Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: THE iDOLM@STER MASTER ARTIST ALBUMs

Shriner
    I was just checking the files on my computer. Sorry to say, I don't have that 7th file on my computer in that album.

I was comparing it with
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Sorry to say I wasn't able to help =/

Both the MASTER WORKS 01 and 02, are missing one file, (7/8 for 01) and (6/7 for 02) =/

Let me know if theres anything else I could try to do to help.

Do you mind uploading that LIVE FOR YOU album? I don't seem to see it on emule, I found the YOUR SONG album though, but its... 484mb... hm... must be in a format other than mp3. So if you could upload YOUR SONG also, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Onion Kid
    Ok, it seems that the Life for You album is actually part of a series. (the one I have being 00).

It seems that myu computer is having a bit of trouble uploading files with the Japanese characters, so wait for a bit.

Shriner
    I know this isnt related, but if anyone was looking for the iDOLM@STER OVA from the limited edition of the game. Theres a torrent link here

If anyone wants me to upload it onto rapidshare or sendspace, let me know. Its only 175.5MB, whether i can upload videos or not, I'll need to try.

Houston, we have ourselves a winner here. These should go nicely with certain, shall we say, special aircraft variants in Ace Combat 6.
    White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
    "Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Shriner
    Hehe, I know!

I am planning to buy the AC6 game and get a game card just to get those idolm@ster planes. I saw some videos of it. The Hoshii Miki plane shoots green smoke trail missiles xD

Onion Kid
    Ok, the Your Song album is up.
    I had to rename everything in english, since alzip wont register Japanese characters. However, I do have the original names in a Word file in each of the cd subfolders.

Shriner
    Thanks!

By the way, what programs do you use for converting tta to mp3?

Also which program to split larger mp3 into smaller ones? The shareware I was using expired.

I am trying to use river past audio converter to convert tta to mp3 but apparantely, its not working. When I use the Lame_enc.dll compresser, it gives me some really bad interference in the file. and MPEG Layer-3 compresser isnt working. Any idea on this?

Edit, the reason for me asking is because I just finished downloading the album
    [EAC] THE IDOLM@STER MASTER LIVE 01 REM@STER-A (tta+cue)

Which needs to be converted and split before I can upload it. Since in its original state, its 344MB. I'll try to put it up as soon as I finish. Might take a while since the applications aren't working with me.

Shriner
    Apologies for the double post, but just wanted to let you know that I'm good now. I changed from riverpast to audiotool ease audio converter for converting tta, and it worked like a charm

the ease audio converter also have a splitter program built in, but i didnt like it much so I went ahead and got a separate one, MP3 Splitter from Piston Direct

With that I could just open the log file provided and make the splitting selection based on the times written in the log, so far it works like a charm (tried first 4 files).

I got work now, so I will double check them when i get back, rename them, then hopefully upload them by today or by tomorrow. Hopefully it wont be delayed too much.

Again, we are talking about the album
    [EAC] THE IDOLM@STER MASTER LIVE 01 REM@STER-A (tta+cue)

If this proves successful, by request, I will also do
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX1&2 アンコール Disc1 to Disc5, they are much larger and contain basically every song from ever character in game, (ie. everyone's version of relations, go my way!, etc) (Will need to check though, I only finish converting CD 1 and 2.)

Take care everyone.!

Shriner

The file is up on rapidshare now.

Supposing there are no problems, the scans are included, and also a .cue file with the names of the songs and the singer (If my labeling isnt trustworthy enough). The first mp3 file, is Kotori's introduction of the songs to come in the CD. As you can see in the cue file, there is no name in the quotation mark for performer. So I just wrote in Kotori. I later changed it to her kanji name but that was after I uploaded. So if you would like to change it. This is her name, 音無小鳥

Hopefully this works fine for everyone.

As for my personal opinion on the CD...
    *not happy* That describes it all. I do however like the last song and the Go My Way edit. The rest, not so much.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt01 View Post
    Call me crazy, But, What the heck is "THE iDOLM@STER MASTER"? Are they singers or what?
    There is a game on it for the 360, but in Japan. In the anime its almost like gundam, and the game version you perform on a stage doing something. You can youtube a sample of it or wiki it.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenDwarf View Post
    There is a game on it for the 360, but in Japan. In the anime its almost like gundam, and the game version you perform on a stage doing something. You can youtube a sample of it or wiki it.
    I read somewhat about it also. I'll help clear up any confusion over this game.

Basically as DrunkenDwarf says, its a game on the xbox360. Only available in Japan at the moment and has no intentions of coming to North America.

It is however, possible to get it from play-asia. But be warned, north america xbox360s will not be able to run the game. You need an asian xbox360. I think on your xbox you should see NJSC or something like that, if you see NJSC-J instead, then yours is a asian xbox360. But I'm sure you knew where you got it so what I said earlier don't matter.

Just know that.
    IT WILL NOT RUN ON AN AMERICAN XBOX360.

so don't waste your money.

Basically the game is alot like visual novels (if you have read any). I read Clannad, Planetarian, and Narcissu. Except the only difference is that there are mini games included in the game. Mini games would be the practices your idol does to hone her visual/vocal/dancing abilities.

I don't know all the different minigames but I know that there are videos of them on the web. Between auditions (which I will talk about later) and training are your communication sessions with your idol.

This is the part I would like to play most because I am a big fan of funny stories. Just like any visual novel, occasionally, during the conversation, there are choices for you to pick, pick the right one, and you get a good response, bad pick and well its bad. At the end of the communication session, your idol's spirit or whatever you call it, will either drop, rise a little, or rise alot.

Also on a side note, sometimes instead of you picking options on what to say to her. She will ask you to for example, pick food off her cheek, or something. Another funny part about this game (which people then label this as Hentai, which is completely wrong), is that you can touch anywhere you wish (within the 10 second time limit). Depending on what you did, you get a certain response.

At the end of the day, you read emails, encouragement mail = increase spirit, stalker mail = decrease spirit, item mail = more accessories to wear

So now lets talk about what the heck an audition is.

Well it is basically the time when you've put your hours of training into good use. Well... not really...

At the audition, basically is when your idol will perform to impress the judges. The song, clothes, everything should be set beforehand (yes, you pick which song she sings and what she wears). Of course, during the audition, she doesnt wear what you pick, she just wears her normal workout clothes.

During the audition, there will be 3 judges where you have to impress. Since I dont know japanese, I dont know the details but every so often, you're suppose to click a button on your gamepad corresponding to which judge you want to impress.

Different judges gives different number of points in different section, 3 judges, one for visual, vocal, and dancing.

Giving too much or too little attention to one judge will drop its interest in you, so you should spread it out (but still focus mostly on the most score giving judge, thats what i see people doing on youtube videos).

During the audition, you can also pull out good memories from the communication segments to increase your points in all 3 categories.

Basically, from what I know, during the audition, you just press any of the judge buttons when it is available (probably just a timing game). And you want to come in the top 3.

Top 3 gets to actually go on stage or whatever, where she will actually perform in the outfit you chose and everything.

Your control at this point is basically gone, she just goes and does her thing. Depending on stats, she could get into "accidents" from forgetting lines to stumbling or wows the audition with somewhat "special" poses.

Thats pretty much the game. I think Hoshii Miki (girl with blonde hair), is a downloadable character, I might be wrong, but I think it is, which would explain why shes more popular than the rest.

But she does end up having 2 possible endings. Speaking on downloadable contents. Clothes and accessories can be gotten off the Japan Xbox Live Marketplace. From school uniforms to swimsuits, they have everything to impress japanese people. The cost might be overwhelming for most though.

Hope this helps.

Some side notes:
    Every girl can sing any song, and you can even have up to a group of 3.
    which is what the
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II album is. 5 CDs, two characters each, 10 characters in total. Each character has a whopping 16 songs.

Thats ALOT of songs!

Onion Kid
    Hi, would anyone happen to know which album I get this song from?

Thanks.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oujin View Post
    Hi, would anyone happen to know which album I get this song from?

Thanks.

That would be from
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc3 菊地真 & 秋月律子

I'll list all of them infact.
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc1 天海春香 & 如月千早 (Haruka & Chihaya)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc2 高槻やよい & 水瀬伊織 (Yayoi & Iori)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc3 菊地真 & 秋月律子 (Makoto & Ritsuko)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc4 星井美希 & 双海亜美真美 (Miki & Ami/Mami)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc5 三浦あずさ & 萩原雪歩 (Asuza & Yukiho)

If you want me to, I could upload the 3rd disc. I am currently renaming all the files since when you convert from tta to mp3, then split them, they don't have names.

Finished disc 1-4
    Working on disc 5

Onion Kid

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon123 View Post
    That would be from
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc3 菊地真 & 秋月律子

I'll list all of them infact.
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc1 天海春香 & 如月千早 (Haruka & Chihaya)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc2 高槻やよい & 水瀬伊織 (Yayoi & Iori)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc3 菊地真 & 秋月律子 (Makoto & Ritsuko)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc4 星井美希 & 双海亜美真美 (Miki & Ami/Mami)
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc5 三浦あずさ & 萩原雪歩 (Asuza & Yukiho)

If you want me to, I could upload the 3rd disc. I am currently renaming all the files since when you convert from tta to mp3, then split them, they don't have names.

Finished disc 1-4
    Working on disc 5
    Yes, please. That would be great.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oujin View Post
    Yes, please. That would be great.
    I hope you're ok with sendspace, cause the folder is 166MB, with the cue file included in case you want to double check the names of the songs. Though I'm pretty sure I got it right.

It'll take a while to upload depending on my connection. From 5 minutes to a day.

Edit: Hm.. just the CDs starting from 3 has the cue file. I got the CD 1 and 2 from a different source when it was already in mp3 format. If you are familiar with winamp, you would know there are 2 different namings for each song, ID3v1 and ID3v2.

For the first and 2nd CDs, I left the original naming on ID3v1, they have the names of the of the singer in romanji as well as the CV. To make it fit the rest of the CDs, I changed the name to japanese. What I couldn't do though, was rename the romanji-nized song names to their japanese titles =/ Sorry about that.

First file is at 25% uploaded.

Edit: Internet being gay =/ Disconnected.

Onion Kid
    I hope you're ok with sendspace, cause the folder is 166MB, with the cue file included in case you want to double check the names of the songs. Though I'm pretty sure I got it right.

It'll take a while to upload depending on my connection. From 5 minutes to a day.
    Sendspace is fine, and I don't mind waiting at all. Thanks so much!

Shriner
    Internet is being gay with me, still not one file has been uploaded ... -_-;

Keeps stopping half way. I was wondering if you are familiar with torrents, I could try to put on up and i'll seed it. Not sure how to do it though.

Edit:
    I'll be going home on March 21st and then go back to work on the 25th. During that time I will have a much more stable internet. If you don't mind waiting that long, that is.

I'm currently making the torrent (first time) so i dont know how it'll go. I'll also continue to try to upload on sendspace which keeps failing. =/

*Doesnt have trackers, do not use*

Edit:
    I just looked at a faq, I didn't know I had to put in trackers nor knew where to get them. Following a site, I copied a few trackers down so I hope it'll work this time.

Ignore the first link, it won't work.
    New Link will be posted as soon as possible.

Here you go. I hope it works this time.

Onion Kid
    Internet is being gay with me, still not one file has been uploaded ... -_-;

Keeps stopping half way. I was wondering if you are familiar with torrents, I could try to put on up and i'll seed it. Not sure how to do it though.

Edit:
    I'll be going home on March 21st and then go back to work on the 25th. During that time I will have a much more stable internet. If you don't mind waiting that long, that is.

I'm currently making the torrent (first time) so i dont know how it'll go. I'll also continue to try to upload on sendspace which keeps failing. =/

*Doesnt have trackers, do not use*

Edit:
    I just looked at a faq, I didn't know I had to put in trackers nor knew where to get them. Following a site, I copied a few trackers down so I hope it'll work this time.

Ignore the first link, it won't work.
    New Link will be posted as soon as possible.

Here you go. I hope it works this time.
    Doesn't work. I can't seem to connect to any seeders.

Well, it's not like I'll die without the song. I can wait as long as it takes.

Shriner

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc1.rar
    158MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc2.rar
    158MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc3.rar
    168MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc4.rar
    168MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc5.rar
    164MB

Apologies for those who want album pictures and such. They didn't exist when I downloaded them. =/

All uploaded. Fast when it doesnt disconnect

Ace Combat and iM@S Fanboy :P kevinay's Avatar

Smile

thanks for those uploads~
    would anyone happen to know which album can I find the song THE IDOLM@STER?
    thanks in advance

Onion Kid
    First one finally done. ~_~

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc1.rar
    158MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc2.rar
    158MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc3.rar
    168MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc4.rar
    168MB

THE iDOLM@STER MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II Disc5.rar
    164MB

Apologies for those who want album pictures and such. They didn't exist when I downloaded them. =/

All uploaded. Fast when it doesnt disconnect
    Thanks so much. <3

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinay View Post
    thanks for those uploads~
    would anyone happen to know which album can I find the song THE IDOLM@STER?
    thanks in advance
    Each of those albums I uploaded should have 2 versions of the song THE IDOLM@STER.

For a grand total of 10 different versions. I also have other albums on my laptop which included the M@STER version of THE IDOLM@STER. I could take a look at it when I get back.

I am at work at the moment.

Shriner
    Each of those albums I uploaded should have 2 versions of the song THE IDOLM@STER.

For a grand total of 10 different versions. I also have other albums on my laptop which included the M@STER version of THE IDOLM@STER. I could take a look at it when I get back.

I am at work at the moment.
    I just got home.

I posted that link in the 2nd page. Its for the album
    (アルバム) アイドルマスター THE iDOLM@STER MASTERWORK 00「私はアイドル」/星井美希 天海春香 如月千早

It has one version of that song THE iDOLM@STER. I'm uploading the remaining versions that I have (minus the versions from the MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II).
    There are 8 songs, and they're in mpc format. You can google a patch to download to allow window media player and winamp to play them. I'll upload them as soon as possible

It is uploaded now

They are from The albums
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTERPIECES 01-05

Ace Combat and iM@S Fanboy :P kevinay's Avatar

Smile

I just got home.

I posted that link in the 2nd page. Its for the album
    (アルバム) アイドルマスター THE iDOLM@STER MASTERWORK 00「私はアイドル」/星井美希 天海春香 如月千早

It has one version of that song THE iDOLM@STER. I'm uploading the remaining versions that I have (minus the versions from the MASTER BOX ENCORE I&II).
    There are 8 songs, and they're in mpc format. You can google a patch to download to allow window media player and winamp to play them. I'll upload them as soon as possible

It is uploaded now

They are from The albums
    THE iDOLM@STER MASTERPIECES 01-05
    Thank you so much~!
    What's that rapidshare link's filetype? I'll tray changing it to RAR or ZIP as soon as the download's finished .
    Is THE iDOLM@STER MASTERWORK 00 the same as THE iDOLM@STER MASTER LIVE 00? I've been searching for this album since last month (it came out last month)... All I could find is a slow torrent file... So if anyone have it can you upload it? It'd be much appreciated ^^.
    Oh, and thank you for uploading all of these albums, but can you please upload it at another site? (Rapidshare, Megaupload, Badongo, MiHD, FileFactory or anything else I don't know would be fine, but Sendspace is kind of hard for me, I can't download anything over 50MB, for some reason the download always stops there) Well, if you could, that is... These uploads are all great, I'll try to download them all even if it's in sendspace, it's really worth it :P.
    Thank you so much for uploading them!

EDIT: yup, the rapidshare link is a .RAR file... thank you so much for the album :P. do you have the album artwork? Sorry if I'm asking too much.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinay View Post
    Thank you so much~!
    What's that rapidshare link's filetype? I'll tray changing it to RAR or ZIP as soon as the download's finished .
    Is THE iDOLM@STER MASTERWORK 00 the same as THE iDOLM@STER MASTER LIVE 00? I've been searching for this album since last month (it came out last month)... All I could find is a slow torrent file... So if anyone have it can you upload it? It'd be much appreciated ^^.
    Oh, and thank you for uploading all of these albums, but can you please upload it at another site? (Rapidshare, Megaupload, Badongo, MiHD, FileFactory or anything else I don't know would be fine, but Sendspace is kind of hard for me, I can't download anything over 50MB, for some reason the download always stops there) Well, if you could, that is... These uploads are all great, I'll try to download them all even if it's in sendspace, it's really worth it :P.
    Thank you so much for uploading them!

EDIT: yup, the rapidshare link is a .RAR file... thank you so much for the album :P. do you have the album artwork? Sorry if I'm asking too much.

sadly no. =(
    sorry =/

Masterwork isnt the same as Master Live. If your browser supports, use that site.

Masterwork are older CDs
    Masterlive 01 is their newest

The album covers on the left side, just point to them and keep the mouse there for a few seconds, and it will tell you the name of the album.
    The newest ones are on the right or center.

The right or center talks about what will be released and the newest releases. In case you are unfamiliar with Kanji character (I am not either, so I shouldn't talk).

4月2日 means 4th month 2nd day. ie. April 2nd.

You can follow the release times of their new albums that way.
    For example,

"そして、4月16日発売予定のMASTER LIVEシリーズ第2弾、
    「THE IDOLM@STER MASTER LIVE 02 REM@STER-B」の内容が決まりました!"

I dont know exactly what its saying, but I see something about the album name, in 「...」 and 4月16日, so its probably saying, MASTER LIVE 02 REM@STER-B will be released on April 16th.

Its just a guess but I think it shouldnt be too far off from the truth.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast