Onion Kid

God of War Complete Soundtrack Collection! MP3 256 / 320 kbps

Gerard K. Marino & co.

FINALLY DONE!

You can now download the collection here:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Enjoy!!

A little background:

I already had some of the GoW Soundtracks but at a lower quality and incomplete. Thanks to the following for providing the complete, high quality versions:

Abaddon - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

!!!!! - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ghost of Sparta and Blood & Metal official soundtracks were only available as digital downloads, thus the 256 kbps.

As for Chains of Olympus, I had attempted to find a complete rip, but some of the links were broken / dead. So I started doing some research and found a way to rip and convert the soundtrack myself. It includes all sounds and music, so you can pick and choose what to keep/delete.

UPDATE: Extra tracks downloaded from various sources. Most of these extra tracks are 128 kbps. Unfortunately I could not find better quality for the extra tracks. The folders included are titled Unreleased Tracks, a sorted COO tracklist, Ambience, and the new Ascension soundtrack (256 kbps).
    Last edited by NDrogan; 05-06-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Re-Up

Perhaps upload each game individually to be downloaded? Love the fact that it's up! Rather large file to download.

Onion Kid
    Ah...yes...good idea. I just happen to create a full compilation. I'll split 'em up. Thanks!

Onion Kid
    thanks man great work

Shriner
    bes thread in this forum so far...... a million likes

Shriner
    links are still working; thanks a bunch
    ~ My voice is soothing. Let my breath bring welcomed calm ~

Onion Kid
    I try. You're very welcome.

ldf
    Shriner
    Could someone post the files to some other host? Mediafire? Rapidshare is being a god damn pain - upwards of 100 KB a second. it's half done, been going for about half a day if not longer.

Grand Shriner
    Ditto. Rapidshare used to be good. Now it takes half a day to download something and you can only download 1 thing at a time and you can't even queue anything. The download speed shows as over 159 Kb/s in Firefox, however the actual speed is 30 KB/s or slower. Could you please upload to MediaFire?

Onion Kid
    I would upload to Mediafire, but for a free account, they only allow up to 200MB, and I hate splitting up and uploading to it takes forever. On top of that, I currently don't have a place with decent connection to be able to do it. I uploaded to Rapidshare before to keep it simple. But now that I have to use free / open connections at the park or restaurants, I can't do much more. Maybe someone else would be kind enough to do it until I can get a place with a proper connection again. I will continue to keep the files active, however, as that doesn't take much.

I'm downloading the complete version, hope it's very good stuff!

I canīt download GOW II Expanded, dude: on the site (rapidshare.com): itīs 503MB, but when you download it, itīs on 480MB. Whatīs wrong? could someone, PLEASE, upload in, maybe, another site???
    I wnat this OST so much, budies! PLEASE!!
    And oh: when I finish, itīs ERROR. I canīt extract it.

Shalom ve-Chachmah.

I'm A Flying Saucer
    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelalcid View Post
    I canīt download GOW II Expanded, dude: on the site (rapidshare.com): itīs 503MB, but when you download it, itīs on 480MB. Whatīs wrong? could someone, PLEASE, upload in, maybe, another site???
    I wnat this OST so much, budies! PLEASE!!
    And oh: when I finish, itīs ERROR. I canīt extract it.

Shalom ve-Chachmah.
    Yes, the happened to me. Im redownloading it again.

Onion Kid
    It worked for me, you just may have to try again. I dunno why it would do that. Delete the downloaded file and try again. Maybe also try a different browser. I personally use Firefox and have had no issues with it.

I'm A Flying Saucer
    Quote Originally Posted by NDrogan View Post
    It worked for me, you just may have to try again. I dunno why it would do that. Delete the downloaded file and try again. Maybe also try a different browser. I personally use Firefox and have had no issues with it.
    At the third try i could download all the files except:

God Of War II Expanded: 103 - The Glory Of Sparta.mp3 , 223 - The Bog of Lost Souls.mp3 and it seems that 224 - Battle at the Forgotten Swamp.mp3 wasnt included in the original upload. Someone could help me with these 3 files? Thanks in advance.

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta: 105 - Triton.mp3

Only these!
    Last edited by Teddyb3ar; 09-06-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Could you please upload this ost in another site, please???

Shalom

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyb3ar View Post
    At the third try i could download all the files except:

God Of War II Expanded: 103 - The Glory Of Sparta.mp3 , 223 - The Bog of Lost Souls.mp3 and it seems that 224 - Battle at the Forgotten Swamp.mp3 wasnt included in the original upload. Someone could help me with these 3 files? Thanks in advance.

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta: 105 - Triton.mp3

Only these!
    They are all included, I don't know why you can't get them. I even double checked. So...*shrug*...I can't explain it.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelalcid View Post

Shalom
    Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, I'm personally currently unable to upload them to another host due to limited access. Until I'm able to find a place with a proper connection, maybe someone else can do it in the meantime.

Shalom

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

They are all included, I don't know why you can't get them. I even double checked. So...*shrug*...I can't explain it.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, I'm personally currently unable to upload them to another host due to limited access. Until I'm able to find a place with a proper connection, maybe someone else can do it in the meantime.
    Thank you very much for your attention, buddy!
    Shalom

Onion Kid
    woot 30kbps.... Rapidshare is not as stated "Rapid", therefore in fault of the Trade Descriptions Act....
    Any one a Lawyer/solicitor??!!

Even so , thanks for taking the time to upload em... Just gonna let Jdownloader get on with em

say
    Hi, I just want to tell you that something is wrong with your "God of War II - Expanded OST (504 MB)". I downloaded it THREE times but it still shows the same error and cannot be extracted ("unexpected end of archive"). Tried to repair it yet it only makes some files corrupted. Can you please reuploaded it again? (I have no problem with RS)

Btw, thank you very much for sharing this. All other resources of GoW Expanded OST are dead so your thread is really a bless. Can't wait for your reply.

I'm A Flying Saucer
    Quote Originally Posted by say View Post
    Hi, I just want to tell you that something is wrong with your "God of War II - Expanded OST (504 MB)". I downloaded it THREE times but it still shows the same error and cannot be extracted ("unexpected end of archive"). Tried to repair it yet it only makes some files corrupted. Can you please reuploaded it again? (I have no problem with RS)

Btw, thank you very much for sharing this. All other resources of GoW Expanded OST are dead so your thread is really a bless. Can't wait for your reply.
    I had the same problem and was because my JD was acting like a fool.

Try manual download via the RS web (i know, it will take a lot, maybe 6-7 hours per file? Thats the way i did it in the past).

say
    Ah well, finally I'm able to get it. At least the full compilation doesn't have any error. Thank you for sharing this!

Thanks for this! Now I wonder if anyone can do a complete game rip of the trilogy (I-III) with all the track variations and such. I've hunted for a full rip for a while...but no luck.

Onion Kid
    thanks for this great gift!!!

Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. LeatherHead333's Avatar
    Reupload please! D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast