Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 95
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV Official OST Collection

  1. #1
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480

    Final Fantasy XIV Official OST Collection

    FINAL FANTASY XIV / Field Tracks



    Catalog Number SQEX-10203
    Release Date Sep 29, 2010
    Publish Format Commercial
    Release Price 1500 JPY
    Media Format CD
    Classification Original Soundtrack
    Published by Square Enix (distributed by Sony Music Distribution)
    Composed by Nobuo Uematsu

    Disc 1
    01 Prelude - Remembrance 6:01
    02 Navigator's Glory - The Theme of Limsa Lominsa 5:23
    03 On Windy Meadows 5:25
    04 Born of the Boughs - The Theme of Gridania 5:32
    05 Emerald Labyrinth 4:37
    06 The Twin Faces of Fate - The Theme of Ul'dah 6:33
    07 Twilight over Thanalan 4:21
    08 Aetherial Slumber 7:13
    Disc length 34:36

    Links:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    FINAL FANTASY XIV / Battle Tracks



    Catalog Number SQEX-10204
    Release Date Sep 29, 2010
    Publish Format Commercial
    Release Price 1500 JPY
    Media Format CD
    Classification Original Soundtrack
    Published by Square Enix (distributed by Sony Music Distribution)
    Composed by Nobuo Uematsu

    Disc 1

    01 Opening Theme 6:02
    02 Beneath Bloodied Banners 5:32
    03 Nail of the Heavens 3:10
    04 In the Shadow of the Colossus 3:26
    05 The Forest's Pulse 4:27
    06 Bathed In Woodsin 3:01
    07 Quicksand 4:41
    08 Desert Moon Defied 3:19
    09 Victory Fanfare (Full) 0:58
    Disc length 34:36

    Links:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Status:
    Megauploud Links Offline (Working on a one link for both OSTs)
    Mediafire Links Online

    Both OSTs are MP3 and @ 320
    PS: iTunes Ready and always simple thanks will do. Don't Share my links with out asking me. I like to have credit for time and effort getting stuff uploaded.

    If you need to get other versions of the Field or Battle Tracks Please Visit:
    Brownhairbaby01's Thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    XBL: Captainrag|PSN: Captainrag|Steam: RaynarXL|Raptr: Raynar
    Wii Friend Code: 4197-7369-0038-3459 |3DS Friend Code: 3695-0023-9746
    3DS Ambrassodor|PSVITA First Edition Owner
    Feel free to add me. But PM me for adding back. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Grand Shriner Electivirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    180
    Oh wait, that's released today? O_O

    I need to keep up with album release dates more often. =__=

    In any case, much appreciated. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattTheParanoidKat View Post
    HAHA I WAS PLAYING FFVI AND JERKING IT TO TERRA LONG BEFORE DISSIDIA!!! HAHAHA

  3. #3
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    Oh wait, that's released today? O_O

    I need to keep up with album release dates more often. =__=

    In any case, much appreciated. Thank you.
    np electivirus. Working on them as we speak. Currently Battle Tracks is being uploaded.

  4. #4
    Grand Shriner herbaciak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Poland, Wroclaw
    Posts
    519
    The thing that leaked some time ago was dreadful, but I hope this one will be better. No high hopes though. Thanks.

  5. #5
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by herbaciak View Post
    The thing that leaked some time ago was dreadful, but I hope this one will be better. No high hopes though. Thanks.
    Alpha and Beta rips where just stupid IMHO.
    Well these are the official Mini OSTs so speak. Battle Tracks is ready for Download. Field is still uploading. No problem I hope you enjoy them.

    ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

    OSTs Up and ready for DL! (Bump)

  6. #6
    Grand Shriner Electivirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    180
    Oh man, Uematsu sure as hell knows how to compose great battle tracks.

  7. #7
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    573
    Thanks!

    Edit: Wow, this is really good... double thanks!

  8. #8
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    774
    This is the sampler right? I think the full release is later in the year... Thanks for this!

  9. #9
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by XZero View Post
    Thanks!

    Edit: Wow, this is really good... double thanks!
    Np Enjoy ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by JBarron2005 View Post
    This is the sampler right? I think the full release is later in the year... Thanks for this!
    Yea is a mini sampler OST so to speak. Official OST is suppose to have 74-80 plus tracks. Release from what I heard is later 2011. Np enjoy!

  10. #10
    Claire Farron Brownhairbaby01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Bernardino County, CA. US
    Posts
    23
    Well, I'm not the only one whose bought the two albums from the iTunes Store. It's great that you've uploaded the soundtracks too. I'm almost done with Field Tracks for MediaFire, and working on FileFront in a moment. Say, if it's okay, can I use your download links for Megaupload? I don't have an account for Megaupload, and I don't want to ever start uploading anything to that stupid website. If it's okay, I'll be sure to give you credit in my YouTube videos for uploading the OST to Megaupload. I uploaded a video that's going to have download links soon, and I was going to put your links in that video, and probably on my website as well. If you wanna look at my YT channel, go on ahead:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And at my website:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And thanks for all of you hard work in uploading the soundtracks and for posting them in this thread. If only you have uploaded it earlier, then I could've saved $16 bucks, but that money was well worth it! : D[COLOR="Silver"]

    Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I just started a new thread here on FFShrine too, if you wanna take a look:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  11. #11
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownhairbaby01 View Post
    Well, I'm not the only one whose bought the two albums from the iTunes Store. It's great that you've uploaded the soundtracks too. I'm almost done with Field Tracks for MediaFire, and working on FileFront in a moment. Say, if it's okay, can I use your download links for Megaupload? I don't have an account for Megaupload, and I don't want to ever start uploading anything to that stupid website. If it's okay, I'll be sure to give you credit in my YouTube videos for uploading the OST to Megaupload. I uploaded a video that's going to have download links soon, and I was going to put your links in that video, and probably on my website as well. If you wanna look at my YT channel, go on ahead:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And at my website:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And thanks for all of you hard work in uploading the soundtracks and for posting them in this thread. If only you have uploaded it earlier, then I could've saved $16 bucks, but that money was well worth it! : D

    ---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

    Well, I'm not the only one whose bought the two albums from the iTunes Store. It's great that you've uploaded the soundtracks too. I'm almost done with Field Tracks for MediaFire, and working on FileFront in a moment. Say, if it's okay, can I use your download links for Megaupload? I don't have an account for Megaupload, and I don't want to ever start uploading anything to that stupid website. If it's okay, I'll be sure to give you credit in my YouTube videos for uploading the OST to Megaupload. I uploaded two videos that's going to have download links soon, and I was going to put your links in that video, and probably on my website as well. If you wanna look at my YT channel, go on ahead:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And at my website:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    And thanks for all of you hard work in uploading the soundtracks and for posting them in this thread. If only you have uploaded it earlier, then I could've saved $16 bucks, but that money was well worth it! : D
    NP granted, I'll as you as friend on Youtube and if you want PM you my MSN if you wanna chat up =D

  12. #12
    Parentheses Laugh spankyjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    223
    Hm, I thought Uematsu was done with Final Fantasy. Guess not.

    Anyhoozil, thanks for the uploads!
    Come on, Super Mario 16-bit!

  13. #13
    Claire Farron Brownhairbaby01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Bernardino County, CA. US
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by ragsworld View Post
    NP granted, I'll as you as friend on Youtube and if you want PM you my MSN if you wanna chat up =D
    Wow, that was certainly a fast reply there pal! I had to edit my post -again- because I left out some things, but I hope you take a quick peak at my website and at my YT channel, at least. But, thanks in advance for adding me as a friend. By the way, what is your username? It's just so I know ahead of time, that's all! But, thanks so much! ; )

  14. #14
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by spankyjones View Post
    Hm, I thought Uematsu was done with Final Fantasy. Guess not.

    Anyhoozil, thanks for the uploads!
    Uematsu san was done working under Square-Enix, became self employed and made his own studio. Since then hes contribute Final Fantasy Theme in XII and other Square-Enix games like Lord of Vermillion I and II. FFXIV OST will be his official return to the series.

    ---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Brownhairbaby01 View Post
    Wow, that was certainly a fast reply there pal! I had to edit my post -again- because I left out some things, but I hope you take a quick peak at my website and at my YT channel, at least. But, thanks in advance for adding me as a friend. By the way, what is your username? It's just so I know ahead of time, that's all! But, thanks so much! ; )
    Np Added your thread to my original post to support your work as well =D

  15. #15
    Grand Shriner Feider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    México
    Posts
    168

    Thumbs up Wow,Fantastic.

    The music is beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing this with us!
    English is difficult for me.

  16. #16
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Feider View Post
    The music is beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing this with us!
    No problem

  17. #17
    Grand Shriner langemike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    258
    Awesome. Thanks

  18. #18
    Grand Shriner Xiemos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    170
    Big thanks.

  19. #19
    Claire Farron Brownhairbaby01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Bernardino County, CA. US
    Posts
    23

    Wink

    Np Added your thread to my original post to support your work as well =D
    Well, thank you for supporting my thread. I'll do the same for you! Great work, if I hadn't said so before! ; )

  20. #20
    n00binator ragsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Google
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by langemike View Post
    Awesome. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiemos View Post
    Big thanks.
    ^ No Problem Guys Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brownhairbaby01 View Post
    Well, thank you for supporting my thread. I'll do the same for you! Great work, if I hadn't said so before! ; )
    Yes you did ; )

  21. #21
    The Demon Slayer Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    K.L,Malaysia
    Posts
    863
    Thank you for the upload. Final Fantasy XIV has a great soundtrack, and I think this is Uematsu's best work since FFX and FFIX.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  22. #22
    Riding the Conservative Wave! OBAMA'S NEW HORSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    304
    Thanks!

  23. #23
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,874
    gonna download it to see if uematsu still has it. he's always made good music over the years. cant play the game myself cause my windows is a bit outdated.
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    other great threads:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  24. #24
    Symphonic Lover Sirusjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,491
    Thanks for posting. Been looking forward to these.
    Loveliness, Elegance, and Nobility Compilations
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Angela Aki Discography
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Kokia discography
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Sun Yanzi Discography
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Toshihiko Sahashi Thread
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  25. #25
    dood aces4839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,874
    i downloaded the battle tracks one and i got a completely different tracklist from what it says on the first post. heres the tracklist:

    1. Opening Theme
    2. Beneath Bloodied Banners
    3. Nail of the Heavens
    4. In the Shadow of the Colossus
    5. The Forest's Pulse
    6. Bathed in Woodsin
    7. Quicksand
    8. Desert Moon Defiled
    9. Victory Fanfare (Full)

    btw, the mediafire link for the field themes is the battle tracks one. could u plz fix it?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •