to mention that upload containing WII rip is titled "Streams 2010-01-28") and the last thing is that there`s no problem having an account, not to say registering on that open tracker. Excuse me but what are you waiting for after all this assistance?

I would like to request MotoGP 09/10.
    So how does your way work out?

Grand Shriner
    I knew about your desire so that I had even posted full rip of the soundtrack which I wasn`t excited about (especially when compared with previous MotoGP games, both THQ and Namco series) in [Hidden link. Register to see links.] but you seem to forget about it...

Ouh, thx, man.
    Didnīt knew it was behind the highlight.
    Many thx, buddy.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Ouh, thx, man.
    Didnīt knew it was behind the highlight.
    Many thx, buddy.

But how do I unpack a 7z file?
    Just rename in .rar?

Grand Shriner
    I don`t think that`s going to work. You have to install 7zip which is not only completely free (while WinRAR is shareware) but also provides much greater compression at the highest compression level that its mentioned counterpart.

I just unpacked, it worked and the first track is the main menu. Thx a lot, mate.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

I just unpacked, it worked and the first track is the main menu. Thx a lot, mate.

May u send me link for Dead rising 2 (PC & X360 ripped), 2 Case zero (ripped) plz? tyvm

Grand Shriner
    Have you seen [Hidden link. Register to see links.]? That`s where I got it from. It`s not a problem for me to upload my own rip but there will be less than 134 tracks that complete gamerip features. And you can do such rip yourself thanks to Alpha23 who didn`t make everyone use command line to decode the files and included a batch file for semi-automatic convertion!
    Or look [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: it`s the same rip but tagged and converted to 320kbps MP3s. Case zero doesn`t contain a single music piece that is not also present in DR2 so I hope that you`re going to be satisfied.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast