Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 323637383940414243444546474852 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1453
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: THE iDOLM@STER MASTER ARTIST ALBUMs

LFO Ace Pilot/SOS-dan 2nd Vice-Chief KusanagiShiro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeru View Post
    "Sure, I must have it in my Imas folder -wait, that's the one with the sticker- no problem, just a quick search..."
    2 days later and after looking in every site I known there's no signal of that cover. I'm terribly sorry.

But, you know the saying "There's no wrong that doesn't carry a right" (or something in the likes) and this search let me found some things that can be of interest:

1. As I said, I wasn't able to find the cover you're looking for, but I found this one:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I'll keep looking for the real one

2. Also I found this cutie, which I use like objectdock icons
    OK, the last image was just for show off, sorry

3. I just found that Asami Shimoda release her [Hidden link. Register to see links.] some months ago, actually this one is more Vocaloid related, but [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is very good
    Actually...in relation to the iDRE@MLOST cover...take a look at this picture from a blog: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Looks like that might be an official cover after all!

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiShiro View Post
    Actually...in relation to the iDRE@MLOST cover...take a look at this picture from a blog: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Looks like that might be an official cover after all!
    I find the fact a blog page dies within 3 x 24 hours amusing

And no, I don't think that one is the real cover.

Onion Kid
    So they've just announced the iM@S anime. [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

18 days til the next announcement!

MBF
    Nyoro~n
    So it's not going to be another mech show like the first one and they're going to have all the original VA's in it? Minus Yurika Ochiai of course. If so, I'll watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raestloz View Post
    I find the fact a blog page dies within 3 x 24 hours amusing

And no, I don't think that one is the real cover.

I put both on my MP3s, JUST in case.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus666 View Post
    So they've just announced the iM@S anime. [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

18 days til the next announcement!
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiii!? *shocked look on face*
    ANOTHER iM@S ANIME!? God I gotta see it!

What's a good OST to start with on this?? Probably not character specific ones (and with that sort of "main IdolM@ster theme).

Hmmm...requesting the album found here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

If the image posted [Hidden link. Register to see links.] means anything (I don't know japanese, I'm just connecting dots in here) then the anime seems to be more related to IM@S than the dissapoinment that was Xenoglosia (seriously, that was bad even as a mecha series)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Azusa got her long hair again! yay! (could this be placed between IM@S 1 & 2?)

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiShiro
    requesting the album found here
    Still looking for an active torrent to DL, meanwhile you can see it [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Next Live is great in here!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dice.
    What's a good OST to start with on this??
    Actually, I think the best starting point are the master artist series posted in the 1st page, you can meet each idol individually and find your favorite that way, also all the albums share the song [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

BTW, thank you for the master artist 2 albums!, anyone else feels like something is missed with Yukiho? Azakura does a great job sounding like Yurika, but the later had some kind of "sweetness" or "softness" that is missing in Azakura's voice, it's gonna take me a while to get used to her new tone
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Well, I highly anticipate this anime being an in-house production of Bandai-Namco.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by joeru View Post
    If the image posted [Hidden link. Register to see links.] means anything (I don't know japanese, I'm just connecting dots in here) then the anime seems to be more related to IM@S than the dissapoinment that was Xenoglosia (seriously, that was bad even as a mecha series)
    It is. I gess NBGI has learned what it means to drift away from the original story that hooked fans in the first place (or to give Sunrise a chance)

Actually, I think the best starting point are the master artist series posted in the 1st page, you can meet each idol individually and find your favorite that way, also all the albums share the song [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Agreed, but not because of "i". Compared to other albums, the first Master Artist does iM@S justice the most

The problem being someone needs to get Master Artist 2 02, 06, and 07 (Hibiki, Takane, and New Yukiho) to tune in to the current iM@S. Yukiho's album being the most important

Alternatively, Master Special 03 and 04. Just for Hibiki and Takane.

anyone else feels like something is missed with Yukiho? Azakura does a great job sounding like Yurika, but the later had some kind of "sweetness" or "softness" that is missing in Azakura's voice, it's gonna take me a while to get used to her new tone
    I want Yurina Hase back. I like her much better than Asakura Azumi, she's been Yukiho for 2 years to me.

She does lack the energetic tone Asakura has, but Asakura certainly lacks the soft tone she has.

Both has good and bad. Nando mo Ieru yo won't sound as good with Yurina's voice, but Koi would certainly sound a LOT better with Yurina's voice

But I like Yurina Hase better. I'd rather have a soft Yukiho than energetic Yukiho. I've got Miki to cover that part

I found almost every cd upped and recent

no need to register

passes if needed are ffshrine
    (someone got it from here)
    lookin for LOSSLESS
    teranoid albums
    pop 'n music 1 - 16 osts
    Ryu - Rainbow Rainbow

Help me with bemani thread : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

also can someone re0up MASTER BOX 2 please and thanks

*nevermind i found a working link*

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiShiro View Post
    Well, I highly anticipate this anime being an in-house production of Bandai-Namco.
    Umm... why would you think that, when we know it's A1 doing it?

L4U OVA quality, this ain't.

Yurina Hase's voice is much breathier than Azumin's. That's what you're missing. And after all the death threat bullshit that Hase had to deal with from the crazy fans, no one can blame her for quitting.

Heads up #1: Smoky Thrill and The World Is All One!! singles are out in Japan today.

Heads up #2: Master Artist 2 Season 2 will start being released in April, with Iori and Ami's CDs coming out first. You can request songs for those two [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Azusa and Ritsuko will also be in the Season 2 batch, possibly followed by the Jupiter boys and the Alice Or Guilty single.

Onion Kid

Thanks !!!!

Onion Kid
    Perhaps in my old age, my ears aren't what they used to be but... do both releases sound oddly mixed to anyone else?

The Once and Future Music Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by menchi.kun View Post
    Perhaps in my old age, my ears aren't what they used to be but... do both releases sound oddly mixed to anyone else?
    I agree. Both sound off.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Sorry for the double, but I can't edit...

Basically, did some digging, and apparently, both singles are supposed to sound like that.

thanx man =D

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by pariah164 View Post
    Sorry for the double, but I can't edit...

Basically, did some digging, and apparently, both singles are supposed to sound like that.
    Strange. Both songs sound so different in the trailers. But I guess if that's how Columbia chose to mix it for the CD release...

The Once and Future Music Whore
    Yeah, I'm thinking that as well. Both are still good though.

are there any scans for the two?

Onion Kid
    Thanks for Ryuugu Komachi's Single!!!

Onion Kid
    SCANS PLEASE..

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

QUE RAREZA DEL ULTIMO TRACK DEL ALBUM 「The world is all one !!」, SI QUE DA MIEDO ESCUCHAR ESAS VOCES.

Scans: