Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Harder to find soundtracks and game rips

Onion Kid
    Anything Yu-Gi-Oh is really hard to come by. Especially many of the older GBA games. I have been looking for

Yu-Gi-Oh Worldwide Edition Stairway to the Destined Duel
    Yu-Gi-Oh World Championshp 2004
    Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom

Somehow it's difficult to find these.

Thanks for the heads up. And you got it, three soundtrack searches coming right up. Have a good one.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

These will bring back some memories. I'll give it my best shot. Best of luck to you as well.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

A thousand apologies for the malfunctioning Nightmare Creatures 1 and 2 links.

Nightmare Creatures: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Nightmare Creatures II: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Kaolin likes this.
    Rare OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Persona OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Digimon World OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Fatal Frame OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

These are the ones i've seen for the Tales Of series.
    Tales Of Series Battle Arrange Tracks 2
    Tales of the World Radiant Mythology OST
    Tales of VS. OST
    Any of these what you're looking for?

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Here is the World Championship 2004. I'm working on the others.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Kaolin likes this.

No, sorry. The ones I'm looking for are for the Japanese-only games Tales of Phantasia - Narikiri Dungeon Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 2, and Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 3. Links for these appeared on the Tales Series thread, but none of them are still working.
    Blog for Digital Dreamer: A science fiction trilogy that I am writing.

Onion Kid
    Thanks a lot!

Onion Kid
    Anybody GAROUDEN BREAKBLOW FIST OR TWIST? It's very difficult to find on the internet.

Been looking eons for a gamerip of Deja Vu for the GBC, I don't suppose anyone has it?

Onion Kid
    I just feel the need to +1 this thread. Thanks for all the work, shniganboogan!

Do anybody have the SSBB OST on 320 kbps?
    DUDLEY MAN!!!! GUTTER TRASH!!

Then I shall continue the search. But I mean, why isn't their a big site that has like all videogame soundtracks posted by the artists themselves? Isn't there a site like that somewhere?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Good luck with that one. It was a living hell to find the one I have posted myself.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Thank ya' sir. Have a good day.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Here is a link for Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X Original Soundtrack
    Kaolin likes this.

Shriner
    Hello, I love this thread, so I've got a challenge for you. You want to talk about hard to find soundtracks? I'm looking for Summoner 1 and 2 and Granstream Saga. Do you think you could help?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake999 View Post
    Do anybody have the SSBB OST on 320 kbps?
    If you mean the 'official soundtrack', there's no such thing, but if you mean the streamed audio, ripped from the disc, and converted to 320 kbps MP3s, I believe I have FLACs, and also MP3s but they're not 320 kbps, unfortunately. I could just convert the FLACs to MP3 at 320 kbps, though, but then slippyToad's rip also includes final smash themes for King Dedede, Luigi, Peach, and Diddy Kong, and various other sound effects like that.

Damn, this guy knows what he's talking about. Thanks for clearing that up for him.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I'll definetly look because as weird as it is, I just got the first Summoner game a few days back. And I didn't know they made a sequal. Alright, and away I go!

Alright, i've seen Granstream Saga's soundtrack on both galbadia and kindgom hearts insider, so that one isn't so uncommon. Now I did find the first summoner ost, but I can't download or upload right now, my computer is shit for a while. I'll attempt to find the summoner 2 ost, i'll keep you posted on what's up. Thanks for your time!

Shriner
    Awesome sauce my good...uh...squirrel...?

hello, shnigan. im just checkin in for any updates to my requests. any info is appreciated. thanks.
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

other great threads:

I'm working on quite a few things and progression would be made steadily, however I don't know when i'll be able to fill your requests due to my internet problem. I cannot download or upload files for the time being. If you can help me solve this internet connection problem, then i'd be more than happy to finish your requests. I apologize for the wait. Have a good day.

u could try to search for it. i know someone who has really good internet, but can't remember the name of it for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by shniganboogan View Post
    I listen to a lot of videogame music, but sometimes I just can't find a particular thing I want. So I've been collecting a few more rare soundtracks and ripping music from some games that aren't very popular, there for do not have Official Soundtracks and what not. I'm just starting so I don't have many, but here they are.

Ones I found:
    Custom Robo Gamecube OST (Battle Revolution): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Sanitarium Music Rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia OST Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia OST Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Gauntlet Dark Legacy Rip Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Gauntlet Dark Legacy Rip Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Pokemon puzzle league original soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Alien Hominid Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Eve of Extinction Game rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Final fight streetwise Game rip soundtrack part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Final fight streetwise Game rip soundtrack part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ones I ripped:
    Nightmare Creatures OST: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Nightmare Creatures 2 Playstation Rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I am working on Kirby and the crystal shards and Zelda Majoras Mask rips as well.

If anybody else has anything they ripped that hasn't been out there yet, or a rare soundtrack then please let me know.
    Which console did you rip the Gauntlet: Dark Legacy tracks from? Dreamcast, PS2, etc. I have the DC version, so just curious if there are appreciable differences in the various console iterations of that title from a soundtrack standpoint. Thanks!

Oh, I don't take credit for that one, I found that on Megaupload a LONG time ago. And as far as i've heard, the music is pretty much the exact same. I only ripped the Nightmare Creatures ones as I said on the comment.

Onion Kid
    I don't believe I've ever found a Game Rip for Dinosaur King DS. Any of you ever have luck finding that one?

I smell a challenge. I'm on it buddy.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Alright I have it and i'm willing to rip music by hand but, could you give me some advice on this game? Ifind it a tad bit difficult to run this odd control scheme.

Shriner
    I've been looking for a release of the Loaded (psx) music and maybe the Re-Loaded music. There was a thread that had it a while ago but the link went dead and nobody had feedback. Would love if someone could find that for me.

Virlyn-Artist
    omg! custom robo is extremely hard to find,i gave up looking for that years ago, and here you have it! if you guys dont get it now, youll never find it again, lol

thanx a million!

I recently bought reloaded on the playstation network, it was pretty fun. I want this soundtrack as well.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast